Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

The Moxie Nerve Food Tonic
mburbank has disabled reputation
Old Jun 6th, 2011, 07:55 PM        Is there anything, anything, anything more boring than...
A high school graduation ceremony?
after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old Jun 6th, 2011, 08:50 PM       
Maybe, but none reported by reliable witnesses.

Pomp and Circumstance is the among the most boring music in the known universe, right up there with Enya.
You may already be there.
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Jun 6th, 2011, 09:07 PM       
WEDDINGS
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Jun 6th, 2011, 09:18 PM       
Funerals
after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old Jun 6th, 2011, 09:20 PM       
Depends on who died.
Cranberry Everything
dextire is probably a spambot
Old Jun 6th, 2011, 09:46 PM       
I went to my great-aunt's funeral today. Her first ex-husband talked for 45 MINUTES about arguments and fishing stories.
All-told it was three hours before we even went out to the gravestone for the closing.
Two people fell asleep and had to be woken up and told to leave.

There was also four interruptions to listen to songs that included this one.

WHAT'S THIS?!
Pentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contest
Old Jun 6th, 2011, 10:32 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Colonel Flagg View Post
Pomp and Circumstance is the among the most boring music in the known universe
Not when it heralded the arrival of The Macho Man
LOVES the tubal ligation!
Dimnos is probably a real personDimnos is probably a real person
Old Jun 6th, 2011, 11:50 PM       
Catholic Jr High graduations.
*SMILE SMILE*
Otto is probably pretty okOtto is probably pretty okOtto is probably pretty okOtto is probably pretty ok
Old Jun 7th, 2011, 12:05 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dimnos View Post
Catholic Jr High graduations.
Catholic school dances. "Leave room for the holy ghost, you two!"
"You've gotta' look to the future. The future is anarchy. I'm talking about lawlessness, I'm talking about the Lebanons of the future. I'm talking about the breakdown of the whole system. The military defending people against people. You won't get your appropriations waving that flag, there's no glory in that kind of warfare!"
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Jun 7th, 2011, 12:26 AM       
pretty much anything catholic
Supa Soviet Missil Mastar
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old Jun 7th, 2011, 12:40 AM       
Yeah, I was going to say going to church in Catholic primary school.
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Jun 7th, 2011, 06:08 AM       
yea i was gonna say university graduations (FIVE HOURS PLUS GETTING THERE EARLY) but yea catholics
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Jun 7th, 2011, 06:08 AM       
also, pram maven.
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old Jun 7th, 2011, 12:58 PM       
Wait, are Max's children out of high school already?
Banned
Zuggernaut is probably a spambot
Old Jun 7th, 2011, 04:58 PM       
this message board is pretty fucking boring and judging by the join dates next to some peoples names its been going on for a decade
after enough bourbon ...
Old Jun 7th, 2011, 05:06 PM       
YOU CAN DO BETTER THAN THAT ZUGGY - THAT WAS MERELY AMUSING.
Old Jun 7th, 2011, 05:14 PM       
Can you store cut'n'pastes?

"Okay... You are aware, right, that this is the forum of a site, and that the people on this forum like that site and that's why they are members of that forum, right? I mean, you didn't just come here blindly and post a statement in a random thread without having the slightest idea of where you were, or what you were writing about, like some sort of spastic lab monkey with electrodes running into it's partially exposed skull, strapped in front of a computer, flailing away at a keyboard with no notion at all what it was doing, did you? Seriously?"
Old Jun 7th, 2011, 05:51 PM       
me
Old Jun 7th, 2011, 06:08 PM       
Yes, yes, yes, but ARE THEY 18 YET?
after enough bourbon ...
Old Jun 7th, 2011, 08:45 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by mburbank View Post
Can you store cut'n'pastes?

"Okay... You are aware, right, that this is the forum of a site, and that the people on this forum like that site and that's why they are members of that forum, right? I mean, you didn't just come here blindly and post a statement in a random thread without having the slightest idea of where you were, or what you were writing about, like some sort of spastic lab monkey with electrodes running into it's partially exposed skull, strapped in front of a computer, flailing away at a keyboard with no notion at all what it was doing, did you? Seriously?"
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pentegarn View Post
Who wrote that anyway?
Quote:
Originally Posted by mburbank View Post
me
Was that in the comments section of the story of the Easter Bunny? I seem to recognize some of the prose.

Incidentally, that story was one of the funniest things I had ever read on this site, before or since.
Mocker

Shyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's army
Old Jun 7th, 2011, 11:48 PM       
I've never been to any of that shit!

Suckers!