Old Mar 3rd, 2011, 07:26 PM       
watched harry and the hendersons early this morning
aint nobody

All Hail Duke is probably a spambot
Old Mar 6th, 2011, 04:52 PM       
dumb and dumber
turner and hooch
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Mar 7th, 2011, 11:18 AM       
It's a chick flick, right?
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Mar 7th, 2011, 11:59 AM       
Saw the new Darkman movie, Unknown. It was alright. I like mysteries like that sometimes.
Lingonberry pancakes
Mad Melvin is probably a real personMad Melvin is probably a real person
Old Mar 7th, 2011, 03:29 PM       
True Grit

It was awesome. The first half was excellent and the second was pretty good too. Almost every character was an interesting one and the dialog was solid. Matt Damon was the weakest link here, but he did alright too.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Mar 7th, 2011, 04:02 PM       
I've watched the first 30 mins of True Grit (original), looks great so far, I just don't have the time to really watch it yet.
WHAT'S THIS?!
Pentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contest
Old Mar 8th, 2011, 07:10 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tadao View Post
It's a chick flick, right?
Well Matt Damon punches a lot of dudes wearing hats in this movie, I did take my GF with me though to see it and she seemed to enjoy it, so maybe
Cranberry Everything
dextire is probably a spambot
Old Mar 8th, 2011, 09:08 PM       
I finally saw the new Piranha movie. Every bit as hilariously over-the-top as I hoped.
Also, boobs. Lots and lots of boobs.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Mar 8th, 2011, 09:47 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pentegarn View Post
Well Matt Damon punches a lot of dudes wearing hats in this movie, I did take my GF with me though to see it and she seemed to enjoy it, so maybe
I heard that it was a love story with action in it.
aint nobody

Old Mar 9th, 2011, 10:08 PM       
conan the barbarian
rivers edge
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Mar 11th, 2011, 01:50 PM       
My girlfriend said the same thing that it was a love story.

Also, rivers edge is an awesome movie.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Mar 11th, 2011, 03:09 PM       
It's like a reverse Fight Club. Girls thought they were gonna see a sexy Brad Pitt action flick and we thought we were gonna see a sexy Matt Damon action flick.
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Mar 13th, 2011, 05:36 AM       
Jackass 3D. I laughed more than I should probably admit.
taco loving zombie
darkvare is probably pretty okdarkvare is probably pretty okdarkvare is probably pretty ok
Old Mar 13th, 2011, 10:28 AM       
i watchedrango is pretty good and every character is greatly desinged

SANTO el enmascarado de plata
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Mar 15th, 2011, 05:56 PM       
I really want to see Rango.
Beloved Cunt
WhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty ok
Old Mar 15th, 2011, 06:35 PM       
Watched Daybreakers last night. I was pleasantly surprised.
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Mar 17th, 2011, 09:23 PM       
I keep having to remember Ethan Hawke isn't terrible. My mind always wants to put him with guys like Matt Damon and the like.
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Mar 17th, 2011, 09:56 PM       
he is too terrible
aint nobody

Old Mar 17th, 2011, 09:56 PM       
ninja turtles
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Mar 18th, 2011, 12:09 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by kahljorn View Post
he is too terrible
Naw, he done good in dis Hamlet movie I saw a while ago.

EDIT:

SKATASTIC
Old Mar 18th, 2011, 10:44 AM       
Started Robocop: Prime Directives. I've always wanted to watch them before but never got around to it. The first one Dark Justice has horrible SFX and a villain name

BONE MACHINE who looks like a fat Shao Khan with with dual chain guns

http://www.internationalhero.co.uk/b/bonemach.jpg
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Mar 18th, 2011, 01:43 PM       
thought that said, "a fat Shao Khan with dual chin guns"
SKATASTIC
Old Mar 18th, 2011, 04:10 PM       
It should have.