Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Sports & Health
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Mar 14th, 2012, 08:46 PM       
All right, then who is Imock Sleeper? It better not be womti

Hey Pent do you have the power to kick people from the group if such a situation arises?

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
Mocker
elx is probably pretty okelx is probably pretty okelx is probably pretty okelx is probably pretty ok
Old Mar 14th, 2012, 09:38 PM       
I decided to go with Kentucky; simply because my entire complex is doing a pool/group and i'm the only one that didn't choose us to win out of our group - so I figure being the only one taking that side of a 50/50 chance out of 50 people greatly heightens my chance of being closest.

-MODERATOR MILHORSE
Mocker
elx is probably pretty okelx is probably pretty okelx is probably pretty okelx is probably pretty ok
Old Mar 14th, 2012, 09:39 PM       
but syracuse lost a good player apparently so oppsieque there

-MODERATOR MILHORSE
Näyttelijäbotti!
Pub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty ok
Old Mar 14th, 2012, 09:50 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Esuohlim View Post
I was hoping that would be Willie. D:
Beloved Cunt
WhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty ok
Old Mar 15th, 2012, 09:00 AM       
I spent a grand total of 4 minutes making my bracket and since I really don't pay any attention to college basketball outside of the Big Ten, this should be a real inferno.
WHAT'S THIS?!
Pentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contest
Old Mar 15th, 2012, 12:06 PM       
Quote:

Hey Pent do you have the power to kick people from the group if such a situation arises?
Is womti in?

Well that situation shouldn't arise because he is womti and he has no access to a computer in the fridge box he lives in

Maybe Imock Sleeper is elx?
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Mar 15th, 2012, 01:08 PM       
Or possibly Pubs friend.
after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old Mar 15th, 2012, 01:14 PM       
LET THE GAMES BEGIN!
You may already be there.
after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old Mar 15th, 2012, 01:15 PM       
As of right now, we're all tied.
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Mar 15th, 2012, 02:24 PM       
I just got a second glance at my bracket. Three 11-seeds move on to round 2. Those are seriously the gutsiest picks I have. Except maybe Syracuse losing round 2, but that's hardly out of the question since their best player is ineligible to play.

YAY WILLIE. Maybe he was Imock sleeper and changed his name.

Shit, already 0 out of 1.

Näyttelijäbotti!
Pub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty ok
Old Mar 15th, 2012, 04:16 PM       
I like that I am 3 for 3 currently.

QUOTE=Pentegarn;756157]Maybe Imock Sleeper is elx?[/quote]
She said she was backing Kentucky but it has Indiana win.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tadao View Post
Or possibly Pubs friend.
He only made one, I thought. It does have Purdue in the final though.
Quote:
YAY WILLIE. Maybe he was Imock sleeper and changed his name.
I harassed Willie some more on Twitter and he made the one with his name but didn't say the other was his.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Mar 15th, 2012, 04:29 PM       
It was mine, WAY TO GO MILHOUSE! YOU MEDDLING FAGHOLE!
Old Mar 15th, 2012, 04:39 PM       
w/e I just wanted to keep it a womti-free zone for the greater good

Mocker
Old Mar 15th, 2012, 05:48 PM       
it's not me I filled out too many brackets already and was too lazy, but DUDE YOU GUYS poor asheville, it would have ruined everything if they had won but it would have been amazing anyway

-MODERATOR MILHORSE
Old Mar 15th, 2012, 05:59 PM       
Yeah that was some shitty officiating I really wanted Asheville to be the first 16 seed to ever move on

after enough bourbon ...
Old Mar 15th, 2012, 10:20 PM       
That would have been awesome, seeing as how I feel about 'cuse.

4 left of the first 16 and I'm still tied for first. Woot!

Won't last, never does.
after enough bourbon ...
Old Mar 15th, 2012, 10:23 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pub Lover View Post
I harassed Willie some more on Twitter and he made the one with his name but didn't say the other was his.
Maybe it's Coolinator....
filthiest soap dish
Babs is probably a spambot
Old Mar 15th, 2012, 10:34 PM       
I'm surprised Tim would pick South Dakota st. over Baylor. Teams whose first appearance in the tourney usually ends very abruptly.
Old Mar 16th, 2012, 12:12 AM       
Fucking UNLV, the only 6 seed I have moving on and they look like shit

filthiest soap dish
Babs is probably a spambot
Old Mar 16th, 2012, 01:14 AM       
I'm in the lead, no big deal. I originally had Colorado winning as well as the Zags, changed them because I felt like that's something BABS would do. So long to Tim, hopefully for him my Florida prediction is off, most likely not.
WHAT'S THIS?!
Pentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contest
Old Mar 16th, 2012, 02:50 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Babs View Post
I'm surprised Tim would pick South Dakota st. over Baylor. Teams whose first appearance in the tourney usually ends very abruptly.
I had a good reason for it. Baylor was on a sharp decline in the past 2 weeks, and hot teams do well while not so hot teams do poorly. Plus first teams just as often do very well (see Gonzaga, George Mason, and VCU). For the first part of that game it looked like my upset pick (I don't count VCU over Wichita St as an upset) was going to hit. Then the first 4 minutes were over and Baylor remembered they were Baylor. The one thing I was sure would not happen.
Beloved Cunt
WhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty ok
Old Mar 16th, 2012, 10:07 AM       
SDSU literally has one halfway decent player that even the Gophers had no problem with earlier this year.

Long Beach State, i'm shaking my fist at you!
Beloved Cunt
Old Mar 16th, 2012, 01:45 PM       
Today I realized that this is the 5th go around for the Bracket Bunch Ultimate Championship Series so I decided to take a look back at the previous winners.

2008 - Milhouse
2009 - Milhouse
2010 - Colonel
2011 - Willie

Oh and if my last post in the 2009 threado is any indication, i'm pretty certain that I still owe Milhouse a prize or something so here ya go:

Beloved Cunt
Old Mar 16th, 2012, 08:14 PM       
A giant FUCK YOU to Missouri.

FUCK YOU MISSOURI!!!
after enough bourbon ...
Old Mar 16th, 2012, 08:14 PM       
Mizzou, WTF??

EDIT: DBLPST

Last edited by Colonel Flagg : Mar 16th, 2012 at 08:15 PM. Reason: And WhiteRat beats me to it.