Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Miscellaneous Forums > Questions, Suggestions, and Tech Support
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Aug 31st, 2011, 03:53 PM       
YOU REALIZE IT IS AN HONOR AND A PRIVILEGE, AND YOU ARE HAPPY TO DO IT BECAUSE IT'S FOR THE GOOD OF US ALL.
pickled
Nick is probably a spambot
Old Sep 1st, 2011, 12:35 AM       
I think the pickle system broke.
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Sep 1st, 2011, 02:14 AM       
SEEING THAT YOU HAVE NO RED PICKLES, I WOULD HAVE TO FULLY AGREE

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
pickled
Old Sep 1st, 2011, 05:39 PM       
Yeah, that's what I was getting at.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Sep 1st, 2011, 05:50 PM       
The only thing that is broken is Babs because he believes that internet love is real love.
pickled
Old Sep 1st, 2011, 08:23 PM       
Well self love is the only love he knows.
CHIEF OF POLICE
MLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty ok
Old Sep 3rd, 2011, 01:02 AM       
Honestly, I really loved if for the ability to make a side comment to the poster instead of derailing the thread. I think it should still be in effect, but not have it readily visible. Maybe have a page where you can look at rankings or something. It's a really handy thing to have so there isn't the haha haha posts like ten in a row.
CHIEF OF POLICE
MLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty ok
Old Sep 3rd, 2011, 01:04 AM       
And have a middle ground option where you don't raise or lower their ranking if you just wanted to comment.
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Sep 3rd, 2011, 02:32 AM       
like the gray hulk. Who was useless but still worked his hardest at minimum wage.
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Sep 4th, 2011, 12:15 PM       
I must spread reputation around before giving it to MLE again
after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old Sep 28th, 2011, 09:36 PM       
And so goes the reputation system. It was fun while it lasted.
You may already be there.
Prepare for time warp.
ThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's army
Old Sep 28th, 2011, 09:47 PM       
Pram will always have a red pickle when he pulls out of a bloody toddler anus.
Is a RoboCop.

The Leader is probably a real personThe Leader is probably a real person
Old Sep 28th, 2011, 10:43 PM       
I just moved my cursor to give ThrashO a green pickle.
Prepare for time warp.
ThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's army
Old Sep 28th, 2011, 11:58 PM       
WHAT DID WE DO!? WERE WE BAD!?
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Sep 29th, 2011, 12:16 AM       
SON OF A BITCH
The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Sep 29th, 2011, 12:52 AM       
MAYBE NEXT TIME YOU GUYS GET A BEAUTIFUL GIFT YOU WILL LEARN TO APPRECIATE IT INSTEAD OF ABUSING IT LIKE JAGALOONS.
Level 29 ♂
Emu is probably a real personEmu is probably a real person
Old Sep 29th, 2011, 04:52 PM       
Didn't we have a respek system a long time ago that got shut down for the same reason or am I thinking of another forum
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Sep 29th, 2011, 04:55 PM       
I seem to remember something like that, but that'd go back to phpBB stuff.
Prepare for time warp.
Old Oct 1st, 2011, 02:59 PM       
I-Mockery.com -

You know why this had to be.

give them back
Level 29 ♂
Emu is probably a real personEmu is probably a real person
Old Oct 1st, 2011, 07:43 PM       
add the poop icons while you're at it

10 demerits = 1 poop

5 poops = autoban
SKATASTIC
Old Oct 2nd, 2011, 08:50 PM       
I wish the pickles were saved then we could get pictures taken together.

Everyone together: "FUZZY PICKLES"
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Oct 2nd, 2011, 10:18 PM       
Goddamnit, I don't want to live in a world where I can't rep an Earthbound reference

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
Prepare for time warp.
Old Oct 2nd, 2011, 10:20 PM       
I HAVE NO MORE REASON TO LIVE