Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Movies & Television
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Mocker

Shyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's army
Old Aug 28th, 2011, 03:09 AM       
Those horse pics are awesome. And it looks like you had some folks following you! At least that's what I think the fellow with the technicolored cape is!
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Aug 28th, 2011, 03:25 AM       
we had like ten or more people following us at one point after we swung thru the convention center, lol
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old Aug 28th, 2011, 10:16 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wiffles View Post
It got to the point where I can't get into a discussion about the show and ponies without someone implying which pony they would like to marry or which is the OTP!
what

I just came back here to see willie waltzing around with a giant cardboard cutout, wtf is THAT
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Aug 28th, 2011, 12:08 PM       
that is what some nerds think are acceptable topics of discussion no matter what show they're talking about
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Aug 29th, 2011, 01:59 AM       
ok now I REALLY refuse to try out this show lest I subject myself to the same delirium that Willie plunged headfirst into

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
OH GOD
Old Aug 29th, 2011, 02:31 AM       
man i already had plenty of delirium

this isn't the first cardboard cutout of a thing i've gone out in public with, remember
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Aug 29th, 2011, 03:10 AM       
NO

OH GOD
Old Aug 29th, 2011, 03:14 AM       
i made 4-foot-tall jixby phillips and heather michele cutouts and then drove down to portland and went into a red robin and ordered food but i didnt realize everyone was meeting in the BAR part of red robin so I was all by myself thru the whole meal with jixby and heather michele cutouts in the booth
Old Aug 29th, 2011, 03:25 AM       
Oh yeah

But then you ended up throwing them out

OH GOD
Old Aug 29th, 2011, 03:50 AM       
well that unfortunately is what happens to cutouts that don't belong to people that own comic book stores, they eventually get ruined

nothing bad happened to r/l jixby (or heather michele so far as i know), so they weren't like voodoo magic or anything at least

but they were really badly faded by the time i tossed 'em
mmm muffins
Wiffles is probably pretty okWiffles is probably pretty okWiffles is probably pretty okWiffles is probably pretty ok
Old Aug 29th, 2011, 11:13 AM       
OMG! Awesome PP cut-out sure gets around! You're awesome Willie! Has this been shown in EQD yet?Im sure it will too ^_^

Quote:
Originally Posted by Esuohlim View Post
ok now I REALLY refuse to try out this show lest I subject myself to the same delirium that Willie plunged headfirst into
You know you want to! =P
OH GOD
Old Aug 29th, 2011, 01:22 PM       
there was a video linked to on nightly roundup #81, near the bottom. I missed it the first time I read it though

I'm gonna wait on submitting anything to Seth until after the afterPAX concert tonight b/c I'm gonna bring Pinkie up to that too
OH GOD
Old Sep 3rd, 2011, 01:27 PM       
pickled
Nick is probably a spambot
Old Sep 3rd, 2011, 09:37 PM       
this is all sorts of embarrassing
Mocker

Shyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's army
Old Sep 4th, 2011, 12:44 AM       
Don't you have a chat room to go bother?
The Glum Cunt
k0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contest
Old Sep 4th, 2011, 02:27 AM       
Someone needs to get photoshop out and photoshop that cutout at every major world disaster with the same music. It would be amazing.
OH GOD
Old Sep 4th, 2011, 07:28 AM       
hahaha
OH GOD
Old Sep 4th, 2011, 07:29 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick View Post
this is all sorts of embarrassing
conventions are where people go to do embarrassing nerdy shit in public, y'all

try not to forget that
pickled
Nick is probably a spambot
Old Sep 6th, 2011, 08:27 AM       
I just only recently realized that. My friends have been telling me horror stories of Dragon Con's after hours.
OH GOD
Old Sep 7th, 2011, 03:42 AM       
Spoilers!

holy. fucking. jesus.

this is a frame from season two.

look at the fucking detail on this shit

Last edited by executioneer : Sep 7th, 2011 at 03:44 AM. Reason: spoiler for huge
Mocker

Old Sep 7th, 2011, 04:19 AM       
I wonder if those are Steven Magnets relatives in the glass.

As well, I will have to hope The Hub will keep up on the new episodes on their website.

I do not want cable just for one show damn it.
OH GOD
Old Sep 7th, 2011, 04:33 AM       
Spoilers!

and you should try getting it either on the bronystate livestream here http://dinkypage.com/bronystate (i believe the episode starts 9am EST, 6am Pacific)

or watch one of the doubtless hundreds of versions that'll be uploaded to youtube before the west coast showing even starts
mmm muffins
Wiffles is probably pretty okWiffles is probably pretty okWiffles is probably pretty okWiffles is probably pretty ok
Old Sep 7th, 2011, 09:10 AM       
Nice job with the Pinkie Pie, Willie ^^

Also, I just got my lovely ponies.. Im missing Fluttershy tho!

Mocker

Old Sep 8th, 2011, 09:29 PM       
Wiffles, that just shows who's the best pony!

I hate to say it Willie, I'm all excited for the show and I think it's neat they're starting off with another adventure episode but I kind of feel uneasy with it being a two parter. Especially with Faust taking back seat.
OH GOD
Old Sep 8th, 2011, 09:39 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wiffles View Post
Nice job with the Pinkie Pie, Willie ^^

Also, I just got my lovely ponies.. Im missing Fluttershy tho!
oh no fluttershy is most important