Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Sep 18th, 2008, 03:17 PM        Neighbor update...
You know, as hard as it is to believe, we now have a worse neighbor. He just moved in.

He honest-to-God set up a permanent flea market in his front yard. Because he uses the sidewalk to set up his bike and razor scooter displays, I can't use it and (once again) have to cross into the street. He also backs his van into the yard to have more room in the driveway for his junk.

He has a dog who chases me and he has various construction projects so loud that I thought someone was pounding on the door when I was in the shower.

Worst of all, there's just something creepy about the guy. He has all the neighborhood kids hanging out there due to his oddly-child-friendly flea market selection, and I think if I was one of their parents I wouldn't let them set foot near the place. There's just something...off. Something kind of pied-piper weird, you know?

One of these days I will buy a house and there will be no immediate neighbors. And it will be wonderful.
LOVES the tubal ligation!
Dimnos is probably a real personDimnos is probably a real person
Old Sep 18th, 2008, 04:12 PM       
You know his property line ends about a foot or two feet behind the sidewalk. Anything he has on the sidewalk isnt on his property and therefor is abandoned. If it sits there for so many days (depends on what state and/or city you live in) its fair game and up for grabs. You can also call in a noise complaint on his construction. Depending on what construction he is doing he might need a permit from the city to do it. From the sound of it he isnt the kind of guy who would go get a permit from the city, if you catch my drift.
Näyttelijäbotti!
Pub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty ok
Old Sep 18th, 2008, 04:17 PM       
Can we get Dimnos a link to Kitsa's last Neighbour thread? She doesn't want to get into a fight, dude.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Sep 18th, 2008, 04:17 PM       
I think she wants to avoid having to fight with another neighbor who thinks the world is his dump site. I believe she is more aghast at her bad luck in this neighborhood rather than looking for ways to fix the whole block.

You really should move Kitsa.
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Sep 18th, 2008, 08:40 PM       
Believe me, if we could afford it I would.

You're right about me trying to resolve this without a fight- just venting frustration, mainly. We're the only ones who dislike the perma-flea market. All of the other neighbors are delighted with its presence and treat it like a convenience store.
Fuck Yeah
McClain is probably a spambot
Old Sep 19th, 2008, 10:13 AM       
Ugh. I hate these kinda' people. A few neighborhoods over from where I live is a house kinda' like that... It's in a perpetual garage sale state and it disgusts me. Some fat lady sits on a chair in her lawn chain smoking all day and hawking crappy wares to passers-by. Most of it is used shit she undoubtedly salvaged from other garage sales. Geh trinkets, old ugly furniture, eagle sculptures, etc.

I never see anyone in her yard and I'm waiting for the day she's forced to forclose. Then I will stop, get out of my car, point and laugh at her for being a disgusting failure.

If someone did that in my neighborhood I'd burn them to the ground. I won't sit idly by while scrubby folk diminish my property value just by having crap on their property. Poverty people exploiting zoning laws to sell shit because they're too lazy to get a real job garner absolutely no sympathy from me.
Last edited by Chojin : Jan 1st, 2000 at 12:01 AM.
say what now?
Geggy is probably a spambot
Old Sep 19th, 2008, 10:58 AM       
Someone I know got fed up with the blacks moving into his neighborhood and turned it into crime ridden ghetto so he decided to move into a new house in new hampshire to get away from the blacks, only realizing that his new neighbor next door is black. true story.
LOVES the tubal ligation!
Dimnos is probably a real personDimnos is probably a real person
Old Sep 19th, 2008, 11:05 AM       
Buy him/her a digital camera and show him how to use ebay. Then help him move all that crap to his back yard out of site.
Role Assigner
MattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's army
Old Sep 19th, 2008, 11:38 AM       
McClain and Kitsa are both angry because their neighbors have the garage and yard sale market on lock down.

dnt h8
Fuck Yeah
Old Sep 19th, 2008, 12:46 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Geggy View Post
Someone I know got fed up with the blacks moving into his neighborhood and turned it into crime ridden ghetto so he decided to move into a new house in new hampshire to get away from the blacks, only realizing that his new neighbor next door is black. true story.

Code:
lissen its not just the color=black] blacks man u herd of white trash and dont get mme started with the mescans they take over man okay so lets not make this a race issue u effin cracka ass lol i jk /bold
teacup of sunshine
Old Sep 19th, 2008, 02:51 PM       
We did have people corner the garage sale market this year and it pissed us the hell off. We paid for an ad in the paper, which the jerks at the end of the street undoubtedly saw (they have 4 or 5 garage sales a year, always COINCIDENTALLY at the same time someone else on our street is having one). People looking for the garage sale on <Kitsa's street> found theirs at the end, thought that was it, and looked no further, because people are dumbasses and don't read house numbers.

We sat puzzled on the second day of our sale, staring at the no-customers in the driveway, when two women pulled up. "Oh, I'm so surprised you're here!" one said. "There's a sale at the end of the street and everyone's been going to that one, we didn't know there was another on this street."

The dicks steal all of our paid advertising and sign work. I hated them anyway because they beat their dog, but now I hate them more.
Fuck Yeah
Old Sep 19th, 2008, 04:28 PM       
Get outta' the hood, man.
teacup of sunshine
Old Sep 19th, 2008, 05:02 PM       
What I love most are the really slummy houses, like a few one city over from here. They're run-down, the gutters and siding are hanging off like dirty rusty flaps, and the yard hasn't been mowed since 1992. And in the driveway there's one of those trailer food-carts advertising fudge and fried stuff for the fair! Now that I've seen where their trailers come from, I don't want any fair food ever again.