Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Näyttelijäbotti!
Pub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty ok
Old May 6th, 2011, 01:15 PM       
I wanted to wait until I was up to date on the thread before I waved my Go Zhukov pennant but Pentegarn just mentioned the Nazis a third time. I would reply in the thread and even be on topic with my comments but I just know I would be too tempted to overuse words like myopic, provincial, remedial and ludicrous. Plus my logical fallacy meter clocked & I don't want it to break.
Näyttelijäbotti!
Pub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty ok
Old May 6th, 2011, 01:17 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Esuohlim View Post
PUB I AM SO PROUD THAT YOU AREN'T TRYING TO EAT YOUR BEARD ANYMORE
Willie was the beard eater. I'm the one that indicated insanity by tugging it out hair by hair.
Näyttelijäbotti!
Old May 6th, 2011, 01:18 PM       
What a could follow up post to prove my opinion is worthless.
Näyttelijäbotti!
Old May 6th, 2011, 01:19 PM       
Could or good? Yay. :sinkhole
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old May 6th, 2011, 01:23 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tadao View Post
WE HAVE A RIGHT TO SEE THE PICTURES KITSA/OBAMA!

I gave them to Pub; they're his to do with as he pleases.
Näyttelijäbotti!
Old May 6th, 2011, 01:24 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by LordSappington View Post
We need some special board for all the butthurt Aspies to loiter in, talking about their figurines and why it's everyone else's loss for not liking them and they totally made out with their super hot cousin at that lake last Summer
We have that already. It is this thread.
Näyttelijäbotti!
Old May 6th, 2011, 01:32 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitsa View Post
I gave them to Pub; they're his to do with as he pleases.
As there is a moratorium on nipples in this thread and I normally put my chops behind a spoiler anyway; lets just call them all NSFW.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old May 6th, 2011, 01:44 PM       
I like baby.

Also Pub's face by it's self is very Flight of the Concords. Do all white NZ people like that look?
CHIEF OF POLICE
MLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty ok
Old May 6th, 2011, 01:44 PM       
I love the last one.
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old May 6th, 2011, 02:53 PM       
arg just found out the paper for one of my classes was supposed to be 2000 words minimum and i thought it was 1500 words minimum it came out to about 1700 words.

guess there goes my A and maybe even a B for that class fuck i might as well just ask for an incomplete
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old May 6th, 2011, 03:09 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chojin View Post
some students renting out equipment from me just got an eyeful of fathom's hairless, elfen figure

i'm gonna start banning for it unless people start mspainting clothes on him
All I can see is Eric being all "Hey! This is the cool website that I MOD. I'm big shit here."

:youngboywithfrownyfacenipples

teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old May 6th, 2011, 03:17 PM       
It's funny how bad they look because I didn't even bother to mess with hue and saturation. If I try, I can get it fairly close. I was literally cranking out one every, like, 30 seconds, and it shows.
teacup of sunshine
Old May 6th, 2011, 03:19 PM       
I just took my first swim of the season and holy jeebus was that water cold. Now I'm still cold, even in sweats.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old May 6th, 2011, 03:32 PM       
I like photochops better when they look horrible.
Mocker
elx is probably pretty okelx is probably pretty okelx is probably pretty okelx is probably pretty ok
Old May 6th, 2011, 03:51 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by kahljorn View Post
arg just found out the paper for one of my classes was supposed to be 2000 words minimum and i thought it was 1500 words minimum it came out to about 1700 words.

guess there goes my A and maybe even a B for that class fuck i might as well just ask for an incomplete
I also just got a B and I've been depressed all day because of it I made brownies if you want some and we can hug it out too

-MODERATOR MILHORSE
Näyttelijäbotti!
Old May 6th, 2011, 04:03 PM       
It must be nice to have such high standards. Hugs must be nice too.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old May 6th, 2011, 04:28 PM       
I'd rather rub it out
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old May 6th, 2011, 04:35 PM       
instead of b-rownies you need to make a+wnies next time elx. After typing that it sounds bad but I mean it in a good motivational way. Also, can I have some?
Mocker
elx is probably pretty okelx is probably pretty okelx is probably pretty okelx is probably pretty ok
Old May 6th, 2011, 04:45 PM       
no you guys only get F-rownies

-MODERATOR MILHORSE
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old May 6th, 2011, 04:50 PM       
Quote:
I also just got a B and I've been depressed all day because of it I made brownies if you want some and we can hug it out too
ok

Im so disappointed in myself. Now I have to try to find somewhere down here to retake it cause im trying to graduate summa cum loudly
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old May 6th, 2011, 04:53 PM       
Spoilers!

Frownies indeed.
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old May 6th, 2011, 05:10 PM       
dude

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old May 6th, 2011, 05:18 PM       
I'm just looking to graduate. WOO LOW EXPECTATIONS. Feels pretty good, bro.
Mocker
Old May 6th, 2011, 05:41 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Esuohlim View Post
dude
bug off of our frownies milhouse they are reserved for those of us that are not graduating next week with two degrees you are now banned from this area and you're not allowed back until the rest of us are done consoling eachother

-MODERATOR MILHORSE
teacup of sunshine
Old May 6th, 2011, 05:58 PM       
That picture they used of you in the page brak, elx, contains a book that looks very much like a poetry text that I had in second year French lit. Is it?