Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Gaming 'n Toys
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Sep 4th, 2006, 05:02 PM       
Really? Ok, I'll try that.

I guess I was confused, it said to register before the download.

Thank you.
was never good
Chojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contest
Old Sep 4th, 2006, 05:20 PM       
fathom zero you are the smartest

anyway i bought some ep and got a hair color kit and a snappy suit

the hair color kit works better than i thought, it gives you sliders and shows how it looks in realtime

TIGER TIME

TIGER

anyway so then i tucked myself away in a corner of this room, put on my passive heal, and alt-tabbed out to talk to schimid. when i came back i was dead and topless. i've only ever seen someone lose a piece of equipment when they're killed once before and that was on sam last night ;< so apparently in the 1 minute i was gone i was murdered and some jackass foreigner stole my sportscoat, which was bound to my jacket armor so that was gone too.

30 minuets and 18 more ep later i have my jacket back but my DIGNITY IS FOREVER DAMAGED :<
Banned

Juttin is probably a spambot
Old Sep 4th, 2006, 05:32 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fathom Zero
You clicked "Sign Up" on the official page, right?

This Link?:

https://www.e-games.com.my/game_reg/ran_regis_en.asp
Use your EGames account when you download and install it.
Banned

Old Sep 4th, 2006, 05:33 PM       
Also, when is everybody playing? I'm thinking about playing right now.
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Sep 4th, 2006, 05:38 PM       
I think I'll be playing at around seven and maybe till 10:30.
Banned

Old Sep 4th, 2006, 05:40 PM       
Well, I'm in the central time zone.
Adult Adaptor
Cliff Steele is probably a spambot
Old Sep 4th, 2006, 05:42 PM       
ill get on for a while, join us now fathom
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Sep 4th, 2006, 05:47 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by juttin
Well, I'm in the central time zone.
As am I.

And I will join you as soon as the bloody download is finished.
was never good
Chojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contest
Old Sep 4th, 2006, 06:06 PM       
HERE IS HOW TO PLAY SO I DON'T HAVE TO GO THROUGH THIS AGAIN

There are 4 classes - Fighter, Swordsman, Archer, and QiGong (Mage). Fighters and Swordsman are males, Archers and Mages are females. Generally how this game works is that you kill things and do quests to get XP, XP gets you levels, levels raise your base stats and give you skill points, which you can then distribute. Your base stats are STR, DEX, INT, VIT, and STA. STR DEX and INT, unlike other games, do not affect how strong you are, how quick you are, or how great at spells you are - Those stats instead determine when you can get certain skills. As a result, each level you should probably dump all of your points into one stat, depending on what skills you want to get.

Hit K to bring up the skills window. This is the DEX section for a fighter. Your will look different because I have MASTERED the facepunch. Important things to note here are "Principal's tool: fist", which means you must have a FIST type weapon equipped, "DEX required", which is the minimum dex you must have to learn the skill, and "Grade", which is the minimum level you must have to learn the skill. I believe this skill in particular requires you to have a fist weapon, 26 dex, and level 7 to learn it. You can check your stats and levels by hitting C to bring up the character window.

Ok now, to learn a skill you must first meet the requirement. Then, you need to buy the book for the skill RIVER CITY RANSOM style. You'll go to your class's store and find the book.

This isn't the facepunch book but you get the idea.

Anyway, you buy it, then right-click to read it. Then you open the skills window and it'll be lit up like in the picture up there. To use this skill quickly, drag it to the bar on the left side of your screen.

To use the skill is a little weird. You hit the number key for it, which will 'ready' the skill and puts it in the upper right corner. Then, you right-click on an enemy to use it.

SIMPLE, HUH!

Actually, it really is, but when all you have to learn is broken english it is a pain in the ass.

But anyway, here's what you do when you first log in.

HI I'M HERE AT RAN ONLINE KEKEKEKE I SURE HOPE I DON'T RUN INTO ANY IDIOTIC FOREIGNERS ^^;;

You can talk to the college snitch, but there is no real reason to do so. Instead, head south.

Keep going south.

This is the game's way of telling you that you can zone in to a new area. Click AFFIRM.

You're now in the school itself. Hit M to bring up a colorful labelled map. Head left a bit to talk to the welfare director and to pick up your food stamps.

She will give you BREAD. YOU'VE GOT A NEW LEASE ON LIFE NOW, BUDDY! Every 7 levels or so you should head back here to recieve a new batting glove. For now head left again.

Check the blue circle with the arrow in it on the map, that's where i am. This is the student director's office. He'll give you your newbie quest which generally involves running around this building like an idiot talking to people.

I forgot to take an image of the combat director, but this is the store for fighters. The stores are all in the 4 corners of the center of this building and they are by no means difficult to find.

The fighting director is special, however, because they never bothered to translate his text from chinese. ~R is how you say 'Show me your wares' in China.

Weapons are split up like the skills - Columns 1 & 2 are for the STR fighters, 3 & 4 are for the DEX fighters, and 5 & 6 are for the INT fighters.

YOU'RE ON YOUR OWN NOW BUDDY except you should also pay the nurse in this building a visit. After you hit level 7 or so you can get cigarette butt quests from her where you beat up dirtbags (not to be confused with Litt. Dirtbags) for 'Cigarette Buds'. 20 of them will get you $1200! Later on you can get bandages from the Gibbs for her too, and each of those runs yields $2800.
Banned

Old Sep 4th, 2006, 06:39 PM       
I READ IT, ARE YOU FUCKING HAPPY NOW

I already wasted my points up to lvl 9 by evening them out

Should I just restart?
was never good
Old Sep 4th, 2006, 06:43 PM       
well it depends, i have 26 in STR and all the rest in dex, that way i have two attacks. If you have them evened out, then you could get a kick, punch, and headbutt and then specialize in something. But, you'll get your skills slower than other people would at first.
Banned

Old Sep 4th, 2006, 06:46 PM       
I MEAN, evened out. every fighting skill. I need, like, 6 more points on ANYTHING to get any skill :/
Banned

Old Sep 4th, 2006, 06:47 PM       
FUCK IT, I'm going to play it now, this time, WITH KNOWLEDGE
was never good
Old Sep 4th, 2006, 06:51 PM       
I know what you mean, fatty fuckbubble, i'm saying if you have 26 in STR, DEX, and INT, you can get heavy punch, side kick, and iron head.
Banned
Location: Illinois, Alberta, Canada, Thailand, Space, Groundling Marsh, Manhattan, Man Hat Ton
ArrowX sucks
Old Sep 4th, 2006, 09:38 PM       
Weekly Maintenance

Still the whole skill points thing and the wonky level up system are a nice change form the usual
Banned

Old Sep 4th, 2006, 09:42 PM       
GODDAMNIT

The same exact time I decide to play
Banned
Location: Illinois, Alberta, Canada, Thailand, Space, Groundling Marsh, Manhattan, Man Hat Ton
ArrowX sucks
Old Sep 4th, 2006, 09:47 PM       
I was almost level 8, I was ready ot earn my deadly shoes
Banned

Old Sep 4th, 2006, 09:51 PM       
That was fun while it lasted...

I just hope somebody took Caps of me Smooth Talkin' that guy

YOU SAW ME LAY IT DOWN, DON'T ACT LIKE YOU'RE UNIMPRESSED.
Banned
ArrowX sucks
Old Sep 4th, 2006, 09:56 PM       
I was too awestruck, sorry.

BTW my MSN = chupas_in_your_garden.

In case we nneds to TALK, and I can call you a homo in rapid sucession.
Banned

Old Sep 4th, 2006, 09:58 PM       
I'm sure Chojin took screenshots, that seems like his favorite thing to do :/
Banned
ArrowX sucks
Old Sep 4th, 2006, 09:59 PM       
we need to start up an I-Mock gang
So we can rumble with that dude who called us fags
Banned

Old Sep 4th, 2006, 10:01 PM       
What's the point? It was part of the joke, anyways.
Banned
ArrowX sucks
Old Sep 4th, 2006, 10:06 PM       
I wonder how long chojins been playing. Hes too high of a level
Banned

Old Sep 4th, 2006, 10:07 PM       
Chojin's been playing since Saturday :/
Banned
ArrowX sucks
Old Sep 4th, 2006, 10:14 PM       
Nerd

Then again Ive been playing for about an hour