Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Jul 27th, 2012, 12:57 PM       
google still got busted and they had a TOS

ive never sent bill an e-mail b4. I honestly have no idea how it could've known that I knew bill.
That damn kid
Hangie is probably a spambot
Old Jul 27th, 2012, 01:45 PM       
Damn son, that's weird. Did you like the I-mockery page, perhaps?
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Jul 27th, 2012, 02:00 PM       
no, nothing. I literally just started my facebook account the other day. Had nobody on my list or anything. But i still saw the dinosaur and billiam.
That damn kid
Old Jul 27th, 2012, 02:48 PM       
I'm a bit jealous, FB doesn't recommend me anything related to me. Just recommends random men from India I don't know and pages for people making stupid videogame jokes.
...Pause at the Beginning
Aaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty ok
Old Jul 27th, 2012, 03:28 PM       
everything you do on the internet is recorded

and things like facebook and google ads make it super obvious

i browse incognito often though i don't know if it helps
BANNED

Old Jul 27th, 2012, 04:40 PM       
i dunno its just weird that of all people it would recommend bill would be one of them when he lives on the otherside of the continent and i dont think he even knew my real name
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Jul 27th, 2012, 05:14 PM       
I was wierded out that my facebook account (in which I'm a 17yo girl) found co workers from 10 years ago. Fuck them nigg3rs.
BANNED

Old Jul 27th, 2012, 05:25 PM       
you should've added them and checked if they were pedophiles
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Jul 27th, 2012, 06:07 PM       
I did add them and now I have old friends that I don't talk to anymore in my fb and it would be uncomfortable to unfriend them. Also I told them who I was when I friended them.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Jul 27th, 2012, 06:07 PM       
I think I need to make a new FB account and only add internet friends.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Jul 27th, 2012, 06:08 PM       
Gimme a good username please.
BANNED

Old Jul 27th, 2012, 06:26 PM       
NotTadao
BANNED

Old Jul 27th, 2012, 06:42 PM       
I REALLY WANT TO ADD ESULOHIM AND COLONEL FLAGG SO I HAVE SCIENTIST FRIENDS AND LOOK ALL SMART
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Jul 27th, 2012, 07:08 PM       
Kitsa Guevara has only internet friends and you bastards.
That damn kid
Old Jul 27th, 2012, 11:28 PM       
Call yourself Pram Maven
LOVES the tubal ligation!
Dimnos is probably a real personDimnos is probably a real person
Old Jul 28th, 2012, 10:19 AM       
^^^
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Jul 28th, 2012, 11:00 AM       
My phone # might be linked to my fb account since I use it on mobile. Maybe fb knew our phone numbers talked. Or maybe it was like "both these people have 100 zugs. They probably know each other"

Or maybe fb knows dicks touch other.
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Jul 28th, 2012, 11:04 AM       
You're all very touching dicks
BANNED

Old Jul 28th, 2012, 12:56 PM       
the phone number thing was the only thing i could think of but thats super creepy too
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Jul 28th, 2012, 02:04 PM       
Reach out, reach out and dick touch someone.
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Aug 2nd, 2012, 05:45 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by kahljorn View Post
Dearest Fathom Zero,
I wish it were worth insulting you and pointing out what an idiot you are, but I know you'll just somehow absorb that into your passive-aggressive cunt and it'll just come out to disgust me later.
I don't understand what is passive about the active and open hatred I have for you at any given moment.
BANNED

Old Aug 2nd, 2012, 06:06 PM       
cuz u say shitty annoying crap all the time without necessarily directing it at people.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Aug 2nd, 2012, 06:18 PM       
I was going to make a Welcome to I-Samurai pic, but I don't own a kimono anymore.
BANNED

Old Aug 2nd, 2012, 06:25 PM       
do you speak japanese tadao?
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Aug 2nd, 2012, 06:42 PM       

I tried to learn but it didn't take. I'm half ass learning mexican because I'm inheriting apartment buildings in L.A. and need to be able to tell the Home Depot workers where to dig holes.

Last edited by Tadao : Aug 4th, 2012 at 03:15 PM.