Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Gaming 'n Toys
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

taco loving zombie
darkvare is probably pretty okdarkvare is probably pretty okdarkvare is probably pretty ok
Old Jan 5th, 2011, 12:42 AM       
finished lords of shadow it was ok, one thing i really really hated was the platforming everything else is kinda meh but entertaining i liked the ending a lot though
Quote:
Originally Posted by LordSappington View Post
Downloaded the Scott Pilgrim game. It's a lot of fun, but it's really hard to play by yourself, unless you do what I did and fag it up using upgrades.
withou upgrades the last levels are impossible alone specially when some enemies take 90% of your health with 1 hit

SANTO el enmascarado de plata
Token Bleeding Heart
LordSappington is probably a real personLordSappington is probably a real person
Old Jan 5th, 2011, 03:56 AM       
Yeah, Gideon is living up to his role as the final boss.
But there are some items, like the bionic arm or whatever, that raise stats by 50! It's too easy after that; all my stats are max 100, and I haven't even beaten the game.
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Jan 5th, 2011, 04:16 AM       
Hey Sam, my K/D ratio is better than yours in AssCreed.
drifting in the void
OxBlood is probably a spambot
Old Jan 5th, 2011, 05:54 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dimnos View Post

Damn Ox... I think its about time you stepped away from minecraft dude.

Huh? I stepped away from Minecraft in November already But thatīs a nice base there, whoever built it. But Iīll give it another look in the coming months since itīs in Beta now and that means: more content.

I rewarded myself for getting a new job by finally buying a Wii and thatīs about all Iīm playing right now. Monster Hunter, Rune Factory and No more heroes 1. Though 8 other games already wait to be played later. Yes, I know but those things donīt cost as much so thereīs more games for my monthly gaming-budget
LOVES the tubal ligation!
Dimnos is probably a real personDimnos is probably a real person
Old Jan 5th, 2011, 09:30 AM       
Thats the entire world map from Link to the Past that some a-hole build in minecraft.
drifting in the void
Old Jan 5th, 2011, 03:07 PM       
...you´re right...I´m impressed
Esq.
stevetothepast is probably a spambot
Old Jan 5th, 2011, 03:11 PM       
ya that's cool. shoulda made the dark world though.
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Jan 5th, 2011, 03:13 PM       
Quote:
But there are some items, like the bionic arm or whatever, that raise stats by 50! It's too easy after that; all my stats are max 100, and I haven't even beaten the game.
it's actually more cost-effective to raise your DEF and WP stats at the store inside Leo's Place (hipster cap) and your STR and SPD at the record store(smashing turnips, crash and the boys) than buying stuff at the secret store. it's even more cost effective to use one character to pay off scott's late fees, then all four characters can use the video store and that's retardedly cheap (+10 to all 4 stats and +100xp for $4.95)
Funky Dynamite
Dr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty ok
Old Jan 5th, 2011, 04:02 PM       
Quote:
Then try beating the final level without using any weapons.

frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Jan 5th, 2011, 07:30 PM       
@chojin

Token Bleeding Heart
LordSappington is probably a real personLordSappington is probably a real person
Old Jan 6th, 2011, 01:56 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by executioneer View Post
it's actually more cost-effective to raise your DEF and WP stats at the store inside Leo's Place (hipster cap) and your STR and SPD at the record store(smashing turnips, crash and the boys) than buying stuff at the secret store. it's even more cost effective to use one character to pay off scott's late fees, then all four characters can use the video store and that's retardedly cheap (+10 to all 4 stats and +100xp for $4.95)
I read that somewhere, but I had already maxed out most stats by then.
Also thinking about getting the new New Vegas DLC. Definitely going to Gamestop the 9th so I can snag the poster they have for it.
Supa Soviet Missil Mastar
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old Jan 6th, 2011, 03:54 AM       
The new Donkey Kong is pretty good. Easier than I thought though.
Old Jan 6th, 2011, 12:05 PM       
Finally got around to playing Ultimate Alliance 2. Gambit will fucking own your ass. That is all.
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Jan 6th, 2011, 05:30 PM       
I ended up playing as Juggernaut and Deadpool pretty much the entire game for UA2. Deadpool because he's the closest to Nightcrawler from the x-men legends games.

Dead Rising 2: Case West.
taco loving zombie
darkvare is probably pretty okdarkvare is probably pretty okdarkvare is probably pretty ok
Old Jan 6th, 2011, 05:40 PM       
i wanted to play as juggernaut but when i rented the game they already took him down for download

SANTO el enmascarado de plata
Old Jan 6th, 2011, 05:51 PM       
Gambit + Deadpool + Storm + The Thing = No chance for the enemy
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Jan 6th, 2011, 06:29 PM       
Playing Darksiders. A few times, I had to look up a guide to figure out how to do things. And a lot of the enemies are pretty cheap. Not that having it on the Apocalyptic difficulty helps anything.
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Jan 6th, 2011, 06:45 PM       
Quote:
Gambit + Deadpool + Storm + The Thing = No chance for the enemy
Storm is fucking disgusting too. I use her with Thor.

Thor's ground special launches everyone into the air and then Storms wind blows everyone on the stage.

edit: Taking care of business.

Supa Soviet Missil Mastar
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old Jan 6th, 2011, 08:00 PM       
Hahaha.
The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Jan 6th, 2011, 10:01 PM       
I'M THE SERVBOT.
The Wolf
Zomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contest
Old Jan 7th, 2011, 01:24 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fathom Zero View Post
Playing Darksiders. A few times, I had to look up a guide to figure out how to do things. And a lot of the enemies are pretty cheap. Not that having it on the Apocalyptic difficulty helps anything.
I loooove Darksiders. Great game. Almost definitely gonna be a sequel, too.

That was very funny. Well done.
Token Bleeding Heart
Old Jan 7th, 2011, 02:23 AM       
Does anyone have an idea of how good the New Vegas DLC is? I'm thinking of getting it Sunday.
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Jan 7th, 2011, 02:49 AM       
From the look of it, it's pretty intense. High on ammo conservation, a lot of stealth-oriented stuff. There are tons of ghosts and scary shit. It's been compared to survival-horror type stuff.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zomboid View Post
I loooove Darksiders. Great game. Almost definitely gonna be a sequel, too.
It's a beautiful game, I thought. I haven't beaten it yet, but the story is decent. I'd be excited for a sequel, so long as it runs smoother. The framerate seems kinda choppy sometimes.
drifting in the void
Old Jan 7th, 2011, 03:42 AM       
Quote:
Finally got around to playing Ultimate Alliance 2. Gambit will fucking own your ass. That is all.
I liked it but compared to the first one I thought it was a pretty big letdown. Everything was toned down, less powers, less customization, useless costumes...

I still got one of those Xmen games on PS2 lying around here somewhere, never played it, but as far as I remember, thereīs a lot more going on there in terms of customization...

I finished No more heroes. It was...okay Iīd say. Nothing too impressive. I expected it to be weirder somehow. That and the whole earning money just to get on with the story was fucking stupid. Glad they got rid of that in the sequel.