Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

was never good
Chojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contest
Old Jul 7th, 2011, 04:26 PM       
i feel you bro my whole life changed after i stopped eating paste in kindergarten
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Jul 7th, 2011, 04:38 PM       
haha i'm kidding it's because i'm going to college this fall

i just wanted to give you some more ammo
was never good
Chojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contest
Old Jul 7th, 2011, 04:55 PM       
you don't understand man my whole life was great until i reached the ripe old age of 4 and then suddenly paste didn't taste so great anymore

it was all downhill from there
The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Jul 7th, 2011, 05:01 PM       
wtf are you talking about?

PASTE IS FUCKING GOOD.
was never good
Old Jul 7th, 2011, 05:12 PM       
okay i'm having a lot more fun with fitocracy now that i joined the 4chan /fit/ group and can compare myself to everyone there

guess who's stronger than a bunch of nerds?
The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Jul 7th, 2011, 05:14 PM       
Paste.
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Jul 7th, 2011, 06:01 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grislygus View Post
THEY'RE WORTHLESS HUMAN BEINGS WITH NO INTEREST IN HELPING YOU
The ones I've gone to see I feel the same way about. This one I saw asked me what I really wanted to do and I told him "To be a psychiatrist actually." He asked me why I wasn't one and I told him "Because you have to go to school to get a degree, spend a lot of time and money with a high percentage you won't ever make any money off of it." He was all like "Our session is done."

OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Jul 7th, 2011, 06:59 PM       
hahahah
OH GOD
Old Jul 7th, 2011, 07:00 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chojin View Post
you don't understand man my whole life was great until i reached the ripe old age of 4 and then suddenly paste didn't taste so great anymore

it was all downhill from there
isn't paste mostly starches though

those are the good carbs you know
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Jul 7th, 2011, 07:22 PM       
Therapists are better. At least, the lady I went to was nice and really wanted to help me, even though it was court ordered.
Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Guitar Woman is probably a real personGuitar Woman is probably a real person
Old Jul 7th, 2011, 07:35 PM       
So faggots, how's not being on drugs working out for you? Are you enjoying your tubby sobriety? Huh?

@Chojin: I've been making a haphazard effort to be more physically active lately, but I'm probably doing it wrong. My favorite thing is just going out and running/jogging a few miles while pretending I'm getting chased by Daleks, but I'm afraid that'll make my thighs balloon up like OAO, and after about a month I'm not seeing a lot of changes in my figure. I guess my stomach is slightly flatter. I know this is going to rage the shit out of you but I haven't bothered with any sort of special muscle diet because fuck that, I already can't eat anything except grapefruit and almonds.

Still not sure whether it's possible to become fit without turning into an absolute lunatic.
OH GOD
Old Jul 7th, 2011, 07:42 PM       
evidence points to no
Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Old Jul 7th, 2011, 07:48 PM       
I guess I could check out that sticky on /fit/ if you think it'd help.

I looked at /ana/ on 420chan a few times, but I now realize that I am the only person who has ever posted on that site that also has more than 5 working brain cells

Edit: Ok, so I read /fit/'s thingie, and I guess all I have to do is not eat like a retard, run to the gym for a cardio warm up, then do however many bench presses and squats are appropriate for a withering heroin addict before running back home. I'm about a D1 on that grid they posted, aiming for A2. LET'S DO THIS BRO

Last edited by Guitar Woman : Jul 8th, 2011 at 12:25 AM.
*SMILE SMILE*
Otto is probably pretty okOtto is probably pretty okOtto is probably pretty okOtto is probably pretty ok
Old Jul 7th, 2011, 09:56 PM       
Today I found out that if I take too much Celexa (citalopram) it makes me hallucinate. I think I can manage a few days without it if it means that I get to see blob monsters and watch the woodgrain on my walls move around. Also: snorting dextroamphetamine. Awesome.
"You've gotta' look to the future. The future is anarchy. I'm talking about lawlessness, I'm talking about the Lebanons of the future. I'm talking about the breakdown of the whole system. The military defending people against people. You won't get your appropriations waving that flag, there's no glory in that kind of warfare!"
Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Old Jul 7th, 2011, 10:23 PM       
Abusing anti-depressants for hallucinogenic effects does not sound dangerous to your brain cells in any way shape or form, nope
*SMILE SMILE*
Otto is probably pretty okOtto is probably pretty okOtto is probably pretty okOtto is probably pretty ok
Old Jul 7th, 2011, 10:46 PM       
I give no shits.
"You've gotta' look to the future. The future is anarchy. I'm talking about lawlessness, I'm talking about the Lebanons of the future. I'm talking about the breakdown of the whole system. The military defending people against people. You won't get your appropriations waving that flag, there's no glory in that kind of warfare!"
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Jul 7th, 2011, 10:52 PM       
You're a good man, Otto.
*SMILE SMILE*
Old Jul 7th, 2011, 11:00 PM       
My binge drinking was probably already harmful to my brain, if anything I'm just speeding up the process and taking out my perception of reality. Maybe if I end up as a drooling vegetable my friends can use me as a coat rack.
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Jul 8th, 2011, 12:07 AM       
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Jul 8th, 2011, 12:10 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Otto View Post
My binge drinking was probably already harmful to my brain, if anything I'm just speeding up the process and taking out my perception of reality. Maybe if I end up as a drooling vegetable my friends can use me as a coat rack.

What's the plan if your nervous system gets so depressed that you lose control of your bowels?
*SMILE SMILE*
Old Jul 8th, 2011, 12:19 AM       
I would give shits.

Nah, if I managed to get so downhill that I started shitting myself, I would probably just skip straight ahead to blowing my head off with the shotgun. Hopefully it'll be hard to clean up.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Jul 8th, 2011, 12:26 AM       
Oh man Otto, I hope this isn't ruining your art. I like your art.
Legislacerator
ItalianStereotype is probably pretty okItalianStereotype is probably pretty okItalianStereotype is probably pretty okItalianStereotype is probably pretty okItalianStereotype is probably pretty ok
Old Jul 8th, 2011, 12:30 AM       
You know, Gee Dubya, I don't normally care much for Rippetoe, but SS might be good for you.
*SMILE SMILE*
Old Jul 8th, 2011, 12:34 AM       
No way in hell I'd let my drug abuse and depressive suicide fantasies interfere with my art! If there's one thing I learned from Hunter Thompson, it's that nothing is worse than letting your art die before you do. I can forgive the man for killing himself, but the last couple of books he put out before he finally pulled the trigger were just boring and painful to read.

If anything my relapse is just putting me a little behind my in creative schedule. I've done some pretty neat shit, like my shrine and my specimen jars, but just haven't had the motivation to draw in a while. But once I get my sleep schedule normalized and get some sort of street drug in me, I should be posting some new drawings very soon.
Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Old Jul 8th, 2011, 12:49 AM       

Quote:
No way in hell I'd let my drug abuse and depressive suicide fantasies interfere with my art!
If anything these should serve as primary inspirations!

Quote:
You know, Gee Dubya, I don't normally care much for Rippetoe, but SS might be good for you.
Is there any reason to buy his book if I don't really give a shit about being hueg? That wiki looks like it has everything I ought to need, but then again I don't know dick about exercising so yeah