Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Philosophy, Politics, and News
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Oct 14th, 2008, 12:47 PM       
It was a question followed by two conditional statements. Also your question was an insult. It'd be kind of like if I said, "hey aren't you that stupid fuck that still sleeps in his mother's bed at the age of 22 or whatever you are and doesn't your mom smell like a sack of rotting potatoes?" she prolly looks slimy like one too. how can you sleep next to that dirty dog?

also the reason why it doesn't make sense is because you're stupid and have comprehension problems.
LOVES the tubal ligation!
Dimnos is probably a real personDimnos is probably a real person
Old Oct 14th, 2008, 02:26 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by kahljorn View Post
i dont want to hear about what comes off your back you sicko

jesus fucking christ

jesus wouldn't have to be involved if you weren't such a disgusting man-backed slut s oshut the fuck up or ill squeeze the cider out of your adams apple

you think jesus wants to just sit on his ass while folks like y ou pollute the air with their stinky faces and back??

you think he's a lazy savior or something? huh? Y ou callin jesus lazy? Better be careful cause in this area word travels fast and as they say words travel fastest up-hill

yes ill try to quit being the noun homophobic.

and anyway you're the one all offended about having men's seed on your back from when they pull out and also you're worried what jesus would think as if he were some kind of a homophobic.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Oct 14th, 2008, 03:21 PM       
Yeah, but it's funny when he does it.
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Oct 14th, 2008, 08:28 PM       
he made me confront myself and i have to say im impressed with my choice word selection.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Oct 14th, 2008, 08:31 PM       
I would have done it better.
BANNED

Old Oct 14th, 2008, 08:36 PM       
oh really is that why all your responses were so gay

maybe you needed to warm up or something

and maybe an infinite amount of time
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Oct 14th, 2008, 08:41 PM       
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Oct 14th, 2008, 08:48 PM       
Zing!
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Oct 14th, 2008, 08:49 PM       
That was awesome Kahl.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Oct 14th, 2008, 09:21 PM       
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
BANNED

Old Oct 15th, 2008, 12:03 AM       
thanks.

maybe someday you'll be funny and somebody might laugh at you.
BANNED

Old Oct 15th, 2008, 12:05 AM       
just kidding i think you're funny sometimes
Insane Writer
ZeldaQueen is probably a spambot
Old Oct 16th, 2008, 10:29 PM       
Me too!

Except for the random sexual jokes.
"I refuse to prove that I exist," says God, "for proof denies faith, and without faith I am nothing." "But," says Man, "The Babel fish proves you exist, and so therefore, by your own arguments, you don't." "Oh dear," says God, "I hadn't thought of that," and promptly vanished in a puff of logic.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Oct 17th, 2008, 02:07 AM       
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Nov 5th, 2008, 05:41 PM       
Looks like our children are safe from the homos.
Insane Writer
ZeldaQueen is probably a spambot
Old Nov 8th, 2008, 06:30 PM       
Wonderful! I can start walking around after dark then. To heck with the robbers and murders. We got the homosexuals out!

"I refuse to prove that I exist," says God, "for proof denies faith, and without faith I am nothing." "But," says Man, "The Babel fish proves you exist, and so therefore, by your own arguments, you don't." "Oh dear," says God, "I hadn't thought of that," and promptly vanished in a puff of logic.
Forum Virgin
XDW1 is probably a spambot
Old Nov 23rd, 2008, 08:57 AM       
man this is a pretty good discussion
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Nov 24th, 2008, 08:13 AM       
shut up
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Nov 25th, 2008, 06:01 PM       
Just read an article where Prince or whatever he goes by now was against same-sex marriage. Of all people I thought of who would oppose it I didn't think it would be Prince....cuz ya know. Just to prove a point: Prince is about as straight at Davoy Havok.

Slash on the other hand was all for it.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Nov 25th, 2008, 07:41 PM       
Because Prince is a ******
Oozes machismo
pac-man is probably a spambot
Old Nov 25th, 2008, 09:45 PM       
Yep, he's a singer. And singers hate gays.
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Nov 25th, 2008, 09:50 PM       
But he's Prince. He looks like Freddie Mercury + Tito Jackson + ....let's just go with Elton John.
LOVES the tubal ligation!
Dimnos is probably a real personDimnos is probably a real person
Old Nov 26th, 2008, 10:34 AM       
The man sang about pussy control. No pussy, no pussy control. He has to be against the gays
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Nov 26th, 2008, 12:57 PM       
I love the gehs. Where's my love-muffin Seven Force at?
SKATASTIC
Old Nov 26th, 2008, 01:22 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dimnos View Post
The man sang about pussy control. No pussy, no pussy control. He has to be against the gays

I always thought that song was about controlling the pussy. Like...keep it under watch or it'll take over society. Sounds sometime a gay guy would say. Am I right?