Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Movies & Television
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Apr 26th, 2011, 06:18 PM       
SOAP SCUM
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Apr 26th, 2011, 06:33 PM       
Apple Burgers
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Apr 26th, 2011, 11:47 PM       
DICK MOUTH
Cranberry Everything
dextire is probably a spambot
Old Apr 26th, 2011, 11:51 PM       
KICK-ASS
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Apr 27th, 2011, 01:20 AM       
Useless Post
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Apr 27th, 2011, 02:10 AM       

THAT DOES LEAVE A NASTY FILM IN MY MOUTH
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old May 6th, 2011, 10:09 PM       
My mom was watching Burlesque so I caught the first few minutes. How horrible. First of all, Christina Aguilera is getting too old for ingenue grade stuff (and Cher is 65 and can barely move her face!).

Also, can no one do a (Cabaret) movie without ripping off (Chicago) another movie or musical? Is there no original thought left in the world?

First person to call it an "homage" gets beaten with Bob Fosse's skeleton.
aint nobody

All Hail Duke is probably a spambot
Old May 6th, 2011, 11:45 PM       
warlock
the dreamers
mortal kombat
☆☆☆☆☆
Old May 7th, 2011, 12:56 AM       
Useless Post 2
☆☆☆☆☆
Old May 7th, 2011, 02:33 PM       
The Kings Speech was pretty darn good. I was guessing that I would be bored out of my whits, but the acting was super human and the plot is entertaining. I also learned some history about Edward the 8th and a week later I heard Elaine mention his romantic resignation on Seinfeld.
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old May 7th, 2011, 02:57 PM       
I started watching The Other Guys. Really funny. I only got up to the part where wahlburg meets ferrels model wife.

Seeing Michael Keaton in something new was also a treat.
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old May 7th, 2011, 03:23 PM       
Michael Keaton was in a movie? Holy shit.
SKATASTIC
Old May 7th, 2011, 03:29 PM       
The last(good) movie I saw him in was Batman Returns.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old May 7th, 2011, 03:46 PM       
Duplicity was fun.
SKATASTIC
Old May 7th, 2011, 03:48 PM       
...I really dislike Andie Macdowell something fierce. I watched parts of multiplicity but still....she kinda ruined it for me.
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old May 7th, 2011, 04:08 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by 10,000 Volt Ghost View Post
I started watching The Other Guys. Really funny. I only got up to the part where wahlburg meets ferrels model wife.

Seeing Michael Keaton in something new was also a treat.
As a dude who hates movies, I really liked The Other Guys

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old May 7th, 2011, 04:09 PM       
i thought it was dull as shit and couldn't finish it
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old May 7th, 2011, 04:17 PM       
I'm used to watching comedies that are funny for the first 20 minutes, lulls in the middle, gets extremely wacky then attempts some shitty heartfelt ending. I didn't feel that with The Other Guys, I think it stayed pretty consistent.

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
SKATASTIC
Old May 7th, 2011, 04:41 PM       
I feel like they could put Marky Mark in just about anything and I would like it though.
BANNED

Old May 7th, 2011, 04:42 PM       
yea he sorta made even THE HAPPENING bearable, but mostly cause he reminded me of my dad
SKATASTIC
Old May 7th, 2011, 04:52 PM       
I gotta crush on your dad then.
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old May 7th, 2011, 05:42 PM       
weird, I watched the other guys for abt 20 mins and then thought it stopped being funny.
Cranberry Everything
dextire is probably a spambot
Old May 7th, 2011, 09:42 PM       
Thor. I was surprised that I enjoyed it.
aint nobody

All Hail Duke is probably a spambot
Old May 8th, 2011, 12:21 AM       
cobra
teacup of sunshine
Old May 8th, 2011, 08:01 PM       
Secretariat. It was okay.