FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

aint nobody

All Hail Duke is probably a spambot
Old May 8th, 2011, 09:41 PM       
scott pilgrim
LOVES the tubal ligation!
Dimnos is probably a real personDimnos is probably a real person
Old May 9th, 2011, 12:57 PM       
God damn it Duke. I can't take it anymore. How was the fucking movie? I don't give a shit that you simply watched it. Tell me something. Did it suck? Was it better the second time you watched it? Did you have any mother fucking feeling about it what so ever? Anything at all?
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old May 9th, 2011, 01:04 PM       
Who Cares 3D
LOVES the tubal ligation!
Dimnos is probably a real personDimnos is probably a real person
Old May 9th, 2011, 01:43 PM       
I DO! The sequel!
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old May 9th, 2011, 01:59 PM       
Pretentious Artist Doesn't Feel The Need To Share : The Trilogy
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old May 9th, 2011, 01:59 PM       
The glitched ending I saw of scott pilgrim was amazing. The dvd glitched out at the end so he never got to use his 2nd life.
taco loving zombie
darkvare is probably pretty okdarkvare is probably pretty okdarkvare is probably pretty ok
Old May 9th, 2011, 04:30 PM       
saw thor like a week ago pretty good

SANTO el enmascarado de plata
Beloved Cunt
WhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty ok
Old May 9th, 2011, 04:30 PM       
Watched a bootleg of Thor the other night. It was alright. Natalie Portman's ass is tight.
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old May 9th, 2011, 04:31 PM       
I only caught the after credits part of bootleg thor. More NF.
aint nobody

Old May 10th, 2011, 12:40 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dimnos View Post
God damn it Duke. I can't take it anymore. How was the fucking movie? I don't give a shit that you simply watched it. Tell me something. Did it suck? Was it better the second time you watched it? Did you have any mother fucking feeling about it what so ever? Anything at all?
i generally don't review movies since i sum up my feelings on it in about 3 words (w/ the exception of the watchmen movie where i spent half an hour typing up me ripping it a new asshole) because i'm a lazy ass and nobody gives a shit what i have to say

but i'll humor you-
i liked it the first time i saw it, liked it again when i watched it yesterday
michael cera is a one fucking dimensional actor but i tolerate him in the role
mary winstead is really nice eye candy, even more so w/ pink hair
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old May 10th, 2011, 01:37 PM       
This isn't a fucking list board dude its a message board consider appending some thoughts and constructing a message

i dont understand the point of posting if all you do is list shit ;/
aint nobody

Old May 11th, 2011, 12:54 AM       
i know that, other boards i frequent(ed) has/had this exact same topic and everyone else does/did the same thing i do and nobody asks for anyone elses opinions, so i'm just keeping it familiar/simple

and i watched Manhunter this morning
☆☆☆☆☆
Old May 11th, 2011, 12:56 AM       
Oh, so you think we are like every other board out there?

1 week ban!
Lingonberry pancakes
Mad Melvin is probably a real personMad Melvin is probably a real person
Old May 11th, 2011, 02:51 PM       
YOU AIN'T FROM AROUND HERE ARE YOU BOY

Watched The Other Guys. I wanted to like it, but it had like a couple of good jokes but the rest was just boring.
Beloved Cunt
WhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty ok
Old May 12th, 2011, 07:16 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad Melvin View Post
YOU AIN'T FROM AROUND HERE ARE YOU BOY

Watched The Other Guys. I wanted to like it, but it had like a couple of good jokes but the rest was just boring.
I had really low expectations for this but found my self Laughing My Ass Off (LMAO), especially when the Rock and Sam Jackson jumped off the building.
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old May 12th, 2011, 07:51 PM       
The Other Guys is surprisingly polarizing here. Maybe low expectations is the key

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
Beloved Cunt
Old May 12th, 2011, 08:02 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Esuohlim View Post
The Other Guys is surprisingly polarizing here. Maybe low expectations is the key
Maybe that's the case. I'm not a Will Farrel fan at all, with Anchorman being the only other movie of his I actually liked. Surprisingly I really liked The Other Guys. Plus Eva Mendes is really hot so maybe that helped.
SKATASTIC
Old May 12th, 2011, 08:10 PM       
Yeah. The opening was great. I liked the part where they kept getting bribed. Badass billy gunn was at the knicks game behind them.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old May 13th, 2011, 12:43 AM       
Dude WhiteRat! Have you seen Stepbrothers? That was funny. I hate The Other Guys.
aint nobody

Old May 13th, 2011, 01:55 AM       
saturday night fever
Lingonberry pancakes
Mad Melvin is probably a real personMad Melvin is probably a real person
Old May 13th, 2011, 09:01 AM       
Michael Keaton was the highlight of The Other Guys for me. Something about the way he just randomly splurted out TLC lyrics made me chuckle.
SKATASTIC
Old May 13th, 2011, 10:22 AM       
I loved the part where they try to talk the guy out of suicide too and mark wahlberg grabs the p.a. and is like "Alright, we all know that you're a scumbag and everyone hates you."

Beloved Cunt
Old May 13th, 2011, 03:11 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tadao View Post
Dude WhiteRat! Have you seen Stepbrothers? That was funny. I hate The Other Guys.
I stopped watching Stepbrothers half-way through it. I thought it was terrible.
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old May 13th, 2011, 03:26 PM       
I have Black Swan from Netflix but am afraid to watch it because I don't want to be the sort of person who watches it. If that makes any sense.
SKATASTIC
Old May 13th, 2011, 04:37 PM       
I want to be one of those people that watch Black Swan. My girlfriend actually just bought it at target so we could watch it together.