Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

DON'T F WITH ME
HickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty ok
Old Jan 28th, 2004, 05:10 PM       
Thanks, Rongi. This character is really getting annoying I'm actually fighting with it

Marilyn666 is probably a spambot
Old Jan 28th, 2004, 05:15 PM       
Rongi is my character. And we always fight.
DON'T F WITH ME
HickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty ok
Old Jan 28th, 2004, 05:16 PM       
ALright, in all seriousness. What did people ever do to you? Why hate everything good? To be different?

Old Jan 28th, 2004, 05:20 PM       
Because I learned that they can never be trusted. That's why it's good to only have enemies because you'll never be betrayed that way.
NEW FACE IN HELL
Rongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's army
Old Jan 28th, 2004, 05:21 PM       
Marilyn, don't make me get the stick.
DON'T F WITH ME
Old Jan 28th, 2004, 05:22 PM       
You are beyond stupid. Betreyal is a part of life. Deal with it you whining bitch.

Old Jan 28th, 2004, 05:24 PM       
Betrayl doesn't have to be part of life. Everyone thinks they need someone but they don't. All that happens is they get betrayed over and over. It's better to hate than to love.
DON'T F WITH ME
Old Jan 28th, 2004, 05:28 PM       
BUT FWIENDS CARE FOR EACH OTHER! You stupid twat. Live a life of seclusion. It will be miserable and pointless. You will die hating the world and nobody will care because nobody will know you. You will wake up every day with nobody to talk to. Because you are a whiney bitch that nobody can stand. I seriously think you are the stupidest person I have ever known in my life.
NEW FACE IN HELL
Rongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's army
Old Jan 28th, 2004, 05:29 PM       
I'm getting the fucking stick...

Old Jan 28th, 2004, 05:31 PM       
You don't have to say friendly things to speak. Everyone will know when I die because I will go on a killing spree and than kill myself. Get the stick I don't care. You are only my character.
DON'T F WITH ME
Old Jan 28th, 2004, 05:34 PM       
"OOH I'M SO HARDCORE AND I HATE THE WORLD SO MUCH FOR NO REASON AT ALL! I'M GOING TO KILL EVERYONE I SEE BECAUSE THEY ARE ALL CONFORMISTS THAT BETREY PEOPLE LIKE ME! OOH!"
*gets slapped with the stick*
"OOH! I'M DONE!"
NEW FACE IN HELL
Old Jan 28th, 2004, 05:35 PM       
Here comes the stick you stupid, whiney turd of a human being.
DON'T F WITH ME
Old Jan 28th, 2004, 05:39 PM       
HASN'T POSTED YET!
Queen of the Beasts
Jeanette X is probably a spambot
Old Jan 28th, 2004, 07:50 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marilyn666
Everyone will know when I die because I will go on a killing spree and than kill myself.
That's only going to make people think of you as even more pathetic. Look, you dumb shit, you don't get revenge on people by going on shooting sprees, you get revenge on people by doing better than them in life. Outliving, outearning, outsmarting, and just plain outdoing them.

Quote:
Betrayl doesn't have to be part of life. Everyone thinks they need someone but they don't. All that happens is they get
betrayed over and over. It's better to hate than to love.
Aww, did someone bweak your widdle heart? Get over it.

Quote:
I hate everyone, i'm not a conformist.
Of course you are a conformist! Do you know how many people claim to hate everyone because it's trendy?
Quote:
I can use what ever insult I want and still be pro-gay.
No you can't, actually.
Now with less sodium!

Immortal Goat is probably a spambot
Old Jan 28th, 2004, 10:25 PM       
I like how this thread has transformed from a nice "avatar battle" to "Marilyn666 MOck War Thread: Part Deux".

And it all started with me...

Old Jan 29th, 2004, 10:15 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeanette X
Quote:
Everyone will know when I die because I will go on a killing spree and than kill myself.
That's only going to make people think of you as even more pathetic. Look, you dumb shit, you don't get revenge on people by going on shooting sprees, you get revenge on people by doing better than them in life. Outliving, outearning, outsmarting, and just plain outdoing them.

Quote:
Betrayl doesn't have to be part of life. Everyone thinks they need someone but they don't. All that happens is they get
betrayed over and over. It's better to hate than to love.
Aww, did someone bweak your widdle heart? Get over it.

Quote:
I hate everyone, i'm not a conformist.
Of course you are a conformist! Do you know how many people claim to hate everyone because it's trendy?
Quote:
I can use what ever insult I want and still be pro-gay.
No you can't, actually.
Maybe having a better life than some one works for you but revenge works for me. And no one broke my heart but I have my reasons for hating people. And I don't hate people because it's trendy when people hate people for that they don't actualy hate every one. I really do hate everyone. And it was just an insult that wasn't even twards you, get over it.
Queen of the Beasts
Old Jan 29th, 2004, 10:26 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by "Marilyn666
Maybe having a better life than some one works for you but revenge works for me.
A better life IS revenge, you stupid cow. Haven't you heard a word I was saying?

Old Jan 29th, 2004, 10:32 AM       
But not that kind of revenge.
Queen of the Beasts
Old Jan 29th, 2004, 10:55 AM       
Quote:
But not that kind of revenge.
Why not?

Old Jan 29th, 2004, 11:00 AM       
Because it doesn't work for me. I'd rather just hurt or kill them.
Now with less sodium!

Old Jan 29th, 2004, 03:30 PM       
You will die a horrible, horrible death wasting away in a darkened room, peering out a small crack of you window shade, getting jealous of everyone out in the real world.

That's right, I said jealous. That is all you are. You don't HATE everyone, you are JEALOUS of them, for some reason or another. They have a better life than you, and you want it. You WANT to be happy and popular, but for some reason or other, you aren't, so you want to make life as miserable for them as it is for you.

And don't argue with me, girl, I took a psychology class.
...for breakfast?!
Schimid is probably a spambot
Old Jan 29th, 2004, 03:34 PM       
Now with less sodium!

Old Jan 29th, 2004, 03:40 PM       
Hey! I made someone laugh!
DON'T F WITH ME
Old Jan 29th, 2004, 03:53 PM       
I hope Marilyn goes to bed early again today

Old Jan 29th, 2004, 04:08 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Immortal Goat
You will die a horrible, horrible death wasting away in a darkened room, peering out a small crack of you window shade, getting jealous of everyone out in the real world.

That's right, I said jealous. That is all you are. You don't HATE everyone, you are JEALOUS of them, for some reason or another. They have a better life than you, and you want it. You WANT to be happy and popular, but for some reason or other, you aren't, so you want to make life as miserable for them as it is for you.

And don't argue with me, girl, I took a psychology class.
I was popular once. I'm not jelous of people. They don't understand anything. They depend on other people to feel happy and act all suirprised when they're betrayed. Everyone in society is the same. Society is just one person to me and I hate that person. Just because you took psychology doesn't mean you understand me. I hate it when councilers and and all those people think they understand you just because they have a title. And I didn't go to bed Hickman, I have a life outside of the intirnet.