Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Banned
Zuggernaut is probably a spambot
Old Jul 11th, 2011, 01:44 AM       
chojin you should be banned from the being a fat nonfat asshole who takes him self too seriously part of the internet
was never good
Chojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contest
Old Jul 11th, 2011, 01:45 AM       
no u
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Jul 11th, 2011, 01:51 AM       
This was a chuckleworthy exchange. Chojin, you foster an unparalleled sense of funny.
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old Jul 11th, 2011, 01:58 AM       
Considering that i spew forth a mountain of overly pontificated, self-indulgent shit every time anyone asks me an art question, I understand chojin's SERIOUS PASSION for a single area of expertise and will offer a high five
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Jul 11th, 2011, 02:02 AM       
i need a time machine so i can go back and blow kahljorn like i should've

like i always wanted to
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old Jul 11th, 2011, 02:03 AM       
ddr? pfft.
Ancient Mariner
Old Jul 11th, 2011, 02:06 AM       
I BET YOU SWEAT LIKE A PIG EVERY TIME YOU HEAR THE NEVERENDING STORY SONG, LIKE SOME KIND OF FREAKISH PAVLOVIAN RESPONSE
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Jul 11th, 2011, 02:07 AM       
I'm chewing on glass and eating my fingers. I'm not the one who's run out of lies.
Ancient Mariner
Old Jul 11th, 2011, 02:08 AM       
that's because it was the only song in the whole series that doesn't make you want to commit murder with a sharpened rake
Ancient Mariner
Old Jul 11th, 2011, 02:10 AM       
STOMP TO MY BEAT STOMP TO MY BEAT BEAT HA HA WE'VE GONE BACK IN TIME TO THE DDR CRAZE... YOU WANT TO HANG OUT WITH FRIENDS? TOO BAD, THEY GOT DDR AND ALL YOU'RE GONNA HEAR ALL DAY IS STOMP TO MY BEAT
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Jul 11th, 2011, 02:12 AM       
hey fatchojin are you good friends with fatsatan or maybe FATfatsatan, idk

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Jul 11th, 2011, 02:14 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grislygus View Post
that's because it was the only song in the whole series that doesn't make you want to commit murder with a sharpened rake
ANAL FUCKFEST
THRILL OLYMPICS
SAVAGE, SCOURGE
SUPPLY, AND SANCTIFY

SO WHAT?
Ancient Mariner
Old Jul 11th, 2011, 02:17 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Esuohlim View Post
hey fatchojin are you good friends with fatsatan or maybe FATfatsatan, idk
yeah and how's skinnygus an kahlnthefenceaboutsexchangesandhormonesjorn doing
Ancient Mariner
Old Jul 11th, 2011, 02:18 AM       
oh wow, n/m, WAAAAY back then
Ancient Mariner
Old Jul 11th, 2011, 02:19 AM       
before FS, damn. Skinnygus was prob 16 at the time
Ancient Mariner
Old Jul 11th, 2011, 02:20 AM       
So actually he was fatgus on the cusp of breaking into his new identity as skinnygus
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Jul 11th, 2011, 02:27 AM       
This has been illuminating.
was never good
Chojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contest
Old Jul 11th, 2011, 03:54 AM       
k so i clicked two buttons and deleted all 22 of kahl's new posts

i hope i didn't miss anything scandalous
was never good
Old Jul 11th, 2011, 03:55 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fathom Zero View Post
This was a chuckleworthy exchange. Chojin, you foster an unparalleled sense of funny.
+1 zugs for compliments
was never good
Old Jul 11th, 2011, 03:56 AM       
man now i miss 'stomp to my beat', it isn't on any of the new mixes
was never good
Old Jul 11th, 2011, 03:58 AM       
sry kahl, little buddy. prz reregister
Token Bleeding Heart
LordSappington is probably a real personLordSappington is probably a real person
Old Jul 11th, 2011, 04:22 AM       
I don't like change
Prepare for time warp.
ThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's army
Old Jul 11th, 2011, 04:24 AM       
teach me the fat
Banned

Pram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram Maven
Old Jul 11th, 2011, 04:34 AM       
ThrashO- here's one way...

...you'll want some way to stop expanding, though, or you'll explode into a pile of dirty lettuce.
was never good
Old Jul 11th, 2011, 05:16 AM       
STOMPIN-SA-STOMPIN-SA-STOMPIN-STOMPIN TO MY BEAT