Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Movies & Television
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

NEW FACE IN HELL
Rongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's army
Old Mar 16th, 2007, 07:07 PM        Die Hard
believe it or not, yesterday was the first time i ever saw this movie.

needless to say, it was fucking awesome. the last 45 minutes or so were complete insanity

i love old big, stupid action movies. i want more. MORE
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old Mar 16th, 2007, 07:13 PM       
I'm psyched about the new one. I don't care how terrible it'll be.
NEW FACE IN HELL
Rongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's army
Old Mar 16th, 2007, 07:18 PM       
Quote:
John McClane (Willis) takes on an Internet-based terrorist organization who is systematically shutting down the United States
What the fuck? This sounds awful! How action packed could hunting down nerds be?
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old Mar 16th, 2007, 07:19 PM       
They'll be nerds with big guns, I imagine.
dipshed
GADZOOKS is probably a spambot
Old Mar 16th, 2007, 07:55 PM       
They probably will all have replications of the Master Sword like ZeldasBiggestFan does.

Now with less sodium!

Immortal Goat is probably a spambot
Old Mar 17th, 2007, 02:23 AM       
Die Hard 2 is great, as well, and although I haven't seen Die Hard: With A Vengence, I hear it's amazing. Samuel L. Jackson yells a lot in it, so it can't be that bad, can it?
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Mar 18th, 2007, 06:44 PM       
The third is excellent and it's on Fox Movie Channel all of the time, and uncut at that.
Banned
Location: Illinois, Alberta, Canada, Thailand, Space, Groundling Marsh, Manhattan, Man Hat Ton
ArrowX sucks
Old Mar 18th, 2007, 08:41 PM       
The best part about all these movies is how fucked up Willis gets by the end of them.
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Mar 18th, 2007, 08:52 PM       
He's always nasty and bloodsoaked at the end, usually with a lot of fucking broken bones.
Banned
Location: Illinois, Alberta, Canada, Thailand, Space, Groundling Marsh, Manhattan, Man Hat Ton
ArrowX sucks
Old Mar 19th, 2007, 03:20 PM       
Aslo Computer monitor C4 combo bombs
say what now?
Geggy is probably a spambot
Old Mar 21st, 2007, 02:26 PM       
YIPPIE KAI YAY MOTHERFUCKERS

Die Hard is the ironclad of action movies. If you want more, you'll definitely like Die Hard 3.

Quote:
I'm psyched about the new one. I don't care how terrible it'll be.
Any idea what the title is going to be? I heard it's either "die hard 4.0", "live free or die hard" or "YIPPIE KAI YAY MOTHERFUCKERS"
Ancient Mariner
Old Mar 21st, 2007, 03:18 PM       
It's Live Free or Die Hard
I hate this hacker crap!
MarioRPG is probably a real personMarioRPG is probably a real person
Old Mar 21st, 2007, 03:27 PM       
I don't really want to see it unless the Mac guy dies.

LOVE, YOUR FIJIAN HOST DAD
Let's play Hardball!
Seven Force is probably a spambot
Old Mar 21st, 2007, 04:07 PM       
Don't hold your breath.
say what now?
Geggy is probably a spambot
Old Mar 21st, 2007, 05:27 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grislygus View Post
It's Live Free or Die Hard
Cool. I saw the poster of die hard 4 at the theater when I went to see "300". Wasn't sure if it was the title or an advertising quote. They'll be hearing from the state of new hampshire as soon as they bring lawsuit to the movie cuz their state motto is "live free or die".
dipshed
GADZOOKS is probably a spambot
Old Mar 21st, 2007, 07:30 PM       
I thought it was Vote or Die Hard

BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Mar 22nd, 2007, 02:55 AM       
why is this thread about batteries all of a sudden and what do they have to do with the democratic process
Banned
ArrowX sucks
Old Mar 22nd, 2007, 09:13 AM       
I loled in Die Hard 3 when Zeus gets shot in the leg on the boat.