Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Philosophy, Politics, and News
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Sep 7th, 2012, 10:58 AM       
ARE YOU READY FOR SOME FOOTBALL!
after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old Sep 7th, 2012, 11:46 AM       
Bring it, Jock-Ass!
You may already be there.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Sep 7th, 2012, 05:02 PM       

http://gma.yahoo.com/blogs/abc-blogs...opstories.html
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Sep 7th, 2012, 05:43 PM       
Has anyone here actually learned any survival skills? I've lived on the San Adreas fault for most my life and have picked up a few things here and there.

I found a few bow and crappy arrows under the house, along with a few fishig poles and a tackles box. Along with that I have (for 2 people and a dog) enough bottled water and food to last 1 week. Oh and I have tons of wipes, both lysol bleach and baby. If I can't take a shower, I can at least wipe off the muck.

Oh and I printed out the US Army survival guide and a book on how to make knots.

I'd say I have a 10 percent chance at survival in L.A.

Superior Electric Sheep
replicant is probably a spambot
Old Sep 10th, 2012, 03:04 PM       
I tend to respect life but if 12/22/12 is when there is a mass exodus by lunatics/religious zealots, I am not sweating it.
Superior Electric Sheep
Old Sep 10th, 2012, 03:11 PM       
I am pretty sure knowing how bad China is being about pollution and industrial waste = I would say those two things are the culprit, but I suppose if you let your imagination wonder...Jurgen Prochnow

is coming to guide you toward the birth of your baby so it can refill the hall of souls. Then you die....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tadao View Post
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Sep 10th, 2012, 03:50 PM       
Well, I don't care to look up anything you posted but, usually when water turns red it's because of algae, not Chinese pollution. Based on that alone I'm going to assume that you are another one of those hate on China idiots.

Also, HEY GUYS! DON'T PREPARE FOR ANY NATURAL DESTRUCTION! IT'S OK TO JUST LAY DOWN AND DIE.

Last edited by Tadao : Sep 10th, 2012 at 09:47 PM.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Sep 10th, 2012, 04:23 PM       
ANYWAYS, here's a good tip. Do not eat your food unless you have a purified water supply. Digesting food draws from your bodies reserve of water and could kill you from dehydration.

Stay safe my nigg3rs and I'll try to reach you on feq. KTAD.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Sep 10th, 2012, 04:51 PM       
Ok, here is what makes me laugh. Idiots like Geggy and JeanetteX. Geggy love his conspiracies/predictions while JeannetteX is in denial.

The world is changing and we all need to cope. I happen to live in a very dangerous place (the San Andreas Fault) and grew up keeping canned food and water in a safe place to live for 2 weeks without outside help. Fuck derds, I lived in Northridge during the big shake up.

https://www.google.com/search?q=nort...ient=firefox-a

I had to go to the highschool and wait for the water truck for about a month just so that I could make sure looters didn't wreck our shit while my most my family went north and stayed with my sister.

Shit happens and sometimes it happens big. If you don't know how to purify water, google it and print it out on paper. Then put it in plastic and save it in a folder. What does it cost you? If you get really into it maybe 200 bucks? If you just do the basics 20 bucks?

Anyways. nigg3rs are always gonna be nigg3rs.
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Sep 10th, 2012, 11:56 PM       
so basically just boil your water or add a small amount of bleach/chlorine or iodine to it.

is there some other secret water purification technique i should know about besides collecting rain and that way to make distilled water by catching evaporites?

i actually downloaded a copy of the boyscouts of america handbook for SURVIVAL TECHNIQUES recently.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Sep 11th, 2012, 10:46 AM       
Depending on were you get your water from you might do both. I think it's a couple of drops of bleach per gallon.

I need to buy one of those solar changers for cellphones.
LOVES the tubal ligation!
Dimnos is probably a real personDimnos is probably a real person
Old Sep 11th, 2012, 11:56 AM       
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Sep 11th, 2012, 12:21 PM       
Well, that's great if you have a supply of gunpowder and brass, also the press equipment and aren't afraid to blow your hand off.

I prefer a quit arrow.

"quiet" lol quit arrows suck
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Sep 11th, 2012, 12:33 PM       
I'm actually surprised by the lack of media coverage of the end of the Mayan calendar. Well at least the channels I watch haven't mentioned it once all year. I thought fear sells in Hollywood.

Also, since I live so close to Hollywood, there aren't any nuts on the streets with signs or religious zealots trying to convert me.
Superior Electric Sheep
Old Sep 11th, 2012, 04:04 PM       
I just want to say that I am not hating on China nor do I believe I am an idiot. I looked up several resources before I made the comment about pollution. Several news sources identified the issue was pollution. Also, after reading and listening to numerous news reporting over the years documenting China's treatment of environmental matters its why I made my comment. I think that the Chinese government could do a little more to ensure the health and welfare of their citizens. I am sure they are doing some things. They are also growing and have a lot of people to contend with. My belief in the government's poor management of some of the environmental issues going on in China is based on what I have read (I don't live there). I am not going to read one thing and so oh yeah, China so hates its environment and wants to kill it's people through complete in action.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tadao View Post
Well, I don't care to look up anything you posted but, usually when water turns red it's because of algae, not Chinese pollution. Based on that alone I'm going to assume that you are another one of those hate on China idiots.

Also, HEY GUYS! DON'T PREPARE FOR ANY NATURAL DESTRUCTION! IT'S OK TO JUST LAY DOWN AND DIE.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Sep 11th, 2012, 05:23 PM       
Don't worry, we all hate the Chinks too.
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Sep 11th, 2012, 06:38 PM       
I'm taking Yoseikan Aikido, Isshinryu Karate, and Judo. I want to take up archery. I have slight metal and woodworking experience and I know how to build a lean-to.

I feel okay.

If this happens, at least my student loans will be forgiven. Because they ain't never gonna find me again.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Sep 11th, 2012, 06:50 PM       
Oh shit speaking of which. I need to build a spider hole in my backyard.
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Sep 11th, 2012, 10:51 PM       
Man I'd rather die than live my life surviving. What a fucking racket

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
Superior Electric Sheep
Old Sep 12th, 2012, 09:16 AM       
Tadao - you are too cute and special.

I have some gas masks in the closet. Father-in-law thought we might need them one day. I might not have started doomsday preparing yet but I have it in mind given the rate of ecological decline going on. However, I am not going to freak out just yet either.

Ever watch http://channel.nationalgeographic.co...sday-preppers/
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Sep 12th, 2012, 09:38 AM       
Oh man, I can't watch that show. I should though because those nuts will be some of the only people alive.

I have a lot of things on my wishlist that I don't have. Like aBowie knife a compass and a wristrocket
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Oct 15th, 2012, 11:41 AM       
Here is a fun end of the world thought. Vick will be eaten alive by a pack of wolves.
after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old Oct 15th, 2012, 01:32 PM       
Probably would do wonders for the Eagles' offense.
You may already be there.
The Wolf
Zomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contest
Old Oct 17th, 2012, 04:13 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Esuohlim View Post
Man I'd rather die than live my life surviving. What a fucking racket
Yeah.

That was very funny. Well done.
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Oct 19th, 2012, 01:06 PM       

that line makes me laugh everytime i read it, and its always in curly's voice