Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Aug 24th, 2011, 11:25 AM       
There's one lying around the internet. I'LL LEAVE IT TO YOUR INTERNET DETECTIVE SKILLS TO FIND IT.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Aug 24th, 2011, 11:58 AM       
too lazy
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Aug 24th, 2011, 12:09 PM       
I know one thing people overlook is food banks. 1 person can get a weeks worth of food a month with their SS#. If there are more than 1 food banks you can go to each one once a month.
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Aug 24th, 2011, 12:21 PM       
We do that. Some of the stuff you get there's pretty scary, though, like the blank aluminum can with the words "PORK & WATER PRODUCT" stamped on it.

The canned peaches are delicious, to be honest. But it's hard to do peaches wrong.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Aug 24th, 2011, 12:35 PM       
Yeah, I used to walk to the food bank with my army backpack. I'd go though the bags as soon as I got them and re-donate the crazy ass shit they give you.
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Aug 24th, 2011, 02:21 PM       
I tried to donate to a soup kitchen once, and the priest was a sarcastic bastard because he thought it was a small amount of stuff. I'd saved and saved and bought nice stuff from Sam's because I know that people donate some crazy shit. So I had like one case of spaghetti noodles and one of those flats of Prego spaghetti sauce and something else, and he was an ass to me and I decided not to do it again.

But at least whoever went there got a couple of meals of name brand stuff.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Aug 24th, 2011, 03:17 PM       
Kitsa : Is the place you live in a magnet for fucktards, or are you an overly critical self loathing paranoid manic depressive?

Take it how you want, the thing is, you have steadily become more and more chaotic.
The Wolf
Zomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contest
Old Aug 24th, 2011, 03:43 PM       
No shit. MY GOOD DEED WAS SULLIED BY SOMEONE'S CURTNESS!

FZ, BRAW, the basement flooded at my mom's house, and some of my old stuff got ruined . My old N64 games are destroyed. I know how you feel in these harsh times.

That was very funny. Well done.
The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Aug 24th, 2011, 04:37 PM       
Did the priest try to molest your child?
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Aug 24th, 2011, 05:19 PM       
no molestation, the priest was just an asshole, and the deed stands regardless of what the asshole did. More of an anecdote than anything, although a priest being a total asshat is hardly news.

I think it's a combination of the fucktard thing and of me hating people more and becoming more of a recluse with every fucktard I encounter.

Edit: my major problem with that whole situation was that they demanded that the priest be there to "recieve" it when I just wanted to drop it off and be done with it.

Fucktard being a relative term and applicable to anyone who isn't yourself because by GOD you are a fucking paragon of wisdom and intellect etc etc etc.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Aug 24th, 2011, 05:22 PM       
So, my buddy of 30 years has a tutle blog.

Givemhellbrah

http://mail2world.com/blog/ninjaturtle@mail2samurai.com
teacup of sunshine
Old Aug 24th, 2011, 05:25 PM       
he's YOUR buddy.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Aug 24th, 2011, 05:28 PM       
yeah, we grew up together he needs a kick in the balls
Slim Goodbody
Supafly345 is probably a real personSupafly345 is probably a real person
Old Aug 24th, 2011, 06:52 PM       
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Aug 24th, 2011, 06:55 PM       
That's my friend's favorite video ever.
The Glum Cunt
k0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contest
Old Aug 24th, 2011, 07:54 PM       
When I was homeless, I hopped in the food stamp line. It only took a couple weeks and I was able to go into stores and use my food stamps to get food. Well, here it's called a lonestar card, but same deal.

As for places to stay, there's always places being built and worked on. Of course that'll get you trespassing if you're not fast enough to run when you're discovered. I didn't like sleeping in a park or anything. There's shelters here to sleep at but you gotta get there early to get a room each night.
DON'T F WITH ME
HickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty ok
Old Aug 25th, 2011, 03:15 AM       
I'm moving to Austin in a year. I'll be joining you in abandoned buildings.
Legislacerator
ItalianStereotype is probably pretty okItalianStereotype is probably pretty okItalianStereotype is probably pretty okItalianStereotype is probably pretty okItalianStereotype is probably pretty ok
Old Aug 25th, 2011, 05:47 AM       
when you move here, come down to san antonio and visit me. we can eat tacos y burritos.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Aug 25th, 2011, 11:29 AM       
y Pace Picante Sauce
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Aug 25th, 2011, 11:32 AM       
http://simplyrecipes.com/recipes/beef_tacos_de_lengua/

SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Aug 25th, 2011, 01:53 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zomboid View Post
No shit. MY GOOD DEED WAS SULLIED BY SOMEONE'S CURTNESS!

FZ, BRAW, the basement flooded at my mom's house, and some of my old stuff got ruined . My old N64 games are destroyed. I know how you feel in these harsh times.

RIP CONKERS, REVENGE AND SMASH BROTHERS.

I'm only assuming you had these games and that they were destroyed by mother nature.
NEW FACE IN HELL
Rongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's army
Old Aug 25th, 2011, 03:04 PM       
You guys I moved to college today

It's raining hard as fuck so I'm just stuck in my dorm and no one else is here

This kind of sucks so far
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Aug 25th, 2011, 03:13 PM       
Wait till you try to find a job based on your educational expertise.
NEW FACE IN HELL
Rongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's army
Old Aug 25th, 2011, 03:15 PM       
I majored in something good though! Neuroscience! The world needs neurologists, they don't need creative writing majors

Oh who am I kidding I'm probably going to be just as broke as all y'all ;(
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Aug 25th, 2011, 03:23 PM       

Will you get pussy?