Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Loveline
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Jun 10th, 2011, 10:26 PM        hope for an misanthropist
hey guys

ive never liked the human race. This is something ive found to be not distressing and i dont really give a shit about it.

while im mentally attracted to people most of them want me to give a shit about them. and while i do give a shit, more than i maybe shit, id rather just hate them cause i know they are secretely fat dicks.

is it really possible for me to find someone i dont fucking hate or will i just have to put up with dickfaces forever.

etc.

i wish i was more confident that people weren't penises... thats really something id like to change..but on the other hand, given that i fucking hate them, it doesnt seem like there's really any reason to try.

is being a misanthropist the end of the world especially if i get nuclear bombs
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Jun 10th, 2011, 10:34 PM       
No way at all. You just gotta meet the right person you can deal with just enough without killing them.

Trial and error is not suggest in that format.
Prepare for time warp.
ThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's army
Old Jun 10th, 2011, 11:44 PM       
but when you find ones you dont like make sure you DO kill them.
Supa Soviet Missil Mastar
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old Jun 10th, 2011, 11:45 PM       
99% of the people in the world are worthless.

While I could say "that makes meeting the right person that much more special!", I'll instead say that you have a very small chance of actually running into one of these worthwhile people, and even less chance of meeting them, and a MINUSCULE chance of staying with them in a relationship.

We can put a man on the moon, but can't supply most of the world with enough food to eat.

Glasgow has a life expectancy of below 54.
Supa Soviet Missil Mastar
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old Jun 10th, 2011, 11:46 PM       
I mean cheer up buddy plenty of fish in the sea
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old Jun 11th, 2011, 12:56 AM       
Your only hope is another Mock Meet. Since that will never happen, feel free to coninue hating everyone
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Jun 11th, 2011, 01:17 AM       
Pfft. Mock meet in july. We be trollin for bitches and whisky bars.
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Jun 11th, 2011, 02:05 PM       
WHAT IF THEY CALLED US A PAIR OF PATHETIC PERIPATETICS
*SMILE SMILE*
Otto is probably pretty okOtto is probably pretty okOtto is probably pretty okOtto is probably pretty ok
Old Jun 11th, 2011, 04:05 PM       
I'm not a malefactor, I'm a German.
"You've gotta' look to the future. The future is anarchy. I'm talking about lawlessness, I'm talking about the Lebanons of the future. I'm talking about the breakdown of the whole system. The military defending people against people. You won't get your appropriations waving that flag, there's no glory in that kind of warfare!"
after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old Jun 11th, 2011, 04:46 PM       
We should all remember to eschew obfuscations.
You may already be there.
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old Jun 11th, 2011, 08:20 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by executioneer View Post
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Jun 11th, 2011, 08:29 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by executioneer View Post
:hobbles

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Jun 11th, 2011, 09:56 PM       
GUYZ MY FIRST RELATIONSHIP WAS WITH A NIHILIST AND WHILE THE SEX WAS GOOD SHE WAS ONLY INTERESTED IN GETTING PUNCHED IN THE FACE WHILE HAVING SEX. THIS SUITED MY HATEFUL DESIRES WELL BUT SHE WAS A NIHILIST AND COULD FIDN NO VALUE IN OUR RELATIONSHIP

THEN I DATED THIS GIRL WHO WAS ONLY INTERESTED IN LOVE AND DIDNT UNDERSTAND I WANTED TO PUNCH HER IN THE FACE. i god i dont even have the energy to make fun of pram maven
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Jun 12th, 2011, 12:31 AM       
did anyone ever tell you that you look like seventies-era Tom Verlaine?
BANNED

Old Jun 12th, 2011, 01:21 AM       
lol wow that does look like me, just with a bigger face.

looks a lot like my dad