Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Art
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old May 13th, 2005, 06:15 PM        Bee Vs. Spider (large)

spider wins!
NEW FACE IN HELL
Rongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's army
Old May 14th, 2005, 04:34 PM       
did you take that picture?
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old May 14th, 2005, 04:36 PM       
i took it with my cell phone
NEW FACE IN HELL
Rongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's army
Old May 14th, 2005, 04:40 PM       
i thought those cameras were cheap and shitty . that looks like a professional photo by some science magazine.

how did you get that picture onto your computer? i have a camera cellphone too
Dirty Girl
Matt Harty is probably a spambot
Old May 14th, 2005, 04:41 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by executioneer
i took it with my cell phone
liar
OH GOD
Old May 14th, 2005, 04:43 PM       
i have got a 1.3 megapixel camera in my phone and i emailed the picture to myself
The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old May 14th, 2005, 10:43 PM       
You should send it in to a science magazine.
YOU GUYS ARE DOING GREAT
Rez is probably a spambot
Old May 15th, 2005, 02:29 AM       
that is as pretty fucking pwn3d as pwn3d gets

great pic, too
rockfuckcunt
bigtimecow is probably pretty okbigtimecow is probably pretty okbigtimecow is probably pretty ok
Old May 16th, 2005, 06:58 AM       
you guys are all idiots if you really think willie took that with a camera phone. and i won't begin to explain why because i might have an aneurism
Slim Goodbody
Supafly345 is probably a real personSupafly345 is probably a real person
Old May 16th, 2005, 07:12 AM       
Please explain, I don't have willie's camera phone so I don't know what it is capable of; but since you obviously do, I want all the dirt.
AngPur is probably a spambot
Old May 16th, 2005, 09:18 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigtimecow
you guys are all idiots if you really think willie took that with a camera phone. and i won't begin to explain why because i might have an aneurism
http://www.theregister.co.uk/2004/03...1_3_megapixel/

He just paid a fair bit to take a picture of that buggy duel.
NEW FACE IN HELL
Old May 16th, 2005, 03:46 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigtimecow
oh godly figure of photography, do explain the mystery of this photograph

all joking aside, you're a cunt
OH GOD
Old May 16th, 2005, 05:16 PM       
dude i wouldn't believe it either if i hadn't taken the goddamn thing, but there it is
OH GOD
Old May 16th, 2005, 05:34 PM       
and my phone's a LG VX8000, which doesn't have a memory card slot but has got 64 megs of memory (and supposedly once verizon's highspeed service starts up here it will have 500kbps internet access )
OH GOD
Old May 16th, 2005, 06:45 PM       
proven it

Level 29 ♂
Emu is probably a real personEmu is probably a real person
Old May 16th, 2005, 06:54 PM       
willie, i must say that is a sexy phone
OH GOD
Old May 17th, 2005, 02:49 AM       
i can record sounds with it and use them as ringtones right now when someone text messages me it goes "RUT ROH"
Puddle Pirate! ARRRR!
DamnthatDavid is probably a spambot
Old May 23rd, 2005, 11:21 PM       
Holy shiza! That phone is sweet!
And that is a greatastic image!

Curse my digital camera with its fucking auto focus
Mocker
ScruU2wice is probably a spambot
Old May 24th, 2005, 01:10 AM       
aha! see if that were a real picture, the verizon wireless ensignia wouldn't be on backwards. you guys are all fools for falling for willie's joke

Mike P is probably a spambot
Old May 24th, 2005, 02:17 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by ScruU2wice
aha! see if that were a real picture, the verizon wireless ensignia wouldn't be on backwards. you guys are all fools for falling for willie's joke

He took the picture in a mirror, I'm guessing. This way, he could get both himself and his nifty camera phone hybrid monster in the picture.
was never good
Chojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contest
Old May 24th, 2005, 04:35 AM       
Oh.
Dirty Girl
Matt Harty is probably a spambot
Old May 31st, 2005, 09:18 PM       
Sorry Willie I believe you now.