Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Dec 23rd, 2011, 03:05 AM        Nightmares Fear Factory photostream
There's a haunted house in Niagara Falls that takes pictures of people right when the "HOLY JUMPING MOTHERFUCK" screamer thing happens. There's a whole Flickr photostream full of these pictures.

I suggest you all go there and waste an hour of your time like I just did!

http://www.flickr.com/photos/nightmaresfearfactory/

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Dec 23rd, 2011, 05:36 AM       
That place costs a ton to get in iirc

Then again about everything does. $25 to get in a wax museum, good god.
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Dec 23rd, 2011, 07:29 AM       
pic 0083
pic 0215
Supa Soviet Missil Mastar
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old Dec 23rd, 2011, 09:06 AM       
Hahaha. Do we know what they scare them with?

I actually think I've seen some of these photos elsewhere.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/nightma...in/photostream
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old Dec 23rd, 2011, 09:16 AM       
Oh shit, there are some really good ones in there
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Dec 23rd, 2011, 09:36 AM       
NIAGARA FALLS, CANADA AKA THE BANZONE
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Dec 23rd, 2011, 10:06 AM       
your own damn fault

I can't remember what the scare is. I've been going to those all my life but I haven't been to that one in years. One was just like a loud hiss of air, but I think that might have been the Frankenstein one.
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Dec 23rd, 2011, 03:00 PM       
It's got to be like one of those Youtube type screamer videos where nothing much happens and then out of nowhere there's a scary face and an eardrum-bleeding scream

But then some reactions aren't very consistent

teacup of sunshine
Old Dec 23rd, 2011, 03:40 PM       
OH WAIT

I REMEMBER NOW

SPOILERS ON THE WIKIPEDIA PAGE

I'm pretty sure I remembered something like that and they put your scared pussy-assed reaction on a tv in the lobby so everyone can make fun of you

guys hiding behind their ladies and whatnot
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Dec 23rd, 2011, 03:43 PM       
A few of my friends have the pictures you buy from them getting scared. framed.
Old Dec 23rd, 2011, 03:44 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitsa View Post
guys hiding behind their ladies and whatnot

teacup of sunshine
Old Dec 23rd, 2011, 03:47 PM       
a lot of museums have that sort of thing going, like the Ripley's one almost always has a room where they try to make you make stupid faces in a mirror and then you get to the other side and it was a two way mirror with people laughing at you and A FUN TIME WAS HAD BY ALL
Old Dec 23rd, 2011, 03:48 PM       
I don't think I've ever been to one of these places. I was in Ripley's in Orlando once and it was a snooze.

Some of the best ones are when people are alone. I THINK THE GUY IN RED HAS A BONER.

teacup of sunshine
Old Dec 23rd, 2011, 03:58 PM       
I'm pretty sure this is one of the ones where they can touch you, so it could be.

I am definitely not down for that shit.

I go to the Criminals Hall of Fame and make fun of that instead.
Forum Virgin
Vyvyan Basterd is probably a spambot
Old Dec 23rd, 2011, 04:29 PM       
The guy in red has a fear boner.
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Dec 23rd, 2011, 07:25 PM       
everyone at a different message board had those for avatars around halloweentime, it was fun
teacup of sunshine
Old Dec 23rd, 2011, 09:49 PM       
I went to school with a kid we all called Pants Boner because his zippers always stuck out like that.
Evil Robot
Evil Robot II is probably pretty okEvil Robot II is probably pretty okEvil Robot II is probably pretty ok
Old Dec 23rd, 2011, 10:43 PM       
Evil Robot
Evil Robot II is probably pretty okEvil Robot II is probably pretty okEvil Robot II is probably pretty ok
Old Dec 23rd, 2011, 10:44 PM       
Old Dec 23rd, 2011, 11:55 PM       
I was in Queensland earlier this year on business, and unfortunately I had to go with a fat co-worker. On some time off we had he convinced me to go in this 'AMAZING MAZE' there, he'd been in before and told me it was a once in a life time experience... $25 to get in, and it was just mirrors and weird music for about ten minutes, before they took a photo of the "awesome time" we were having.

Him with a big grin on his face and wide eyed, me sneering and wishing I was somewhere else.

He then bought the photo for an extra $14, and scanned it as his desktop when we got back.
teacup of sunshine
Old Dec 24th, 2011, 12:15 AM       
in 0074, are they all lined up behind a mannequin? That guy almost doesn't look real.
teacup of sunshine
Old Dec 24th, 2011, 12:17 AM       
and 0064 looks like she expected it
Old Dec 24th, 2011, 12:33 AM       

Some people probably do.

I found one before that I can't find again, but it's a group of about six girls where five of them are all screaming and the sixth is staring right at the camera with a creepy grin.

teacup of sunshine
Old Dec 24th, 2011, 12:34 AM       
?
Old Dec 24th, 2011, 12:38 AM       
0064 HAS NO WOMEN IN IT