Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Prepare for time warp.
ThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's army
Old Sep 17th, 2011, 08:07 PM       
Has anyone seen the shocker video of the guy sitting on a pickle jar and then it breaks in his ass? I haven't seen the video but I saw a gif of it on 4chan. It's pretty brutal

I now take tender care whenever I wipe.
The Glum Cunt
k0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contest
Old Sep 17th, 2011, 08:10 PM       
I did see the video a long time ago. It was horrible and he was remarkably calm about it all after it happened. Even as all that blood was pouring out onto the tile.
Prepare for time warp.
ThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's army
Old Sep 17th, 2011, 08:13 PM       
Just the crunching of the glass and the way he kind of panicked pulling all those bloody pieces out... fuuuuuckkkk

I heard that that's his thing though. Asshole torture. I imagine that was a one time dealy though.
Cranberry Everything
dextire is probably a spambot
Old Sep 17th, 2011, 08:22 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitsa View Post
They lubed him up and delivered it like a baby, with forceps.
I'm afraid the comma didn't stop my brain from seeing this.

WHAT'S THIS?!
Pentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contest
Old Sep 17th, 2011, 08:23 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pram Maven View Post
If I put everything everywhere it shows up, then why, after a month and a half of my absence, are you still linking to a thread about me? You had plenty of opportunity to let it go, but something tells me you don't want to because you know it does me harm every time you post with it in your sig.
So how, and I am honestly asking this, how my deluded friend, is this magically showing up on your resume? You do know what a resume is right? It is something we either type up ourselves or have someone type for us to display our skills in a concise streamlined format. Let's say for the sake of argument you hired someone else to type your resume for you and they included "i-mockery.com -5 years of acting the fool and being a pedophile rapist bigot etc". Let's further say you then took that resume sight unseen and spread it about town. In your delusion of accountability, did it ever occur to you my puffed up little poppinjay, that you could have stopped this resume from being distributed in several different points of this little scenario?

As for me leaving the links in my sig, I am simply too lazy to edit my sig, nor do I have any real motivation to bother doing so
Cranberry Everything
dextire is probably a spambot
Old Sep 17th, 2011, 08:34 PM       
You guys have some serious stamina dealing with the Microshocks' of the world.
After a while my eyes glaze over and all I see is:

teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Sep 17th, 2011, 08:40 PM       
I don't know what would have happened, it probably would have turned into a surgeons' problem. We shipped 'em out and often didn't hear from them again.

A lightbulb is fairly small, if delicate. I did read or hear (can't remember which) about some guy who wanted to make a cast of his rectum and filled it with cement via an enema bag. I know that one turned into a big problem because it actually did set up, plus he had lye burns inside his ass.

We got lots of people with vibrators up their butts. The "ass box" on Scrubs was pretty true to life, although to the best of my knowledge our ass-artifacts lived on only in stories. They usually let the batteries die down, dilate their sphincters and go fishing for it. Or they tell them to "bear down like you're pooping" and that's always a fun thing to watch.
Prepare for time warp.
Old Sep 17th, 2011, 09:43 PM       
Well taking a dump feels great so it must feel even better when things are going in

The added adrenaline rush of keeping your anus relaxed enough to not shatter paper-thin glass and ruin your entire life must be one of the greatest highs known to man.

If only we could mix this and bungee jumping.

or what if... the lightbulb...

WAS THE ONLY THING ATTACHED TO THE CORD.
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Sep 17th, 2011, 10:12 PM       
Didn't Bam Margera do something with a kite and anal beads? I think it's on Youtube somewhere. I'd go looking but I'm watching a movie on Netflix right now.
after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old Sep 17th, 2011, 11:11 PM       
Quote:
I did read or hear (can't remember which) about some guy who wanted to make a cast of his rectum and filled it with cement via an enema bag. I know that one turned into a big problem because it actually did set up, plus he had lye burns inside his ass.
The inherent stupidity of the human race has no bounds.
You may already be there.
teacup of sunshine
Old Sep 17th, 2011, 11:16 PM       
Lye? Lime?

Lime, probably.
after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old Sep 17th, 2011, 11:17 PM       
Quote:
Didn't Bam Margera do something with a kite and anal beads?
NSFW

Spoilers!
You may already be there.
teacup of sunshine
Old Sep 17th, 2011, 11:19 PM       
He's lucky he didn't prolapse his rectum.
WHAT'S THIS?!
Pentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contest
Old Sep 17th, 2011, 11:41 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Colonel Flagg View Post
NSFW

Spoilers!
I am not 100% sure but that might be an urban legend, I have heard that story before as well but it was a woman
teacup of sunshine
Old Sep 17th, 2011, 11:52 PM       
It sounds like something that could maybe be a commonplace rookie mistake.
WHAT'S THIS?!
Old Sep 17th, 2011, 11:57 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by dextire View Post
You guys have some serious stamina dealing with the Microshocks' of the world.
After a while my eyes glaze over and all I see is:

The idiots in question are like little exploding pockets of stupidity that are fun to goof on though
teacup of sunshine
Old Sep 18th, 2011, 12:03 AM       
I drank a lot of really cheap wine. This means I feel awesome in like 5-minute stretches. Most of the time the neurological shit my body throws at me when I've imbibed makes the whole thing very not-worth-it, but tonight I was drinking it in the vain attempt to get a spasmed bicep to let the fuck go.

No luck so far but my mouth is stained purple pretty good
Prepare for time warp.
Old Sep 18th, 2011, 12:28 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pentegarn View Post
I am not 100% sure but that might be an urban legend, I have heard that story before as well but it was a woman
The "urban legend" I heard was that a chick asked a dude to come over and they start getting down and dirty, and he realizes she has rubber sheets. At first he thinks it's weird but apparently she's a total fox so whatever. Then she starts putting anal beads in his ass and he's like "whatever, this chick is sexy as hell and i'm open to new things and am also Pram Maven" and then all of a sudden she tears them out of his ass, he shits EVERYWHERE and she plays in it and he gets too weirded out and leaves her to her mess.

I've always heard it explained as "this is too weird I'm leaving" and I can just picture a guy casually spray-shitting all over an entire bedroom and just looking at it going "hmmm... weird..."
teacup of sunshine
Old Sep 18th, 2011, 12:31 AM       
I think I read something like that on PoopReport years ago, now that you mention it.
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Sep 18th, 2011, 06:08 AM       
I figured out how to scan negatives using a regular scanner. Goodbye, shitty Walgreens and your terrible prints.
WHAT'S THIS?!
Old Sep 18th, 2011, 08:10 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThrashO View Post
"whatever, this chick is sexy as hell and i'm open to new things and am also Pram Maven"

"You must spread some reputation around before giving it to Thrash0 again"
teacup of sunshine
Old Sep 18th, 2011, 08:53 AM       
Dammit, I hate walking through peoples fartclouds in public places.
The Glum Cunt
k0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contest
Old Sep 18th, 2011, 08:58 AM       
Would you walk through 30 minutes of people's fart clouds for 100 dollars?
Supa Soviet Missil Mastar
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old Sep 18th, 2011, 09:01 AM       
One passed me by today and everyone to the left of where I was standing thought it was me. God damn it.
teacup of sunshine
Old Sep 18th, 2011, 09:15 AM       
I don't know. I was at the grocery store, which makes it a bit grosser, and it was one of those that's so foul you can almost taste it.