Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Feb 3rd, 2010, 04:35 PM       

Are you gonna put this all in .srt so I can read your comment with the .avi?
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old Feb 3rd, 2010, 04:45 PM       
52:00- Keep your buck-up inspirational acoustic guitar and shove it up your ass

53:00- "I mean, We're making beer, not nuclear armaments"

55:00- You and every other small business owner in America, bra.

1:00:00- Distribution. How fun. Fucked up, though
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old Feb 3rd, 2010, 04:47 PM       
NO clue how to do that
Ancient Mariner
Old Feb 3rd, 2010, 04:48 PM       
Besides, I'm watching it on Netflix, don't have a straight avi
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Feb 3rd, 2010, 04:49 PM       
http://www.google.com/search?q=how+t...ient=firefox-a

Since you have the times you could probably use notepad instead of software.

Edit : oh
Ancient Mariner
Old Feb 3rd, 2010, 05:02 PM       
Besides, I'm mainly just bitching about a mediocre (if informative) documentary that no one else would really enjoy watching

1:07:00- HERE A-COME THE POLITICS

1:11:00-AAAAAAAY! DeFazio!

1:13:00- She's now a second-rate Michael Moore.

1:13:45- Condition worsening.

1:18:22, on the dot- Condition critical.
Ancient Mariner
Old Feb 3rd, 2010, 05:15 PM       
1:20:09- D'AAAAAAW

1:20:39- Oh, for God's sake.

1:22:00- Acoustic guitar again. I'm somehow not inspired.

1:23:08- Is that the themesong? I've heard this annoying oboe ditty about twenty fuckin' times now

1:24:09- Nice shirt. I like you now. Sort of.

1:24:40- OH MY GOD

1:25:18- This redefines cornball

1:26:36- I DON'T CARE

1:27:25- No, I guess not. I guess that I can't form my own opinions as to what I like or dislike. You make me want to by seven cases of Budweiser's pumpkin bullshit.

1:27:27- WHY? WHY DON'T YOU END? I DON'T WANT TO WATCH YOUR CARTOON

1:27:30- Oh, thank everything holy, ending credits
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Feb 3rd, 2010, 06:36 PM       
I've almost got Paradise Lost downloaded upon RoG's suggestion. That thread has tons of stuff I need to check out.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Feb 3rd, 2010, 08:49 PM       
I have 2 bff's and 1 of them turned 39 today. HAPPY BDAY FGT!
Token Bleeding Heart
LordSappington is probably a real personLordSappington is probably a real person
Old Feb 3rd, 2010, 11:00 PM       
Currently working on making a love spoon. Seems more appropriate than store-bought junk.
Dogs Get Put Down
DevilWearsPrada is probably a spambot
Old Feb 3rd, 2010, 11:09 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grislygus View Post
walls of fucking text
Hey thanks for sharing your minute by minute opinions of a shitty obscure documentary in multiple posts
Token Bleeding Heart
LordSappington is probably a real personLordSappington is probably a real person
Old Feb 3rd, 2010, 11:12 PM       
Welcome to the internet.
Supa Soviet Missil Mastar
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old Feb 3rd, 2010, 11:26 PM       
Call me ignorant, but what is a love spoon? It's not something that you, you know, SCOOP THINGS OUT WITH, is it?
Token Bleeding Heart
Old Feb 3rd, 2010, 11:30 PM       
God, that sounds horrible.
It's a Welsh tradition; you carve a wooden spoon, and give it to your significant other.

Mine won't be as fancy as this, but still....
Edit: Well, I might be able to pull off the loops, if I can find the right tools, but I'm thinking of making the head a heart, and putting our initials on the handle.
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old Feb 3rd, 2010, 11:34 PM       
Oh, that's sweet. Lucky significant other.
Old Feb 3rd, 2010, 11:38 PM       
You could probably still use it for SCOOPING if she really wanted that, too.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Feb 3rd, 2010, 11:40 PM       
That is awesome Sap, I might work on that for 2011. What a cool thing to give to your cook.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Feb 3rd, 2010, 11:43 PM       
DWP :
CONGRATULATIONS, YOU WIN! YOU HAVE CONSISTENTLY HAD THE GAYEST AVATARS FOR THE LONGEST AMOUNT OF TIME!

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAY!
Dogs Get Put Down
DevilWearsPrada is probably a spambot
Old Feb 4th, 2010, 12:01 AM       
whatever mr closet furry
Token Bleeding Heart
Old Feb 4th, 2010, 12:05 AM       
Zing!
Ancient Mariner
Old Feb 4th, 2010, 12:47 AM       
Lawdy LAWDY, zeldasbiggestfan #2 don't like pointless bullshit in the chat thread!

Por little fella, must be all tuckered out
Ancient Mariner
Old Feb 4th, 2010, 12:51 AM       
Was it you or LordSappington that had the supposed emotional problems, or was that the anime geek who claimed to have cancer-ridden balls

Shit, I can never remember which one of you guys is which
Ancient Mariner
Old Feb 4th, 2010, 01:05 AM       
Upon review, I now discover that Lord Sappington was the sterile cancer child

I feel bad for bringing it up now, no one expected him to survive this long
Token Bleeding Heart
Old Feb 4th, 2010, 01:07 AM       
Shit sucks, but life goes on, I guess.
Also, who on here DOESN'T have some sort of emotional problems?