Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old May 5th, 2011, 11:36 AM       
I would rack up so much credit debt on a cocaine card.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old May 5th, 2011, 11:40 AM       
Pram Maven
Private Messaging @ 08:27 AM

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
Let's play Hardball!
Seven Force is probably a spambot
Old May 5th, 2011, 11:52 AM       
Oh that asshole is still here? :mad :irony
☆☆☆☆☆
Old May 5th, 2011, 12:04 PM       
He's pissed that if you google pram maven his negative thread about him was #2 and he threatened legal action if it wasn't removed. So Chojin put it in back ups and some of us have our sigs linked to said thread to keep it at #1.
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old May 5th, 2011, 02:40 PM       
Tadao, you should get him a Dodgers baseball cap.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old May 5th, 2011, 02:57 PM       
Which kind, the one were I put my steel toe boot ino his face and he goes into a coma?
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old May 5th, 2011, 03:08 PM       
:0

I meant because he was from new york and also moved to los angeles. Maybe get him a Dodgers back of the head hat.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old May 5th, 2011, 04:13 PM       
Oh, I thought you were talking about Pram Maven.

I hate this hacker crap!
MarioRPG is probably a real personMarioRPG is probably a real person
Old May 5th, 2011, 04:38 PM       
Yeah, that connection wasn't very clear to begin with.

LOVE, YOUR FIJIAN HOST DAD
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old May 5th, 2011, 04:45 PM       
Give him Pram Maven. Dressed like the Gimp, maybe.
SKATASTIC
Old May 5th, 2011, 06:02 PM       
My bad. I was a page behind. I saw Prom Maven came back again....threatening legal action. I know a good lawyer if he files suit.

SKATASTIC
Old May 5th, 2011, 06:43 PM       
Good luck finding that guy. The sketch looks like they just used a hispanic face template.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old May 5th, 2011, 07:54 PM       
That's what little S.F. fag holes get for wearing a Giants Jersey to opening day in L.A.
WHAT'S THIS?!
Pentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contest
Old May 5th, 2011, 09:55 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by 10,000 Volt Ghost View Post
Good luck finding that guy. The sketch looks like they just used a hispanic face template.
That was my exact thoughts when I saw that sketch
filthiest soap dish
Babs is probably a spambot
Old May 5th, 2011, 10:15 PM       
Today was a big day for me. I took a shit at my works public restroom.
SKATASTIC
Old May 5th, 2011, 10:40 PM       
That's my favorite part of getting work is shitting on the clock.

edit: fixed
Let's play Hardball!
Old May 5th, 2011, 10:52 PM       
I bet you fucking ruin whatever toilet you use babs
CHIEF OF POLICE
MLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty ok
Old May 5th, 2011, 10:57 PM       
Actually, I'm the one that put it in thread backups and PMed him to let him know we acquiesced to his request. Choj is the one that made it public on the forum.
Let's play Hardball!
Old May 5th, 2011, 10:58 PM       
Sorry I missed it. That must have been fun.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old May 5th, 2011, 10:58 PM       
Oh, well then fuck Eric.
CHIEF OF POLICE
MLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty ok
Old May 5th, 2011, 11:00 PM       
Nah, s'alright. I'm the one that made sure he didn't have an edit button so that when he inevitably did dumber and dumber things in a vain attempt to get his stuff deleted, it would be written in stone for all posterity.
was never good
Chojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contest
Old May 5th, 2011, 11:08 PM       
from my pm box!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pram Maven
Subject: Legal options

Hey Chojin, this has gone far enough.

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&s...1g-v7&aql=&oq=

My brand a a professional entertainer is suffering, here. If I have to, I will sue i-mockery.com for libel. I've talked to a cop, and he thought there was enough evidence for a civil case.

Trash-talking someone on a messageboard is one thing, but ruining an innocent person's livelihood is something else. SO IS INTERCEPTING ANY ATTEMPT TO PREVENT IT. That's not a line I would ever cross, myself.

As you can see, Cjadthenord was not above it:

In defense of i-mockery, all you did was prevent me from removing information that hurt my reputation, and then banned me when I complained.

He went so far as to create a myspace page about it:

http://www.myspace.com/564256546

Either way, none of you are safe from the legal justice system and all of this has been documented and will be used as evidence against you. If both sites are not swiftly removed, I will take all parties concerned to civil court for damages.

-Don
My official response:

eat a dick

-Chojin, accredited internet lawyer
CHIEF OF POLICE
Old May 5th, 2011, 11:09 PM       
It's not libel if he's the one that posted his idiocy of his own free will to begin with, but facts aren't going to get in the way of JUSTICE now will it.
CHIEF OF POLICE
Old May 5th, 2011, 11:11 PM       
Also, in his attempt to get attention over this, he's broken a few rules and guidelines too.