Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Jun 12th, 2006, 03:12 AM       
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Jun 12th, 2006, 04:11 AM       
Hey Sniperwulf, you know what?
There's a Newgrounds group on Urban Dead:
http://wiki.urbandead.com/index.php/Newgrounds

I'm gonna start an I-Mockery group.
Yeah... it'll be awesome. Anyone will be welcome to join.
My character is still Fathom Zero.

Oh, and click this:

Click me and all of your dreams will come true.
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Jun 12th, 2006, 07:26 AM       
i maxed my level and then quickly got bored with urban dead :/
Official forum judge
Girl Drink Drunk is probably a spambot
Old Jun 12th, 2006, 08:28 AM       
Even going around as a survivor, and killing people with a shotgun gets old(on that note, if you have the shopping bonus skills, you can get a shitload of ammo in the 50 turns you get). Right now, I'm happy being out of the game and not involved with clans.
Banned

Juttin is probably a spambot
Old Jun 12th, 2006, 10:43 AM       
Please don't do the i-mock group thing, that's retarded....

Why don't you just help me defend Frossard until Shaw pulls his head out of his ass?
Banned

Old Jun 12th, 2006, 10:45 AM       
Well...There's alot more skills now...

Also, there's always a safehouse to defend

Also, The 'Sards used to be the #3 group on the stats, but now it's not even there

http://wiki.urbandead.com/index.php/The_%27Sards

Come home, 'Sards... it's all clear
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Jun 12th, 2006, 11:16 PM       
define "a lot", do you mean like four or is it more like two

ps last thing they added when i quit was the whole "zombies can ransack" and "powered buildings are easier to search" shit, so if they haven't added anything since then :shakefist
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Jun 12th, 2006, 11:35 PM       
Okay, juttin. I shall not persue the I-Mockery clan. I'll try and help you.
I'll probably get bored of it eventually, but until then, I'll try to survive.

EDIT: And I'm rather sure Kevan has added more updates. So far it's mostly in the survivor's favour, which pisses me off, because I'm more apt to play as a zombie.
OH GOD
Old Jun 13th, 2006, 12:05 AM       
but i thought you said you'd try to survive

ps: two more whole skills, huh

whoopee
IWORKFORTHEMAN:MAN
Misdemonar is probably a spambot
Old Jun 13th, 2006, 12:11 AM       
Hey Guys! I found a fire axe, a pistol, and a clip!
OH GOD
Old Jun 13th, 2006, 12:13 AM       
too bad you can't trade shit
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Jun 13th, 2006, 12:20 AM       
That would open up a whole new level to the game.
OH GOD
Old Jun 13th, 2006, 03:09 AM       
and lord knows we don't want that

'course i'm sure they left it out apurpose, so as to reduce server overhead and shit
Banned

Old Jun 13th, 2006, 11:19 AM       
To me the game is more PKer vs. Military based in the last 6 months.....

I remember when it used to be fun, not fearful
Official forum judge
Old Jun 13th, 2006, 02:46 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by executioneer
and lord knows we don't want that

'course i'm sure they left it out apurpose, so as to reduce server overhead and shit
That and considering the guy you want to trade with most likely will be inactive, its kinda pointless.
OH GOD
Old Jun 13th, 2006, 04:34 PM       
well they could also put like your name in italics or brightly colored if you've been active in the past 5 minutes or w/e
OH GOD
Old Jun 13th, 2006, 04:41 PM       
what i would really like to be able to do right now is donate XP or have the extra serve some sort of purpose i have about 1700 just sittin' there
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Jun 13th, 2006, 05:38 PM       
Yeah, like make a shop where you exchange XP for junk. Every suburb could have one.

I killed another zombie while waiting around to be revived.
I've got 113 XP, but I'm waiting till I'm human again to use it because I have no survivor type skills yet.
Banned

Old Jun 13th, 2006, 06:20 PM       
You could be a ZKer, only, you might want to get death rattle and use a translator....

Anyways, I'm going to trek to meet up with The (Co)'Wards soon, because they want me to give up on Frossard Place like they did.

I'm tired of defending something that everybody gave up on, so I'm moving there
Official forum judge
Old Jun 13th, 2006, 06:29 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by executioneer
what i would really like to be able to do right now is donate XP or have the extra serve some sort of purpose i have about 1700 just sittin' there
You could deal a lot of damage with that much
Banned

Old Jun 14th, 2006, 01:34 AM       
From Lockettside to Dulston....What a long ass trek...

Anyways, Fathom, if you want to come with, our first checkpoint (yes, checkpoint) is Pankhurst Alley School, Greentown

Co-ordinates are [35,75]

Also, be prepared to waste about 3-4 days of AP if you're in Lockettside right now.
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Jun 14th, 2006, 01:45 AM       
I'm about a suburb away from you on the outskirts of Stanbury Villiage at the Moseley Village, waiting to be revived. When I am, I'll make the trek to Pankhurst Alley. Otherwise, I'm sure I'll be attacked if I show up as a zombie.

Edit: Screw it. I'll just stop at the Foreman Building in Brooksville.
If I stop there and get revived, it'll take 32 AP to get there.
Let's play the waiting game!
Banned

Old Jun 14th, 2006, 01:56 AM       
Actually, make your way towards Dulston, and I'll meet you somewhere there.

Let's say...Club Garrett [90,9].

Or,I'll catch up with you if you're still dead by the time I reach Stanbury Village.

Edit: Oh, you're closer to our second checkpoint, Wheaton Ave PD, Mockridge Heights [45,60]

Go there when you get revived, or just wait outside if you can
zed-walk there.
Banned

Old Jun 14th, 2006, 02:02 AM       
If you stop at the foreman building, you're closer to our next checkpoint, I mean.

So, go to Wheaton Ave. PD when you get done at the
Foreman Building.
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Jun 14th, 2006, 02:06 AM       
Aight, I'll meet you there. I'll have to hit a Necrotech building on the way there, though. Even then, it's not guaranteed that I'll get revived.