Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Movies & Television
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

WHAT'S THIS?!
Pentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contest
Old Nov 12th, 2010, 12:52 PM       
:yawn

No, an opinion would have been expressing your personal view on a movie, loke, "I liked movie x" what you expressed was a pointless insult doubtlessly done to make you feel better about yourself at my expense. There was no reason for it. It wasn't funny, it wasn't inspired, it wasn't original. You just sound like every other slap on some movie board.
CHIEF OF POLICE
MLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty ok
Old Nov 12th, 2010, 03:00 PM       
No, it was my opinion on your opinion. Still an opinion. I didn't think anyone would even really see it, and if they did, surely they wouldn't get offended, since it's just an opinion.

I am DEEPLY sorry I offended you. I certainly didn't mean to MOCK you in any way, shape or form. I'll make sure I try to live up to your lofty standards in the future.
Pickled Patriarch
Mockery is probably a real personMockery is probably a real person
Old Nov 12th, 2010, 03:17 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pentegarn View Post
That and it's my damn bottom 5, not anyone else's
Indeed it is, and you're entitled to it, but you've yet to explain why you didn't like Step Brothers... which was my initial question. What about it was so lackluster to you?
WHAT'S THIS?!
Pentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contest
Old Nov 12th, 2010, 04:28 PM       
Just found it juvenile and moronic. To me it was just the straw that broke the camels back in a streak of bad Will Farrell movies. I expect Anchorman from him and when I saw Stepbrothers I was disappointed one time too many by his movies. Though I did find the bluray feature where you could make your own Boats and Hos video worth a chuckle, but that is hardly here or there
filthiest soap dish
Babs is probably a spambot
Old Nov 12th, 2010, 05:49 PM       
Ax'em is the worse movie you could ever put yourself in the position of watching. The acting, it doesn't exist. Dialogue, unintelligible and irrational. The move it self... leaves you speechless and disappointed, realizing that the decline of humanity started as soon as they started to roll the cameras. It's like they didn't even care about what kind of abomination they were creating, to top it off they didn't even bother to edit the movie afterwards. Like they realized right after making the movie it was a complete mistake. It's the self defining epitome of crass.

Just listen, you can actually hear them saying "cut!".

Look at the fucking asshole in the background caring around the editing board. It's truly getting pathetic right now.

Do I even need to say anything...

It's so hard to accept that this movie actually exists. The incompetency behind this pile of shit is so befuddling that it actually makes you feel less human. Every time I throw up, I think of this movie.
Cranberry Everything
dextire is probably a spambot
Old Nov 12th, 2010, 06:53 PM       
Looks like Dr. Boogie agrees with you: http://www.i-mockery.com/minimocks/ax-em/
"You so fine, I could kiss your daddy’s ass."
Forum Virgin
spookware is probably a spambot
Old Nov 13th, 2010, 02:53 PM       
OK Just some from this year and a couple I though about.

1. Babel, horrendous simple as that.
2. Repo men, WTF was that ending?
3. Tekken, Gave up 1/4 way through.
4. australia , very bad, very bad.
5. The last Batman movie, the last Ironman Movie, both a waste of time.
taco loving zombie
darkvare is probably pretty okdarkvare is probably pretty okdarkvare is probably pretty ok
Old Nov 13th, 2010, 04:36 PM       
i loved the ending to repo men

SANTO el enmascarado de plata
Shadowdancer21b is probably a spambot
Old Nov 16th, 2010, 12:56 PM       
Axe'em is truly horrid!
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Nov 16th, 2010, 06:25 PM       
inland empire

only one i can think of right now
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Nov 16th, 2010, 06:43 PM       
oh god Inland Empire. I tried to write a paper on that in my film class and failed miserably. I cut my losses and wrote about the Seventh Seal instead.
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old Nov 17th, 2010, 01:53 AM       
5 worst movies I've ever been forced to see, huh. No value in mocking them? hard to think of them.

-Sidehackers
-That one movie where the black guy murders people with his mutated penis. It was the single most mind-numbingly BORING movie I've ever seen. SOMEHOW.
-Blind Fury. Poor Rutger Hauer
-Cry of the Banshee
-Dungeons and Dragons: The Movie
Shadowdancer21b is probably a spambot
Old Nov 17th, 2010, 12:42 PM       
Blind Fury was fun, I thought. The killer penis movie you're thinking of is Soul Vengeance, and it really is just dull and stupid.
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old Nov 17th, 2010, 02:41 PM       
I can't believe that anyone else had actually seen that
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Nov 17th, 2010, 03:14 PM       
someone told me inland empire was written without a script like that was supposed to help its case. but when you realize they just stand around staring at shit you realize being scriptless is meaningless.
Ancient Mariner
Old Nov 17th, 2010, 03:38 PM       
yeah, I never talk about David Lynch, because I hate being the self-satisfied armchair critic who says he's overrated, but seriously. Did you ever see the LYNCH documentary? There's absolutely no greater depth to ANYTHING he says or writes at this point, but it seems like there is and people want to be the ones who "get it". He's just fucking rambling on about vague, half-baked concepts, and his fans fill everything in FOR HIM.
WHAT'S THIS?!
Old Nov 18th, 2010, 06:35 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grislygus View Post
Dungeons and Dragons: The Movie
I forgot about that movie (or my mind blocked it out till you mentioned it) It may have to push it's way in to my list

:shudder
LOVES the tubal ligation!
Dimnos is probably a real personDimnos is probably a real person
Old Nov 18th, 2010, 12:33 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by kahljorn View Post
someone told me inland empire was written without a script...
If its written at all isnt that the script? Even if its a shitty write up?
BANNED

Old Nov 18th, 2010, 04:34 PM       
i dont know the world of art
Ancient Mariner
Old Nov 18th, 2010, 06:48 PM       
well, scripted SEGMENT, rather than full script. Still a case of splitting hairs