Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Mar 9th, 2009, 09:03 PM       
I thought plastic surgery was supposed to fix all that shit.
after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old Mar 9th, 2009, 09:47 PM       
Just like it fixed Jacko?

And Cher?
You may already be there.
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Mar 9th, 2009, 09:48 PM       
and that lady with the oilface.
Oozes machismo
pac-man is probably a spambot
Old Mar 9th, 2009, 10:33 PM       
It's worked pretty well for Mickey Rourke. :/
...I proved, son, without a shadow of a doubt, you ain't got what it takes anymore! You sit there, and you thump your bible, and you say your prayers, and it didn't get you anywhere! Talk about your psalms, talk about John 3:16; Austin 3:16 says, "I just whipped your ass!"
Egg
Dixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's army
Old Mar 10th, 2009, 05:14 AM       
Entertain meeeeee!
I'm fucking bored.
...Pause at the Beginning
Aaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty ok
Old Mar 10th, 2009, 05:25 AM       
i'm watching season 1 of arrested development and playing with my buck 119 knife.
Egg
Dixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's army
Old Mar 10th, 2009, 06:01 AM       
That's not entertaining enough
filthiest soap dish
Babs is probably a spambot
Old Mar 10th, 2009, 06:16 AM       
I just saw 6 kittens be born and then the mother eat the afterbirth. Then my friends and I sparked up an L, had some beers, and played Magic. True story.
Thrills and Oblongs
Shrubfest is probably pretty okShrubfest is probably pretty okShrubfest is probably pretty okShrubfest is probably pretty okShrubfest is probably pretty ok
Old Mar 10th, 2009, 06:20 AM       
I'm trying to fill half a sketchbook in 2 hours. I can't draw anyway.
Then I'll go to class, be told my work is bad, then go drink.

Positive: I started dating one of the bar staff.
Egg
Old Mar 10th, 2009, 07:26 AM       
I'd like to see your drawrings, Shrubbles.

Congrats on new penis!

Awesome about the kittens Babs!
Supa Soviet Missil Mastar
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old Mar 10th, 2009, 07:34 AM       
I'm at a point in my life where if the world exploded in a cataclysmic fireball, my only thought would be how annoying it is not being able to finish my book or cop a feel or Lily Alen's arse.
filthiest soap dish
Old Mar 10th, 2009, 07:50 AM       
My only thought would be how thankful I am that I don't have to pay back all those loan's due to med school. I really don't want to even think about that.
after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old Mar 10th, 2009, 08:00 AM       
Two babies crying and my daughter won't get out of the shower and get ready for school.

Time for some scotch.
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Mar 10th, 2009, 08:20 AM       
I didn't get loans for med school. I worked at a hospital and tried to wheedle them into believing it was "work-related education". Then I cried as I put $400 textbooks on my credit card.
after enough bourbon ...
Old Mar 10th, 2009, 08:24 AM       
The man will step on you every chance he gets. True the world over.
teacup of sunshine
Old Mar 10th, 2009, 08:28 AM       
The biggest ass-fuck there is when you buy a $400 postgrad textbook, the professor teases the class into believing he might use it until after the book-return deadline, then never does. When you put it on casters to roll it into the used-book sale in mint condition, they tell you they'll give you $25 for it.

This was before Amazon/Ebay/etc.
filthiest soap dish
Old Mar 10th, 2009, 08:32 AM       
Wow, I totally forgot about that kind of shit too. I remember buying books for my english classes and never used one of them which roughly came around to the price of $150, couldn't return it either.
teacup of sunshine
Old Mar 10th, 2009, 08:34 AM       
I was also a big fan of the professors' xeroxing two or three of their papers, comb-binding them in a flimsy little presentation folder, and selling them in the bookstore as mandatory "textbooks" for $50.

I just got rid of two of those last week- I'd held onto them for 10 years because it felt like throwing $50 away.
filthiest soap dish
Old Mar 10th, 2009, 08:37 AM       
I hate college, I really wish I could just be done now. Many more years to go still hahahahahahaha I am an ass.
after enough bourbon ...
Old Mar 10th, 2009, 08:40 AM       
My worst purchase was 2 engineering texts for $200. But this was 25 years ago, when that was real money.

Grad school sucked balls. Free education, yes, but below poverty line living expenses. For 6 fucking years. You've either got to be committed, or you should be committed.
teacup of sunshine
Old Mar 10th, 2009, 08:41 AM       
I spent almost 1/3 of my life in college, and I had to leave early or it would have been more.

Cheer up, it's Purim. Drink some sickly-sweet Jewish wine! And tell me what you think this mascot looks like.

http://www.aish.com/holidays/purim/

I know what he's supposed to be, but tell me what you think he looks like.

after enough bourbon ...
Old Mar 10th, 2009, 08:43 AM       
The two scariest things you ever want to hear. A two year old coming into the next room and saying "Uh Oh!" and pointing. And changing a poopy diaper for the one kid while you hear a projectile vomit from the other. Ah youth.
after enough bourbon ...
Old Mar 10th, 2009, 08:44 AM       
Oy, I'm getting verklempt. Talk amongst yourselves!
teacup of sunshine
Old Mar 10th, 2009, 08:58 AM       
He's supposed to be a hamentaschen donut, but that doesn't look like a donut to me.
after enough bourbon ...
Old Mar 10th, 2009, 10:10 AM       
I thought he was a faschtnacht.