Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Philosophy, Politics, and News
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Aug 5th, 2009, 02:36 PM       
I wanna slap his parents.
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Aug 5th, 2009, 03:08 PM       
Yea, cause you totally turned out to be worth the investment of sperm and heartbreak.
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Aug 5th, 2009, 03:28 PM       

tadao doesn't even know how to take a picture of himself in a mirror
BANNED

Old Aug 5th, 2009, 03:50 PM       
and thanks chojin you man lover you
Will chop you good.
sspadowsky is probably a spambot
Old Aug 5th, 2009, 04:47 PM       
As someone who actively and enthusiastically roots for the destruction of the human race, I am simultaneously thrilled with this idea and saddened by the knowledge that it won't happen.
Mocker

Shyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's army
Old Aug 5th, 2009, 05:29 PM       
Meh, I've been wanting to die for a while but I don't think I can wait three more years.
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Aug 5th, 2009, 05:51 PM       
Its when the mayans will come back to sell us new calenders.....they went to space.
Mocker
elx is probably pretty okelx is probably pretty okelx is probably pretty okelx is probably pretty ok
Old Aug 5th, 2009, 05:51 PM       
do you want to die because you are a shy and quiet guy?

-MODERATOR MILHORSE
Is a RoboCop.

The Leader is probably a real personThe Leader is probably a real person
Old Aug 5th, 2009, 06:13 PM       
That rhymes.
Insane Writer
ZeldaQueen is probably a spambot
Old Aug 5th, 2009, 06:34 PM       
Eh, as has been pointed out, people have been predicting the end of the world for years. Sooner or later, someone's going to be right. I personally love how The Jupiter Menace thought the world was ending May 5th of 2000.

I'm just waiting for 2013, to see how all the people banking on the end-of-world thing will react. Of course, it hasn't really stopped the House of Yahweh...
"I refuse to prove that I exist," says God, "for proof denies faith, and without faith I am nothing." "But," says Man, "The Babel fish proves you exist, and so therefore, by your own arguments, you don't." "Oh dear," says God, "I hadn't thought of that," and promptly vanished in a puff of logic.
Mocker

Shyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's army
Old Aug 5th, 2009, 09:01 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by elx View Post
do you want to die because you are a shy and quiet guy?
No, I'm depressed.
Mocker
elx is probably pretty okelx is probably pretty okelx is probably pretty okelx is probably pretty ok
Old Aug 5th, 2009, 09:12 PM       
why are you depressed?

-MODERATOR MILHORSE
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Aug 5th, 2009, 09:16 PM       
Wow, "Let's get nuclear baby"
MrSmiley381 is probably a spambot
Old Aug 5th, 2009, 10:44 PM       
If the world as we know it ends on that day, I'm just going to sit on my roof with a lot of warm clothing, cigarettes, alcohol, and weaponry.

If I'm gonna go, I'm gonna go having far too much fun.
Mocker

Old Aug 5th, 2009, 10:46 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by elx View Post
why are you depressed?
I feel like it.
LOVES the tubal ligation!
Dimnos is probably a real personDimnos is probably a real person
Old Aug 5th, 2009, 10:48 PM       
Depression is for emo fags.
Mocker
Old Aug 6th, 2009, 11:05 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shyandquietguy View Post
I feel like it.
why do you feel like being sad?

-MODERATOR MILHORSE
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Dec 2nd, 2010, 01:46 AM       
My lady mentioned the other day that a lot of people are probably subconsciously react to 2012 in 2011. In the back of their heads they will probably feel like they have little time left.
Lethal fresco
Blasted Child is probably a spambot
Old Dec 2nd, 2010, 05:24 AM       
Who made your lady the president of people's reactions
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Dec 2nd, 2010, 07:19 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blasted Child View Post
Who made your lady the president of people's reactions
I thought English teachers are required to comprehend English.
Lethal fresco
Blasted Child is probably a spambot
Old Dec 2nd, 2010, 07:53 AM       
It was in a ceremony this morning, Pentegarn. Funny though, didn't see you around.
LOVES the tubal ligation!
Dimnos is probably a real personDimnos is probably a real person
Old Dec 2nd, 2010, 10:46 AM       
I think he was working the lights.
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Dec 2nd, 2010, 11:52 AM       
he was handing out koolaid