Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Näyttelijäbotti!
Pub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty ok
Old Jun 19th, 2009, 04:39 PM       
Näyttelijäbotti!
Pub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty ok
Old Jun 19th, 2009, 04:40 PM       
That misplaced T had me frantically using google to combat a terrible feeling of being ignorant. I don't need that on a saturday.
Mocker
elx is probably pretty okelx is probably pretty okelx is probably pretty okelx is probably pretty ok
Old Jun 19th, 2009, 04:47 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Colonel Flagg View Post
Intertial propulsion is a concept that has basis in scientific fact and was being discussed in peer-reviewed journals as early as the mid 1990's (and probably earlier than that). This from a confirmed Trekkie.

See above. It's just what a young, wide-eyed, idealistic physicist in-training should be fascinated by. (and no, it doesn't 'defy the laws of physics'.)
I understand inertial propulsion, i'm slightly insulted that you assumed I had never previously learned of it. It's not all that fascinating to me either, but that's just because i'm more interested in the universe than physics itself.

also, i do still believe that every action has a reaction and every cause has an effect - so i'd be more than happy to debate that last bit with you.
Näyttelijäbotti!
Old Jun 19th, 2009, 04:49 PM       
I'm siding with Newton too, he gets my props everytime.
after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old Jun 19th, 2009, 05:00 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pub Lover View Post
My penis works fine with inertia, it's the intertia it has problems with.
I bow before your superiour spelling capabilities, good sire.

Of course, I meant 'inertia' but I don't expect anyone will believe me now.
You may already be there.
Näyttelijäbotti!
Old Jun 19th, 2009, 05:05 PM       
No way, I spell terrible-like. However, I've been caughtout before by subtle word similarities in science.

Can we get back to being needlessly crude now?
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Jun 19th, 2009, 05:05 PM       
Pub Lover its time to grow up
Näyttelijäbotti!
Old Jun 19th, 2009, 05:08 PM       
I don't mind getting taller, but I have no wash with that dang ol' behavioral maturity thing.
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Jun 19th, 2009, 05:10 PM       
You're already tall enough considering your behavioral maturity level, mr.
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Jun 19th, 2009, 05:13 PM       
i think getting space elevators to work and making ion propulsion more efficient are more practical goals to work for
Näyttelijäbotti!
Old Jun 19th, 2009, 05:17 PM       
A midget in every way.
Näyttelijäbotti!
Old Jun 19th, 2009, 05:18 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by executioneer View Post
i think getting space elevators to work and making ion propulsion more efficient are more practical goals to work for
No way, making money is the end goal. Making money quickly.

No fast profit in space, my friend.
BANNED

Old Jun 19th, 2009, 05:19 PM       
SPACE ELEVATOR.

Is that the one that connects earth to space?
Näyttelijäbotti!
Old Jun 19th, 2009, 05:20 PM       
No way, that would suggest the name is descriptive.
BANNED

Old Jun 19th, 2009, 05:23 PM       
IT PROBABLY IS DESCRIPTIVE BUT BEING AS THAT THERE ARE MULTIPLE DESCRIPTIONS IT COULD POSSIBLY BE DESCRIBING I REQUIRE QUALIFIFUCKINGCATION.
Näyttelijäbotti!
Old Jun 19th, 2009, 05:26 PM       
Because you're thinking of building one if the description is simple enough?
BANNED

Old Jun 19th, 2009, 05:27 PM       
YES IM CONSIDERING BUILDING A SPACE ELEVATOR FROM MY FIST TO YOUR FACE
Näyttelijäbotti!
Old Jun 19th, 2009, 05:33 PM       
Oh, you sweet talker.
BANNED

Old Jun 19th, 2009, 05:36 PM       
You're the one that's so sweet, honey
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Jun 19th, 2009, 06:33 PM       
yeah a space elevator is a elevator to space, its cheaper than launching shuttles all the time (or should be!) + if we get efficient space travel we can like mine the asteroids or soem sh*t plus then people can vacation on mars or something idk
Role Assigner
MattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's army
Old Jun 19th, 2009, 06:37 PM       
they should build a Space Slip N Slide for the trip back to Earth. Just sayin.
Role Assigner
MattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's army
Old Jun 19th, 2009, 06:38 PM       
If a space elevator is anything like Sim Tower's elevators, they are going to be sorely disappointed when they find out how many lobbies they are going to have to build
Mocker
elx is probably pretty okelx is probably pretty okelx is probably pretty okelx is probably pretty ok
Old Jun 19th, 2009, 07:53 PM       
someone make flagg acknowledge me
Näyttelijäbotti!
Old Jun 19th, 2009, 08:00 PM       
Dude is old enough to be your grandfather.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Jun 19th, 2009, 08:09 PM       
He would die in jail