Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Let's play Hardball!
Seven Force is probably a spambot
Old Apr 13th, 2011, 01:05 PM       
Didn't you all run him off the boards making fun of his dead dad?
was never good
Chojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contest
Old Apr 13th, 2011, 03:01 PM       
wait, you guys visit the site?
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Apr 13th, 2011, 06:59 PM       
I GUESS IT'S TIME FOR ME TO GROW UP, SOME GUY I DON'T KNOW IS TIRED OF MY WEAK ATTEMPTS AT PUSHING PEOPLES BUTTONS. MAYBE HE WILL LIKE ME ONE DAY AND WE CAN TALK ABOUT GROWN UP THINGS.
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Apr 13th, 2011, 07:02 PM       
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Apr 13th, 2011, 07:03 PM       
THINGS LIKE WHICH IS MY FAVORITE ROCKET LAUNCHER AND HOW COOL GRAFITTI IS.
Supa Soviet Missil Mastar
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old Apr 13th, 2011, 09:36 PM       
Actually I just said that you were boring and unfunny, and that despite your protests it's obvious you are trying to push buttons. I guess it's time to grow up.

No, wait, not grow up; I meant it's time to become more witty.

OH OH TDAO IS ASIAN AND HAS BACK PROBLEMS. AM I BEING SCATHING ENOUGH? I GUESS I NEED TO SPEND MORE TIME ON THE INTERNET LIKE HE DOES TO BECOME COOL. IS TYPING IN CAPS WHILE BEING OBVIOUSLY SARCASTIC STILL A VIABLE FORM OF HUMOUR? SHOULD I ADD MORE SPELLING MISTAKES?
was never good
Chojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contest
Old Apr 13th, 2011, 09:58 PM       
MOCK WARRRR
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Apr 14th, 2011, 12:05 AM       
Supa Soviet Missil Mastar
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old Apr 14th, 2011, 02:08 AM       
I can do rap battle instead.
aint nobody

All Hail Duke is probably a spambot
Old Apr 14th, 2011, 03:02 AM       
that baby face is haunting
Mocker
elx is probably pretty okelx is probably pretty okelx is probably pretty okelx is probably pretty ok
Old Apr 14th, 2011, 10:05 AM       
edit: nevermind that's too insensitive
edit: nevermind you can't have a giant unicorn goat either

don't take away my button please

-MODERATOR MILHORSE

Last edited by elx : Apr 14th, 2011 at 10:16 AM. Reason: ???
Let's play Hardball!
Seven Force is probably a spambot
Old Apr 14th, 2011, 10:58 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fathom Zero View Post
Can I have Bruce Willis do my voice over? It's a deal-breaker for me.
Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Guitar Woman is probably a real personGuitar Woman is probably a real person
Old Apr 14th, 2011, 11:01 AM       
Jeeze, did someone summon every 2004 regular from their filthy caves strewn with bleached piles of bones
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Apr 14th, 2011, 12:10 PM       
OH GOD, ZMAN CALLED ME BORING AND UNFUNNY, THAT CHANGES EVERYTHING. I SHALL TAKE "STICK IN THE MUD" CLASSES RIGHT AWAY BECAUSE SOME GUY ON THE INTERNET DOESN'T APROVE.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Apr 14th, 2011, 12:19 PM       
THE REWARD IS GREATEST WHEN SOMEONE WHO DOESN'T EVEN TRY TO BE FUNNY TELLS YOU THAT YOU AREN'T FUNNY. LIKE THEIR WORDS MEAN SOMETHING.
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Apr 14th, 2011, 12:47 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by ItalianStereotype View Post
Wow, sounds like that bitch needs a shiner.

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old Apr 14th, 2011, 01:06 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tadao View Post
THE REWARD IS GREATEST WHEN SOMEONE WHO DOESN'T EVEN TRY TO BE FUNNY TELLS YOU THAT YOU AREN'T FUNNY. LIKE THEIR WORDS MEAN SOMETHING.
IT'S NOT FUNNY!!
You may already be there.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Apr 14th, 2011, 01:41 PM       
It's like a ****** telling me I can't swim.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Apr 14th, 2011, 02:56 PM       
DID YOU KNOW THAT TYPING IN CAPS CAN ANNOY PEOPLE, I DIDN'T KNOW THIS. I GUESS I SHOULD NEVER DO THIS ANYMORE, JUST INCASE IT ANNOYS SOME GUY I DON'T CARE ABOUT.
Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Guitar Woman is probably a real personGuitar Woman is probably a real person
Old Apr 14th, 2011, 03:52 PM       
Did you know that derailing other threads to pick fights with people is pretty annoying too?
was never good
Old Apr 14th, 2011, 04:07 PM       
agreed
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old Apr 14th, 2011, 04:11 PM       
I'm assuming that you don't mean derailing the CHAT THREAD, since that's impossilbe
CHIEF OF POLICE
MLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty ok
Old Apr 14th, 2011, 04:12 PM       
I don't think you can derail the chat thread though.
CHIEF OF POLICE
MLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty ok
Old Apr 14th, 2011, 04:12 PM       
JINX
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old Apr 14th, 2011, 04:14 PM       
JINX