Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Näyttelijäbotti!
Pub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty ok
Old May 29th, 2011, 04:21 PM       
Näyttelijäbotti!
Pub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty ok
Old May 29th, 2011, 04:22 PM       
Oh balls.

Quote:
Originally Posted by elx View Post

........what is wrong with you people.
Good job, Miss Elx.
was never good
Chojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contest
Old May 29th, 2011, 04:22 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pram Maven View Post
Dependent: Very High
asexual as fuck
was never good
Chojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contest
Old May 29th, 2011, 04:23 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pub Lover View Post
Good job, Miss Elx.
you get that if you just click 'finish'

then again if i were elx, i wouldn't be narcissistic either
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old May 29th, 2011, 04:27 PM       

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
I hate this hacker crap!
MarioRPG is probably a real personMarioRPG is probably a real person
Old May 29th, 2011, 04:27 PM       
Damn antisocial personalities taking advantage of everyone. Also, memorizing those nine types was a pain in the ass for my mental health class. I couldn't think of an easy way to remember their symptoms.

LOVE, YOUR FIJIAN HOST DAD
Näyttelijäbotti!
Old May 29th, 2011, 04:31 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chojin View Post
That is certainly easier than my assumption of her spending ten minutes in paint mocking it up.
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old May 29th, 2011, 04:36 PM       
Paranoid: High
Schizoid: High
Schizotypal: Moderate
Antisocial: Moderate
Borderline: Moderate
Histrionic: High
Narcissistic: Moderate
Avoidant: High
Dependent: High
Obsessive-Compulsive: High

I already knew I had dysthymia. I was diagnosed! :O I GUESS THAT'S WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU CAN'T REMEMBER THE LAST TIME YOU WERE HAPPY

These suck, as per usual.
was never good
Old May 29th, 2011, 04:38 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fathom Zero View Post
I already knew I had dysthymia. I was diagnosed!
by another online quiz?
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old May 29th, 2011, 04:42 PM       
By a psychotherapist I had some years ago.

Court-ordered.
was never good
Old May 29th, 2011, 04:45 PM       
dysthymia doesn't sound like a real disease to me

or even a real word
Mocker

Shyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's army
Old May 29th, 2011, 04:46 PM       
Paranoid: Very High
Schizoid: High
Schizotypal: Very High
Antisocial: High
Borderline: Very High
Histrionic: High
Narcissistic: High
Avoidant: Very High
Dependent: High
Obsessive-Compulsive: High

I'm on the highway to hell mother fuckers.
frappez le cochon rouge
Old May 29th, 2011, 04:50 PM       
Quote:
dysthymia doesn't sound like a real disease to me

or even a real word
It's just chronic depression lasting more than a couple years where you're basically just being a sad fuck most days. I've been that way since I've been a kid, I'm told, so I think I fit the bill. Although, in all likelihood, it's gotten worse in some ways and better in others.
was never good
Old May 29th, 2011, 04:59 PM       
i think the layman's term for that is "being a teenager"
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old May 29th, 2011, 05:00 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fathom Zero View Post
It's just chronic depression lasting more than a couple years where you're basically just being a sad fuck most days. I've been that way since I've been a kid, I'm told, so I think I fit the bill. Although, in all likelihood, it's gotten worse in some ways and better in others.
MY REACTION TO THIS POST:

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
Mocker
elx is probably pretty okelx is probably pretty okelx is probably pretty okelx is probably pretty ok
Old May 29th, 2011, 05:05 PM       
Quote:

then again if i were elx, i wouldn't be narcissistic either
if you understood what narcism actually was you wouldn't be so proud of it.

-MODERATOR MILHORSE
was never good
Old May 29th, 2011, 05:06 PM       
Forehead: Very high
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old May 29th, 2011, 05:20 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Esuohlim View Post
MY REACTION TO THIS POST:

Open up. Its the pigs.
Banned

Pram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram Maven
Old May 29th, 2011, 05:22 PM       
My asexuality goes to 11.
Mocker

Shyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's army
Old May 29th, 2011, 05:24 PM       
That just means you have no excuse NOT to wear a dress.
Amicable Herculean
captain516 is probably a real personcaptain516 is probably a real person
Old May 29th, 2011, 05:27 PM       

So if you put two antisocial people in a room together, will they cancel each other out and become normal? Or will they just stay in opposite corners not looking at each other
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old May 29th, 2011, 05:33 PM       
I will admit to having some Schizoid Personality Disorder tendencies. My life-view is more like third party observer. I dislike the vulnerability of close relationships. But I think anyone's going to have a disorder if you look hard enough for one.

Only thing I was ever definitively diagnosed with was a heapin' helpin' of OCD, and I knew why I had it and could control it when I cared to, so it never seemed like that big of an affliction.
Banned

Pram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram Maven
Old May 29th, 2011, 05:33 PM       
So if you put two antisocial people in a room together, will they cancel each other out

Yeah, one will kill the other.
Näyttelijäbotti!
Old May 29th, 2011, 05:43 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by captain516 View Post
So if you put two antisocial people in a room together, will they cancel each other out and become normal? Or will they just stay in opposite corners not looking at each other

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by antisocial
Quick Summary:
A common misconception is that antisocial personality disorder refers to people who have poor social skills. The opposite is often the case. Instead, antisocial personality disorder is characterized by a lack of conscience. People with this disorder are prone to criminal behavior, believing that their victims are weak and deserving of being taken advantage of. Antisocials tend to lie and steal. Often, they are careless with money and take action without thinking about consequences. They are often agressive and are much more concerned with their own needs than the needs of others.

Symptoms of Antisocial Personality Disorder:
-Disregard for the feelings of others
-Impulsive and irresponsible decision-making
-Lack of remorse for harm done to others
-Lying, stealing, other criminal behaviors
-Disregard for the safety of self and others
Näyttelijäbotti!
Old May 29th, 2011, 05:44 PM