Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Philosophy, Politics, and News
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Will chop you good.
sspadowsky is probably a spambot
Old Mar 20th, 2003, 11:08 AM        What the fuck happened to Dennis Miller?
Does anyone remember when this was the guy who mocked the hell out of Bush Sr's administration on SNL years ago? Now he's a Dubya fan. Now he says that even those who disagree with the President should get behind him now that we are engaged in military conflict.

So let me see if I've got this straight: Those of us who think that this "war" is morally reprehensible, those of us who have protested war and pleaded for diplomacy, are now supposed to support the very horrible thing we've hoped to prevent all along?

"I'm against this war! What's that? They've started shooting? Oh, GO GET 'EM, BOYS! USA! USA!"

What the fuck happened to this guy?
________
The cigar boss

Last edited by sspadowsky : Apr 18th, 2011 at 05:35 AM.

Anonymous is probably a spambot
Old Mar 20th, 2003, 11:11 AM       
What happened to Dennis Miller is very simply stated. He woke up.
Will chop you good.
Old Mar 20th, 2003, 11:12 AM       
And sold his soul, it would seem.
________
Paxil Settlement Info

Old Mar 20th, 2003, 11:13 AM       
Sold his soul? How so?

VinceZeb is probably a spambot
Old Mar 20th, 2003, 12:32 PM       
Dennis Miller just discovered a fact that most liberals can't comprehend: That no matter how much you hate war, "freepers", conseratives, Judeo-Christian values, pro-lifers, pro-family types, pro-Bush people, Bush himself, and other "lame ass" values and views, that it doesnt mean shit if your brain has been replaced with a bullet, your lungs full of white anthrax powder, or your skeleton covered with nuclear glass.
Will chop you good.
Old Mar 20th, 2003, 12:43 PM       
I think it's cute that you bought the government's entire 'fear package' like the good little consumer you are. And it only cost a few billion dollars and a couple of Constitutional amendments.
________
Depakote pregnancy

Old Mar 20th, 2003, 12:49 PM       
Tell that to the guy's picture you use as an avatar. I'm sure he would like to introduce you to a few other marines that would like to argue that point with you.

I guess we should spend that money, since we will never get it back thanks to liberals and their tentacle-govt ilk, on art programs, lesbian-interaction dancing, railways that don’t make any money, and more govt schools that teach people, especially underprivileged inner-city children to keep being fat, ignorant, lazy and always needy on Big Daddy Govt for their slave-handouts.

Old Mar 20th, 2003, 12:50 PM       
Thereby reiterating your own lack of comprehension referenced in the previous post.

Will chop you good.
Old Mar 20th, 2003, 01:03 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by VinceZeb
Tell that to the guy's picture you use as an avatar. I'm sure he would like to introduce you to a few other marines that would like to argue that point with you.

I guess we should spend that money, since we will never get it back thanks to liberals and their tentacle-govt ilk, on art programs, lesbian-interaction dancing, railways that don???t make any money, and more govt schools that teach people, especially underprivileged inner-city children to keep being fat, ignorant, lazy and always needy on Big Daddy Govt for their slave-handouts.
Congratulations. You are most likely the most ignorant person I've seen on these boards in a while.

I like how you inferred my entire political ideology without me having said anyof the things you imlpy. I could probably rattle of a big fuckin' list of things to on which spend our billions of tax dollars that are currently financing the murder of innocent people, and none of that stuff is on your list.

I'll tell you what I can infer from everything you just said above: You are a racist, cultureless homophobe who is deathly afraid of ideas that differ from yours.

And I've got a little more info for ya, buddypal: We've got anex-Marine who's a regular on this board, is a good friend of mine, and, in fact, agrees with me about many things surrounding this war. And you know what else? I can like R. Lee Ermey without agreeing with his political leanings. Hell, I even like Pantydude, as much as I disagree with him on pretty much everything. It really is possible to do that. And if you take the white sheet off your head, you'll be able to see that a lot better.
________
FEMALE ADVICE DICUSSION

i will let you down
george is probably pretty okgeorge is probably pretty okgeorge is probably pretty ok
Old Mar 20th, 2003, 01:14 PM       
this war is wrong.

i will not jump on the bandwagon just cause my country is going to win. no one i know supports this war. my nephews life is way more important to me than some stupid ass concept of safety provided by beating the crap out of some pissant dictator that we supplied with chemical weapons and were great friends with when i was my daughters age.

i am sad for every every member of the us military involved in this, and i pray that the Powell Doctrine is fully followed and we fight this war 110% so that as few of them have to die as possible.
doctorboogie fanclub member #1
@jorgedomingo on twitter.

Old Mar 20th, 2003, 01:21 PM       
Nice personal attacks. I admit I deserve a few.

Racists? Sorry, I'm as white as snow and my girlfriends have been black and oriental.

No culture? Sorry once again. I have a vast amount of interests and hobbies that fall way outside the political realm. Although culture is a relative term.

homophobe? Nope. Have a couple of cousins who happen to be gay. That is there choice to be, and in America, we are so privileged to have the ability to make those choices. I don’t have to like or dislike anyone's choice, but we have the God-given rights to have those.

Afraid of other's ideas I disagree with? Yes, somewhat. A lot of "well-intentioned" ideas lead to paths of destruction. I believe what I do because I researched it and found out the more I read about certain ideas, the more I agree with them. I don’t agree with anyone says/writes/does, unless it a) agrees with what I already perceived to be true or b) has evidence to back up its claims.

I am not a KKK member, sorry. Not a big fan of the paleo-conserative Pat Buchanan way of thinking. Race is nothing but different pigmentation of skin and composition of hair.

I do apologize for imposing views on you that may/may not be true. I was attacking a straw man, which I do try to avoid. Call me passionate, but not ignorant. Ignorant would mean that I have no idea about what I talk about, which I have proven not to be true. I would not call you ignorant, since you seem to know or give the impression of knowing what you talk about. I have just dealt with too many people that don't know what they are talking about and are parrots to filter out who is who.

Old Mar 20th, 2003, 01:23 PM       
Actually Geroge, we were not great friends with Iraq during the 80's. They just were fighting against an enemy that was a bigger threat at the time. It is a gamble that was a short-term gain but then a long-term political snafu.
i will let you down
george is probably pretty okgeorge is probably pretty okgeorge is probably pretty ok
Old Mar 20th, 2003, 01:33 PM       
well that will be a big relief to my sister in law if my nephew is killed by the VX we supplied them and are now sending my family members and friends to take back.

fucking retard. you are everything i wish could be cut out of this country with your blood lusting survival of the fittest, the poor or hurt are garbage or ******s, superiority complex.
doctorboogie fanclub member #1
@jorgedomingo on twitter.
Will chop you good.
Old Mar 20th, 2003, 01:34 PM       
Quote:
A lot of "well-intentioned" ideas lead to paths of destruction. I believe what I do because I researched it and found out the more I read about certain ideas, the more I agree with them. I don???t agree with anyone says/writes/does, unless it a) agrees with what I already perceived to be true or b) has evidence to back up its claims.
Cool. Now we can have meaningful dialogue.

The "well-intentioned" ideas you speak of are exactly my beef with Dubya. Except I don't believe his motives are well-intentioned. I think he has a personal vendetta against Hussein 'cause he tried to kill his daddy, oil is part of the situation despite anyone's claims to the contrary, and I think that the notion of pre-emptive attacks is a dangerous one that is going to lead to a lot of American corpses in the long run.

This whole scenario is brutal, tragic, and entirely unnecessary. All you have to do is look at how many times the Bush Family Show has changed their reasons for attacking Iraq. First it was weapons of mass destruction. Then, when they coldn't find any weapons, the reason was that he kills his own people. When people brought up how our gov't turned a blind eye to that gassing, they said that Iraq had ties to Al-Qaeda. When they couldn't prove that (and they never did- CIA director George Tenet said so repeatedly), they went back to the WMD story. Since then, they've just kind of switched back and forth between these three main stories, using whichever one was convenient for them at the time.

Oh, and I don't want to forget the other reason for attacking- "Regime change." Well, guess what? Take a cue from Henry Kissinger, and just have the CIA assassinate the guy. Quick, clean, achieves the goal, and saves a shitload of money.
________
VAPORITE TUBE

Old Mar 20th, 2003, 01:39 PM       
I'm sorry. I guess the fact that I have former classmates and good friends that are over there right now liberating the Iraqi people on the front lines of war means I can not say what is reality. Please quit relying on emotion for an argument. I am just stating the cold, hard facts. It sucks, but its life, unfortuantly.

I am a darwinist when it comes to survival of the fittests. I want an army to protect my family, my way of life and my countrymen that is the human equivalment of the wrath of God. Those people you wish you could cut out of society are the same people that plan out ways to keep our country safe.

I pray for all our military personel to come home safe. Some wont. Its a sad fact of life. But I'll do what I can do, which is to make sure when it comes time to vote and express my views that I will support our troops and the ability to get the best training and weapons possible so that none of our soilders die and only the extreme minimal of casualities to the innocents on the other side happen.

punkgrrrlie10 is probably a spambot
Old Mar 20th, 2003, 03:20 PM       
Where to start.....

Quote:
. I am just stating the cold, hard facts. It sucks, but its life, unfortuantly.
No you are stating your opinion mostly

Quote:
I am a darwinist when it comes to survival of the fittests.
If you were a true darwinian, you would let sadaam exterminate his people so long as it didn't affect you.

Quote:
Racists? Sorry, I'm as white as snow and my girlfriends have been black and oriental.
Oriental is not a race and any asian would be offended that you call them oriental. It's actually a derogatory way of referring to asians because oriental is a way of describing vases and rugs basically equating them as objects.

Quote:
it doesnt mean shit if your brain has been replaced with a bullet, your lungs full of white anthrax powder, or your skeleton covered with nuclear glass.
....paranoid?

What happened to Dennis Miller is he got fired from the NFL announcing position and got scared he would go broke, thus making him a greedy conservative.
The Goddamned Batman
Protoclown is probably a spambot
Old Mar 20th, 2003, 04:30 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by sspadowsky
I think it's cute that you bought the government's entire 'fear package' like the good little consumer you are. And it only cost a few billion dollars and a couple of Constitutional amendments.
THIS MADE ME

Old Mar 20th, 2003, 11:33 PM       
The fact that people die in a war is my opinion? No, its a fact.

Did I say I was a darwinist full blown? No, I believe in survival of the fittests when it comes to our countries. America blows Iraq away. End of story.

Ohhh.... I called someone Oriental. Man, I'm just Archie Bunker Jr. I brought up the race to prove a point. She was Chinese, to be exact. Can you tell the differences between "Oriental" people in their names and facial structures? I can, so please, dont give me any derogatory names crap.

Greedy conserative. Grow up. Liberals are greedy as much as anyone else, but they just try to lie out of it. Do you think Michael Moore lives in a shack? Doubt it.

Besides, if you want to throw the greedy label on it, do it to a Objectivist.

----

Personally, I think going into IRAQ and showing our military might solves a lot of problems. People will think twice about screwing with us, N. Korea will get their balls reduced, and we will be close to being at our "unfuckable" status again. I think this war, on a world-wide political scale, will be healthy for the world.

I would love nothing more than to off Saddam with one bullet. I think we should do it to Kim Jong Il, Mugambe, and some others.
Ronnie Raygun is probably a spambot
Old Mar 21st, 2003, 06:27 AM       
He destroyed Donahawho about a month ago.

Old Mar 21st, 2003, 09:55 AM       
Actually the High Priest of the Church of the Painful Truth, Neil Boortz, did that. It was really superb when he tore Jesse Hi-Jackson a new one.

Old Mar 21st, 2003, 10:03 AM       
George, are you admitting he has VX?
Ronnie Raygun is probably a spambot
Old Mar 21st, 2003, 10:04 AM       
Boortz did it too.

But Miller was one of his last guests.

Donowho lost almost every night.

That's why he got kicked off the air.

Old Mar 21st, 2003, 08:37 PM       
Donohue should be in the Smithsonian.

"The lunatic bleeding-heart liberal"
Little Monster
Miss Modular is probably a spambot
Old Jun 13th, 2003, 12:01 PM       
Dennis Miller is now getting a show on Fox News. Fitting enough.
Mocker
KevinTheOmnivore is probably a spambot
Old Jun 13th, 2003, 02:22 PM       
I'm glad someone is charitable enough to salvage a bad comedian's career.