LOVES the tubal ligation!
Dimnos is probably a real personDimnos is probably a real person
Old Jan 14th, 2010, 01:31 PM       
LOVES the tubal ligation!
Dimnos is probably a real personDimnos is probably a real person
Old Jan 15th, 2010, 02:55 PM       
I forgot all about that pile.
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old Jan 15th, 2010, 03:49 PM       
Holy fuck I remember that

Speaking of freakish crapfests
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Jan 15th, 2010, 07:02 PM       
:lo, WTF She's a robot?
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Jan 15th, 2010, 10:42 PM       
you really haven't seen that before? I guess you're lucky
WHAT'S THIS?!
Pentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contest
Old Jan 16th, 2010, 02:34 AM       
God yes, Small Wonder did happen. There were a shit ton of bad sitcoms then too, not just Family makes robot daughter. Remember Throb? Or Marblehead Manor?

And these were sitcoms the execs thought were a good idea. Imagine for a moment the stuff they rejected :P
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Jan 16th, 2010, 09:52 AM       
Marblehead manor sounds vaguely familiar. I was born in the tail end of '84 so those kinda passed me by.
after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old Jan 17th, 2010, 09:10 PM       
Cop Rock.
You may already be there.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Jan 17th, 2010, 09:53 PM       
I was tripping balls on 3 hits of acid when cop rock came on my tv. I had never heard of it and I was freaking out. That was the beginning of a very disturbing trip.
after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old Jan 17th, 2010, 10:01 PM       
Pretty much the same as me, without the acid.
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Jan 18th, 2010, 03:38 AM       
for a while i guess they were considering making a COP REALITY TV show and one of the names they were considering was, "COP BLOCK" lol.
SKATASTIC
Old Jan 18th, 2010, 11:34 AM       
I would watch COP BLOCK
The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Jan 21st, 2010, 10:34 PM       
COCK COP
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Jan 23rd, 2010, 07:41 PM       
iTS ASSymcgeeS UNCLE
HE MAY OR MAY NOT HAVE BEEN MOLESTED by him

ACTUALLY ONE TIME My girlfriEND AND I WROTE A CHILDRENS STORY BUT IT GOT REJECTED BEcAUSE 'the CHARACTERS CANNOT BE USED AS SPORTS EQUIPMENT" DESPITE BEING SPORTS EQUIPment SO I MIGHT BE BREAKIng A RULE WITH THAT COMMENT
pickled
Nick is probably a spambot
Old Jan 23rd, 2010, 09:46 PM       
I don't much care about this movie at all.
Banned

Womti sucksWomti sucksWomti sucksWomti sucks
Old Jan 28th, 2010, 10:26 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mockery View Post
NO.

That's my official review of it.
damn straight no. how the fuck can they not even have Mr. T as Mr T?!
Mocker
EverythingWillSuck is probably a spambot
Old Jan 31st, 2010, 04:03 PM       
Those A-Team episodes with the guest celebrities were weird.

Hulk Hogan was on twice in one season, and I really don't know why.
WHAT'S THIS?!
Pentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contest
Old Jan 31st, 2010, 05:48 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by EverythingWillSuck View Post
Those A-Team episodes with the guest celebrities were weird.

Hulk Hogan was on twice in one season, and I really don't know why.
Probably to cross promote for Wrestlmania, I think it was around then when he and Mr.T wrestled Paul Orndorff and Roddy Piper.
Slim Goodbody
Supafly345 is probably a real personSupafly345 is probably a real person
Old Jun 25th, 2010, 08:37 PM       
I liked it on a stupid turn-off-your-mind sort of way. It was simple, cheesy, and formulaic just as the show was simple, cheesy and formulaic. There were also a plethora of references and tie-ins to keep any die-hard fan giddy with fan-service. Not good, but not bad.
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Jun 25th, 2010, 11:35 PM       
yeah i was pleasantly not enraged at this movie
SKATASTIC
Old Jun 26th, 2010, 09:07 AM       
I liked it a lot. I didn't walk into it expecting it to be the Citizen Kane of action movies. Mind numbing bliss before having to head back to the real world.
after enough bourbon ...
Old Jun 27th, 2010, 11:01 PM       
Fuck me. I have a better chance of seeing Cats and Dogs - The Revenge of Kitty Galore.
BANNED

Old Jun 28th, 2010, 06:15 AM       
:PARENTHOODEMOTICON

OH actually there are a lot of emoticons that can express the joy of parenthood: