Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Nona F. Mecklenburg
Big McLargehuge is probably a spambot
Old Mar 6th, 2012, 02:56 PM       
I just found out that my astronomy professor worked on Voyager 2 and knew Carl Sagan. :nerdboner
Prepare for time warp.
ThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's army
Old Mar 6th, 2012, 03:29 PM       
I love rongi's down syndrome danzig the best
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Mar 6th, 2012, 05:59 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by 10,000 Volt Ghost View Post

I don't think anyone will get this though.
This is stupid
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Mar 6th, 2012, 07:47 PM       
BUT YOU GOT IT THOUGH.
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Mar 6th, 2012, 07:49 PM       
Seth, using your knowledge of religion where does this stand on the blasphemy scale

When god is fucking a woman she calls out my name
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Mar 6th, 2012, 08:03 PM       
I bet god is a donkey puncher

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
Antagonistic Tyrannosaur
Sethomas is probably a spambot
Old Mar 6th, 2012, 08:15 PM       
10K G: Somewhere below this, I would say.
http://i-mockery.com/forum/showpost....6&postcount=24

SETH ME IMPRIMI FECIT
SKATASTIC
Old Mar 6th, 2012, 09:20 PM       
Was it right after you posted that you almost sliced your finger off?

Now I'm afraid my thumb might get sliced off.
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Mar 7th, 2012, 12:49 AM       
Mocker

Shyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's army
Old Mar 7th, 2012, 01:27 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThrashO View Post
I love rongi's down syndrome danzig the best
Is there a single moment where you are NOT jerking yourself off you oblivious faggot?
NEW FACE IN HELL
Rongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's army
Old Mar 7th, 2012, 11:03 PM       

Last edited by Esuohlim : Mar 7th, 2012 at 11:29 PM.
NEW FACE IN HELL
Rongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's army
Old Mar 7th, 2012, 11:19 PM       
my youtube thing isn't working

i cooked my girlfriend mac and cheese today for the express purpose of receiving a blowjob, which i did not receive because we had to go to logic to not pay attention to our awful professor for an hour and a half
NEW FACE IN HELL
Old Mar 7th, 2012, 11:30 PM       
i havent done drugs in a while im domesticated

i really want to do some drugs
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Mar 7th, 2012, 11:32 PM       
I fixed your youtube video for the express purpose of receiving a blowjob

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
NEW FACE IN HELL
Old Mar 7th, 2012, 11:37 PM       
oh jeez :o
NEW FACE IN HELL
Old Mar 7th, 2012, 11:42 PM       
thank you college, thank you for cock blocking me so i can listen to some asshole on a one year teaching contract barely contain his resentment while he speaks in a monotone about fallacies of exclusive premises

really, so much more exciting than having a girl put my penis in her mouth

h8 college
SKATASTIC
Old Mar 8th, 2012, 12:18 PM       
She should have blown you at class.
after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old Mar 8th, 2012, 12:50 PM       
Might have worked out - most of the class was probably asleep.
You may already be there.
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Mar 8th, 2012, 02:05 PM       
Are you doing propositional calculus for your logic class?

Also; http://mkdo.co/post/18196675416

Mike Doughty rules.
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Mar 8th, 2012, 02:56 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rongi View Post
thank you college, thank you for cock blocking me so i can listen to some asshole on a one year teaching contract barely contain his resentment while he speaks in a monotone about fallacies of exclusive premises

really, so much more exciting than having a girl put my penis in her mouth

h8 college
mabe you should've focused on the fallacy of the missing premise and included it in your blowjob reasoning.
Prepare for time warp.
ThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's army
Old Mar 8th, 2012, 03:35 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shyandquietguy View Post
Is there a single moment where you are NOT jerking yourself off you oblivious faggot?
yes it does do that
NEW FACE IN HELL
Old Mar 8th, 2012, 09:02 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fathom Zero View Post
Are you doing propositional calculus for your logic class?
Nooooo, this is as entry level a logic course as it gets. This is the logic course that English majors take to get their math gen ed requirement out of the way
NEW FACE IN HELL
Old Mar 8th, 2012, 09:03 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by kahljorn View Post
mabe you should've focused on the fallacy of the missing premise and included it in your blowjob reasoning.
this is how i should be studying logic, by using it more to get blowjobs
Mocker

Shyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's army
Old Mar 8th, 2012, 09:20 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThrashO View Post
yes it does do that
And yet that doesn't improve a thing. Maybe it's because you stepped on someone just to become silently abhorred?
Prepare for time warp.
Old Mar 8th, 2012, 11:44 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shyandquietguy View Post
And yet that doesn't improve a thing. Maybe it's because you stepped on someone just to become silently abhorred?
i suppose it would in a time like this