Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Movies & Television
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Title
Jeff The Ninja is probably a spambot
Old Jul 21st, 2006, 08:48 PM       
In my opinion (which nobody here would care about) is that giving the darker feel and mood of Batman Begins. I would think that the Joker should be, in a way, reimagined. Sure, he would still be the same, like how batman was the same batman in the movie. But Instead of making him a Cheesy villian. They should get someone who can do the laugh, and altough Mark Hammil was good in the cartoon, he just doesnt seem right for the new batman movies.

We need a Joker, who can laugh. Laugh in such a way that it will actually haunt you. Something along the lines of A horror movie villian's laugh. High pitched, yet with an Psychotic edge.

Batman is, in a Sense, NOT a superhero comic, it was originally a Detective comic with Gadgets. Play on that some more. Dont have batman go in Batarangs flying. Have him stalk, creep, and Frighten. It is in that regard that Batman Begins was Awesome, The director captured the original comics from the fifties while including Some of the Dark Brooding Atmosphere of the Tim burton movies.

Founder of the E.P.O.A.E.P.I.C.A.P.H.W.H. Looking for Recruits

XBL Gamertag: KING HATESTAR