Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Nona F. Mecklenburg
Big McLargehuge is probably a spambot
Old Mar 28th, 2009, 05:21 AM       
WHY DON'T YOU GO GET A JOB AND STOP ACTING LIKE A CHILD GRAMPS.
Starving Bullshit Artist
Psycho D is probably a spambot
Old Mar 28th, 2009, 06:47 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Big McLargehuge View Post
WHY DON'T YOU GO GET A JOB AND STOP ACTING LIKE A CHILD GRAMPS.
Somehow you forgot that evolution is the way of the world. You youngsters are spawed from us. Don't sweat it, old people are funny too.
Slim Goodbody
Supafly345 is probably a real personSupafly345 is probably a real person
Old Mar 28th, 2009, 07:46 AM       
Eh, I bet it made sense in your head before you posted it.
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Mar 28th, 2009, 12:34 PM       
I took a bunch of really shitty webcam pics a while back, I'll have to look for them.
Egg
Dixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's army
Old Mar 28th, 2009, 01:54 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Psycho D View Post
That bike is dope.
It's saying things like that that gets us started.
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Mar 28th, 2009, 02:11 PM       
Here's an oldie but a goodie, from back in '06 when I was an angel for halloween. Who the hell was I kidding?

Note excellent webcam resolution!

I'd like to think that if I were asian I'd look like my avatar. Sometimes in my head I am my avatar.

Last edited by Kitsa : May 7th, 2009 at 05:30 AM. Reason: it had to be done.
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Mar 28th, 2009, 02:17 PM       
lol i used to say things were dope when i was in middle school

haven't heard it in forever ;o
filthiest soap dish
Babs is probably a spambot
Old Mar 28th, 2009, 04:20 PM       
I used to smoke dope back in middle school
teacup of sunshine
Old Mar 28th, 2009, 04:24 PM       
I went to Junior High because middle school was for losers.
filthiest soap dish
Old Mar 28th, 2009, 04:26 PM       
I'm pretty sure they're the same thing
teacup of sunshine
Old Mar 28th, 2009, 04:27 PM       
Nope, at least not where I'm from. Middle school was almost always 3 grades...usually 6th, 7th and 8th, rarely 7th, 8th and 9th (to protect freshmen from beatdowns, I think). Junior High is normally 2 grades, 7th and 8th.
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Mar 28th, 2009, 04:28 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by BABALITY PANCAKES View Post
I used to smoke dope back in middle school
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitsa View Post
I went to Junior High because middle school was for losers.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitsa PANCAKES
I used to smoke dope in Junior High.
I think I need sleep.
teacup of sunshine
Old Mar 28th, 2009, 04:30 PM       
Yeah, sounds like maybe.

I didn't do a hell of a lot in Junior High. I refused to go to the lunchroom and instead I worked in the library on lunch hour in the back room. Win-win, I got to eat there AND they gave me all their withdrawn books. I used to take books home by the double-shopping-bag.
filthiest soap dish
Old Mar 28th, 2009, 04:31 PM       
I had a weird middle school. We had something really messed up with our school district so we had something called "split sessions" which meant I went to middle school from 5th grade to 8th and the times I went were from 12:30 p.m. to like 6 p.m. I'm pretty sure. It was all fucked up because some levy didn't get passed or something.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Mar 28th, 2009, 04:34 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tadao View Post
Can I be MOD of this thread alone?
I swear I'll be good.
filthiest soap dish
Old Mar 28th, 2009, 04:41 PM       
what's your reason?
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Mar 28th, 2009, 09:50 PM       
I got faded in middle school too whooptiwaaay claims to faaaaaame.
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Mar 29th, 2009, 03:43 AM       
i didnt even drink hard liquor till i was 21 :hat
teacup of sunshine
Old Mar 29th, 2009, 09:13 AM       
I never got carded until I was well over 21. I still almost never get carded, which I don't get because I look really old now.
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Mar 29th, 2009, 10:39 AM       
I usually never get carded except for friday night when I had a fucking beer in my pocket when I walked into the bar.
Role Assigner
MattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's army
Old Mar 30th, 2009, 03:36 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by 10,000 Volt Ghost View Post
I usually never get carded except for friday night when I had a fucking beer in my pocket when I walked into the bar.
Do you wear Jincos?
SKATASTIC
Old Mar 30th, 2009, 04:09 PM       
lol, no. I think they were Bullhead jeans. I used to wear jincos in 97-98 and I fit a textbook in my pocket then. I'm pretty sure you could fit a bubba keg in jincos.
Role Assigner
MattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's army
Old Mar 31st, 2009, 05:00 PM       
I use to wear them in the late 90s too ):

RIP JINCOS D:
SKATASTIC
Old Mar 31st, 2009, 05:54 PM       
So much room you could poor one out for your homies while it's still inside your pocket.
BANNED

Old Mar 31st, 2009, 09:25 PM       
JINCOS ARE STILL WORN MY MR MOMS AROUND THE GLOBE

THE BABIES ARE PERFECTLY SUPPORTED IN THE POCKETS