Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Jul 5th, 2008, 11:10 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by dj bastard View Post
i have no idea what 'catharsis' means cos i have better things to do than bury my head in a medical dictionary looking for my next whingeing excuse.
Cause they don't have google where he lives.
Queen of the Beasts
Jeanette X is probably a spambot
Old Jul 5th, 2008, 11:11 PM       
Quote:
Sack of shit, that really got me deep down.
Insult me all you want J>UN>K>I>E Like im gonna break down and take a pill.
Did i hit a nerve. ?
Does the truth hurt. ?
Like i said ive seen it all before.
Your not the first pityful selfish cunt i met, what makes you special, oh yea its a hereditry thing haha, bollox.
What brilliant retort. Yes indeed, you've clearly dissected everything that I've said and come up with brilliant counterpoint to my every arguement. What fine debater you are.

Quote:
ps, i have no idea what 'catharsis' means cos i have better things to do than bury my head in a medical dictionary looking for my next whingeing excuse.
I'm not the least bit suprised that you're too dense to know what the word "catharsis" means. Allow me to enlighten you:

ca·thar·sis [kuh-thahr-sis]1.the purging of the emotions or relieving of emotional tensions, esp. through certain kinds of art, as tragedy or music. 2.Medicine/Medical. purgation. 3.Psychiatry. a.psychotherapy that encourages or permits the discharge of pent-up, socially unacceptable affects. b.discharge of pent-up emotions so as to result in the alleviation of symptoms or the permanent relief of the condition.
[Origin: 1795–1805; < NL < Gk kátharsis a cleansing, equiv. to kathar- (var. s. of kathaírein to cleanse, deriv. of katharós pure) + -sis -sis]

See? You've learned something useful! The occasional "catharsis" relieves emotional tension. Perhaps if you relieved your emotional tension once in a while you would be less likely to crap up threads with your supercilious (oh no, another big word!) bullshit.
New age settler
dj bastard is probably a spambot
Old Jul 5th, 2008, 11:16 PM       
that truly hurts, trying to educate me on something i dont give a shit about, and thanks for trying to revive the mock wars. I took you 12 minutes to come up with that and im the dumb one.
Ps my neighbour sells crack, just letting you know for when you 'get there'.

Ps, its 'what a fine debater you are'
Queen of the Beasts
Old Jul 5th, 2008, 11:23 PM       
Quote:
I took you 12 minutes to come up with that and im the dumb one.
You were sitting at the computer keeping track the whole time? Wow, I'm impressed. Unlike you, I sometimes leave the computer running while I go do other things instead of sitting slack-jawed at the monitor as you apparently do.

Quote:
thanks for trying to revive the mock wars. I took
My pleasure, but frankly, you're much to easy. You really aren't even trying to argue with me. Its like boxing a small child. Satisfying, but not really a challange.

Quote:
Ps, its 'what a fine debater you are'
You attempting to correct my grammar is like Charles Manson trying to rehabilitate a criminal.
New age settler
Old Jul 5th, 2008, 11:32 PM       
Im beyond yoiur feeble attempts to bring me down to your junkie level. and for what it worth i was reading some old threads and laughing my nuts off while you came up with your lame reply, i have a clock for telling the time in the corner of my monitor you asshole.
anyway i gotta go now cos i have to get up to take 20 kids to "soccer' training in the morning. i hope it works out for you . ( taking a piss) the medication that is, i look forward to reading the boring replies to this tomorrow should get me off to sleep without a pill.
You really mean nothing to me dude but good luck anyway, just quit the whingeing. bye.
ps, Please dont correct my grammar, i dont care if i come across as thick, i got mine.
Queen of the Beasts
Old Jul 5th, 2008, 11:39 PM       
Quote:
Please dont correct my grammar, i dont care if i come across as thick.
That has become abundantly clear.
Quote:
You really mean nothing to me dude but good luck anyway, just quit the whingeing. bye.
Why thank you. I hope that I can one day repay you for your invaluable moral support.
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old Jul 6th, 2008, 07:48 AM       
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qJ8ah...eature=related
¿
wobzire is probably a spambot
Old Jul 6th, 2008, 09:26 AM       
The only thing worse than complaining on the Internet about your problems is putting people down that complain on the Internet about their problems. Yes I realize that going around and pointing that out is even worse then both combined.
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Jul 6th, 2008, 09:31 AM       
doing anything on the internet is awful

ANTYTHING
The Wrong Melon Farmer

Sacks is probably pretty okSacks is probably pretty okSacks is probably pretty ok
Old Jul 6th, 2008, 10:18 AM       
Jessie and Jenny were junkies in love, with the drugs in the bloodstream yeaaeah~. Livin' like a leper is rough, much rougher when it's self inflected. Oh Jenny look what you doooone~.. Ruined your health for no good reason~
Token Bleeding Heart
LordSappington is probably a real personLordSappington is probably a real person
Old Jul 6th, 2008, 02:08 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeanette X View Post
Yes, but I can certainly understand his frustration. In the six years I've worked at the drugstore I've had nearly a dozen managers. They dump a metric assload of work onto the managers and then wonder why they leave after about six months. He's not really a dick, he's just overworked, stressed out, and I just got sick at the wrong time. I really don't understand why he isn't hiring more cashiers though, seeing as people are practically breaking the doors down to drop off applications.

Retail fucking blows big fat donkey dicks. I cannot understand why anyone would willingly choose to do it as a lifelong career.
Oh, that does make sense. My teacher was just a dick; we told him about the infection and everything. Jeez.
And I dunno why anyone would choose a lifelong career in retail, either; sounds kinda lame.
Role Assigner
MattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's army
Old Jul 7th, 2008, 02:10 PM       
oh my god

who the fu*k pissed in DJ Bastard's cereal?

"Guys I'm having a bad day"

"YEA WHY DON'T YOU SHUT THE FUCK UP"

pffttt hahahaha

Last edited by MattJack : Jul 7th, 2008 at 03:02 PM.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Jul 7th, 2008, 02:50 PM       
It's because his mom is a pill addict and left him and his dad for a pharmacist.
Mexican Rambo Doll
Location: In your closet. Kinda like that homeless Japanese lady.
Lobo Tommy is probably a spambot
Old Jul 7th, 2008, 05:24 PM       
God this thread sucks.

Jeanette X, SHUT THE FUCK UP.
Mocker

Shyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's army
Old Jul 7th, 2008, 05:39 PM       
Lobo tommy, you are a crackah.

PS. I hate you.
New age settler
Old Jul 7th, 2008, 05:44 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tadao View Post
It's because his mom is a pill addict and left him and his dad for a pharmacist.
New age settler
Old Jul 7th, 2008, 05:46 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lobo Tommy View Post
God this thread sucks.

Jeanette X, SHUT THE FUCK UP.
Resident Chimp
AChimp is probably a real personAChimp is probably a real person
Old Jul 7th, 2008, 08:30 PM       
Who was this dj bastard character originally? I don't know why we ever allowed people to change their usernames. :/

Either way, the schtick is pretty lame. Angry Internet guy only works if he's funny, and I haven't read anything remotely entertaining in this thread aside from some weak attempts at garnering attention for making fun of someone due to a medical condition.

That ranks down there on the humour meter with sitting on my balls and hemorrhoids.
Näyttelijäbotti!
Pub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty ok
Old Jul 7th, 2008, 08:43 PM       
dj bastard also uses the account raver141 but those are the same names he has always used
New age settler
Old Jul 7th, 2008, 09:06 PM       
PL. wrong. chimp, fuck off back to the game forum you imbecile.
Resident Chimp
Old Jul 7th, 2008, 09:16 PM       
See? Absolutely no effort.
New age settler
Old Jul 7th, 2008, 09:21 PM       
When will you get it. I dont care if you think im A: funny B: interesting C: raver141 D: remotely interested in your opinion of me. duh. Show me something humorous you did fucktard.
Resident Chimp
Old Jul 7th, 2008, 09:27 PM       
Banned for being boring.

Maybe Chojin or Boogie will care enough to undo it, but I thought it was pretty funny.
Näyttelijäbotti!
Pub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty ok
Old Jul 7th, 2008, 09:30 PM       
I agree, it's the funniest thing dj bastard had anything to do with.

Also, if he wasn't Raver141 then they were separated at birth unfunny fuck twins.
Resident Chimp
Old Jul 7th, 2008, 09:37 PM       
It's only for two weeks. I followed a guideline.