Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Banned

Pram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram Maven
Old Jun 22nd, 2011, 03:23 PM       
Anyway, what's this I hear about I-mockery's forum dying? Sure, i-mockery and I might not be on cuddle-fucking terms, but I wouldn't wish death on it.
filthiest soap dish
Babs is probably a spambot
Old Jun 22nd, 2011, 03:24 PM       
Stop googling your name as well, you self centered fuck.
filthiest soap dish
Babs is probably a spambot
Old Jun 22nd, 2011, 03:26 PM       
Because things like you come in here and people see your stupid ass infamous name and decide to avoid it as much as possible. Honestly, because of you, I don't come here anymore.
Banned

Pram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram Maven
Old Jun 22nd, 2011, 03:30 PM       
That's like saying "because of the rising cost of ingredients, CAKES DON'T TASTE GOOD ANYMORE". You can't blame the cost of me being here on the entire site dying. If you need something to point the finger at, how about... oh, I don't know, I-mockery slowly getting a bad rap for going too far with abusing its users? THAT'S what makes them leave, fucky.
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old Jun 22nd, 2011, 03:32 PM       
Oh shit, Tadao's going to like Pram Maven now
Banned

Old Jun 22nd, 2011, 03:32 PM       
...and it surely keeps new posters from even joining. Shit. The fact that you can read everything on the forums before signing up is very telling. A lot of forums make you join before you can see a single post. Maybe that would help I-mockery's case.
Banned

Old Jun 22nd, 2011, 03:35 PM       
*sigh* this is pointless.
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old Jun 22nd, 2011, 03:39 PM       
Yeah, 'cause we'd LOVE to be exactly like the Dead Horse Interchange
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Jun 22nd, 2011, 03:43 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tadao View Post
I've thought about turning my dog into a service dog, but appearently they have to be well behaved to pass. Kitsa, did yours ever pass?
I had to wade a river of shit to find this post...

I held off on the certification because I got pregnant and was on bedrest. She's passed her basic obedience training she has to have before the certification, but not the certification training.

Waiting for her to calm down a little, really. She's still young and hyper.
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Jun 22nd, 2011, 03:44 PM       
also, not sure how it is in California, but in my state once they're certified you get a special lifetime dog license and don't have to pay every year anymore, so there's that.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Jun 22nd, 2011, 04:20 PM       
I'd pay just so that I can take her into restaurants and Farmers Markets
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Jun 22nd, 2011, 04:21 PM       
Also I've have sex with women on both forums
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Jun 22nd, 2011, 04:49 PM       
Oh man, no one rated Mock yet, so I red pickled him. HAH!
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Jun 22nd, 2011, 04:56 PM       
Oh shit, I forgot to tell you guys because I was pretending to be Tomatstu or whatever. An ex lives in NY and has some photos in a real gallery there. I forget which one but FZ's art thing just reminded me. I hope she didn't make a pee jesus.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Jun 22nd, 2011, 05:04 PM       
FUCK, I'M OUT OF JUSTICE. HOW CAN I PROTECT THE CITY?
Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Guitar Woman is probably a real personGuitar Woman is probably a real person
Old Jun 22nd, 2011, 05:25 PM       
Fuck, I had one of those relapse nightmares

I thought that was a recovering alcoholic thing
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Jun 22nd, 2011, 07:39 PM       
Quote:
I-mockery is what I refer to when I talk about fat people who gang up on skinny guys to get out their pudge aggression.
Pram maven is what i refer to when I'm talking about the skinny dudes too stupid to run away from fat people with pudge aggression

THEYRE FAT YOU IDIOT THEY CANT CATCH YOU

also i like how he already has negative red pickles
Unfunny Python Reference
Ex Leper is probably a real personEx Leper is probably a real person
Old Jun 22nd, 2011, 07:56 PM       
There should a number of negative pickles that equals an automatic banning.
was never good
Chojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contest
Old Jun 22nd, 2011, 07:57 PM       
i hope you guys are repping pram according to his tantrums.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pram Maven View Post
...and it surely keeps new posters from even joining. Shit. The fact that you can read everything on the forums before signing up is very telling. A lot of forums make you join before you can see a single post. Maybe that would help I-mockery's case.
was never good
Chojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contest
Old Jun 22nd, 2011, 08:00 PM       
i wonder what brawl-hall is up to these days
Mocker

Shyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's army
Old Jun 22nd, 2011, 08:04 PM       
Pram Maven, YOU are what's wrong with this fucking world. You are the intolerant, closed minded shit stains that can't seem to come to a lick of sense before you open your mouth.

Fuck you. Fuck you for not only giving people with mental illnesses bad names but for proving that THEY DESERVE TO BE HOMELESS>
Supa Soviet Missil Mastar
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old Jun 22nd, 2011, 09:11 PM       
I-mockery is dying

It's dying because it abuses its powers and the common people aren't happy.

Pram Maven; what world do you live on, and can you return to it?

Last edited by Zhukov : Jun 22nd, 2011 at 10:31 PM. Reason: punctuality was all over the place. Thank god for edit button capabilities.
Amicable Herculean
captain516 is probably a real personcaptain516 is probably a real person
Old Jun 22nd, 2011, 09:25 PM       
red pickles= sausages ?
*SMILE SMILE*
Otto is probably pretty okOtto is probably pretty okOtto is probably pretty okOtto is probably pretty ok
Old Jun 22nd, 2011, 09:27 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zhukov View Post
Pram Maven; what world do you live on, and can you return to it?
I don't want to imagine a planet where every being on it is a homeless sperglord that takes the internet seriously.
"You've gotta' look to the future. The future is anarchy. I'm talking about lawlessness, I'm talking about the Lebanons of the future. I'm talking about the breakdown of the whole system. The military defending people against people. You won't get your appropriations waving that flag, there's no glory in that kind of warfare!"
teacup of sunshine
Old Jun 22nd, 2011, 09:33 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by captain516 View Post
red pickles= sausages ?
Strange that the first thing I thought of was severed penises.

Maybe I need therapy