Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Gaming 'n Toys
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Aug 7th, 2011, 07:48 PM       
It was a train of raped backed up by my ORIGINAL.
The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Aug 7th, 2011, 07:49 PM       
THE RAPE TRAIN HAS NO BRAKES.
The Glum Cunt
k0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contest
Old Aug 8th, 2011, 02:50 PM       
So what class should I choose first? I finally got around to finishing the download for this thing. Gimme a class that I won't absolutely suck at from the beginning.
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Aug 8th, 2011, 02:56 PM       
well not really knowing where your skills lie, i'm only guessing, but heavy's usually pretty easy to pick up, and scout's pretty straightforward too
The Glum Cunt
k0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contest
Old Aug 8th, 2011, 02:58 PM       
I'll probably do scout then. I don't want to be slow as shit.
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Aug 8th, 2011, 03:01 PM       
You are going to die sooooooo much.
pickled
Nick is probably a spambot
Old Aug 8th, 2011, 05:29 PM       
Scout is super fun. :3
was never good
Chojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contest
Old Aug 8th, 2011, 07:19 PM       
scout is the hardest class in the game

gfl
The Glum Cunt
Old Aug 8th, 2011, 07:20 PM       
Ok, finished downloading finally. Not gonna pick scout then. I shall choose soldier since it seems like the best all around.
was never good
Chojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contest
Old Aug 8th, 2011, 08:12 PM       
pyro, soldier, and demo are easiest imo, sniper is also easy to pick up if you've played a lot of FPS games

heavy and engineer are also easy but require a bit of learning (teamwork & ubers VS how to build shit and where to build it)

medic is easy if you're just pocket medic to one guy, but being a good medic can be pretty challenging.

scout and spy are the hardest, but scout is about reflexes and spy is about outsmarting people. both classes also require knowledge of the map and some planning skills.
Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Guitar Woman is probably a real personGuitar Woman is probably a real person
Old Aug 8th, 2011, 08:23 PM       
Soldier is the best beginner class, but it's also completely gay because it pretty much trumps everything in a one-on-one fight and has no hard counters. Heavies, at a stretch, but they're slow as shit and can't dodge rockets while they're spun-up.

Pyro's gotten a lot less insane lately because something like half the classes are capable of putting out fires now.
pickled
Old Aug 8th, 2011, 10:16 PM       
Remember, the Heavy as the Tomislav now.
Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Guitar Woman is probably a real personGuitar Woman is probably a real person
Old Aug 9th, 2011, 11:07 AM       
Yeah, that thing is the absolute tit-milk. There's absolutely no reason to use any of the other miniguns.
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Aug 10th, 2011, 10:51 AM       
Now you can get all those cool promos in drops or in the store. :O

The Original's only $2, Chojin.
pickled
Old Aug 10th, 2011, 10:57 AM       
Dear god, what a dick thing to do Valve.
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Aug 10th, 2011, 11:42 AM       
Why is that?
was never good
Old Aug 11th, 2011, 11:17 PM       
preorder fags want to be validated for spending $30+ on possibly bad games just to get malibu stacy a new hat

but they aren't special when you can get the same thing for $2
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Aug 12th, 2011, 12:27 AM       
I don't understand. I DON'T UNDERSTAND PEOPLE LIKE THAT.
pickled
Old Aug 12th, 2011, 01:07 AM       
I totally picked up Quake 4 and Fallout: New Vegas because they were cheap, but some people only buy games for those guns. That's a great way to dick them over.

Last edited by Nick : Aug 12th, 2011 at 02:19 PM.
The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Aug 12th, 2011, 01:10 AM       
THEY DESERVE IT FOR BEING STUPID.
pickled
Old Aug 12th, 2011, 02:49 AM       
Yes. Yes they do.

Last edited by Nick : Aug 12th, 2011 at 03:32 AM.
Token Bleeding Heart
LordSappington is probably a real personLordSappington is probably a real person
Old Aug 12th, 2011, 04:12 AM       
I played a few rounds on the quickmatch, where my team actually was balanced across the classes. It felt fucking awesome, actually having a team that naturally worked together without needing t ocommunicate. We won 16 of 20 rounds.
I love that gamer high, when you're kicking untold amounts of ass and damn proud.

Also, since I mainline Medic, I fucking hate useless Medics. This is mostly the pocket medics; it does the team MUCH more good to keep everyone healthy, and not that one fucking Heavy, okay, asshole? And you, guy who is PLAYING Heavy, stop telling me that it's my job to follow you the whole round, because it's actually my job to keep EVERYONE alive.
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Aug 12th, 2011, 04:15 AM       
If the Heavy can take out seven dudes at a time, then I'll stick with him. Likewise with a Soldier. Anyone that can demonstrate a good job while being healed will get my service.
Token Bleeding Heart
LordSappington is probably a real personLordSappington is probably a real person
Old Aug 12th, 2011, 12:11 PM       
If they're making a good push and getting the job done, I'll stick around a bit and probably give them the uber. If they're camping and spamming the medic button, then fuck you buddy
pickled
Old Aug 12th, 2011, 02:18 PM       
I've started playing Heavy a lot recently. Getting 80 kills to about 20 deaths with the Iron Curtain is a glorious feeling.