Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Banned
noob3 is probably a spambot
Old Dec 13th, 2003, 08:46 PM        thread where stupid cunt lotida talks too much
Taking this off my favorites, everyone here is retarded now. Yes, I account for one of them, obviously. But there was a time when I was only one of the few (At the time I would say it was only Lenore, BlackFlag, Bodlet and a few of the ravers who drifted outside of thier board) and this place had very excellent conversation for me to eyeball over and add a useless post or two myself. I'd get good, well-written replies from the other posters about how crappy they were, and it was quite amusing. But now, there are too many of me. So it's quite pointless to play inferior now, when you can even consider yourself superior in a muck of drivel and caps lock.

I never did much like the site myself, the article or two by some of the resident posters were nice. And even they've drifted away, and you can't really blame them. I don't care too much for RoG's work, I'm not too into the whole let's review a movie for an easy article and let's make a contest for an easy article and here's a post about our new sponsor so you can read our easy articles. And, all the new posters seem to be of that audience. When I came here, it was off Google and never for the site. I just stayed because I thought it was an interesting community. I've talked to alot of cool people here outside of the board, and they probably know who they are. They've been really helpful on stupid things in my life, and provided some interesting conversation.

Some of you are okay, some of you are just stupid fucks who take other people on the board's personality in order to fit in and then push your stupid un-funny (it's supposed to be, I guess. But it isn't, trust me) shit, some of you are too stupid to even put in a category, and some of you are awsome. They're fleeting. Maybe I should add some fucktards or useless supposed to be funny but only funny (it's not) because it isn't type of things in here. Just to keep your attention, ofcourse. But I don't care anymore. I don't know why I'm even bothering to write any of this, because I doubt any of you do either.

Goodbye.