"I guess hell's frozen over."
Seen ECW/Superstars/Smackdown tonight. Still pissed they teased the Undertaker three times and he didn't come out.
Spoilers for this Friday... (Would put spoilers for Superstars and ECW, but really...who cares?)
* Batista opens SmackDown in the ring. He says that Vickie Guerrero tried to make things right last week, she's still not the General Manager so his match with Rey Mysterio won't happen. Batista calls out Teddy Long but instead Rey Mysterio comes out and says he's ready to go for tonight.
* Dolph Ziggler b. Kane
- Dolph got the win via countout.
* Michelle McCool, Layla El, and Beth Phoenix are backstage making fun of 'Piggy James'. Beth tells Layla that they have a match tonight and she better get serious. Layla and Michelle apologize to Beth for last week.
* Chris Jericho asks the Hart Dynasty backstage if they are ready to make an impact. They tell him they've been ready and that what happened last night on Raw to Bret Hart was an embarrassment.
*Chris Jericho & The Hart Dynasty b. Cryme Time & R-Truth
* CM Punk comes out to the ring with Luke Gallows to "save" a member of the WWE Universe. They pick someone out of the crowd who appear to be a developmental worker. They ask him if he's ready to be safe. The "fan" responds "he thinks so". Punk says that he needs to cut his hair to become part of the "straightedge lifestyle". The "fan" is at first hesitant but finally agrees. Gallows pulls out an electronic razor and shaves his head. Very badly.
* Luke Gallows b. Matt Hardy
* Teddy Long and Maria are backstage talking about the upcoming Celebrity Apprentice. Vickie Guerrero shows up and says she'd be part of the cast but she's been too busy. She asks Maria to do a sales pitch for the new WWE action figures. The Great Khali and Runjin Singh arrive. Khali says that Vickie's action figure reminds him of a cow.
* Beth Phoenix b. Layla El
- After the match Michelle McCool attacks Beth Phoenix. Mickie James comes out and makes the save but kicks Beth as well.
*WWE Intercontinental champion Drew McIntyre was being interviewed backstage when John Morrison showed up and told McIntyre he has to cheat to beat him. They ended up in a brawl, which security broke up. So no Morrison wrestling, which saddened me. But they are selling his glasses now!
*Rey Mysterio vs. Batista went to a no contest when the lights went out and when they returned, both men were unconscious. Ended up in an overbooked mess where they teased Undertaker coming out THREE TIMES. Undertaker never came out (A LOT of people got mad about this too!) But Jericho, Matt Hardy, Kane, and CM Punk did!
After the show, Batista finally gets up, talks about Louisville and the OVW days before he starts screaming about how everyone's fat and retarded or something.