Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Philosophy, Politics, and News
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Nov 24th, 2012, 05:31 PM       
so does anyone actually think something's gonna happen on 12/21/12?
Coulrophobe
Mike Tobacco is probably a spambot
Old Nov 25th, 2012, 01:10 AM       
I don't think so, but I kinda hope so. Not that I've got a bleak outlook or anything- quite the opposite. I just think something dire (short of total annihilation) would do humanity some good.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Nov 25th, 2012, 11:59 AM       
I'm not as prepared for a disaster as I'd like to be.
LOVES the tubal ligation!
Dimnos is probably a real personDimnos is probably a real person
Old Nov 26th, 2012, 01:40 AM       
I only have one clip at the moment. :/
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Nov 26th, 2012, 01:52 AM       
i strongly suspect absolutely nothing is going to happen but will be pleasantly surprised if the world ends
Coulrophobe
Old Nov 26th, 2012, 02:39 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dimnos View Post
I only have one clip at the moment. :/
As long as it's one more than the guy who stocked up on food and water you're in good shape.
Funky Dynamite
Dr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty ok
Old Nov 26th, 2012, 08:55 PM       
I'm trying to look ahead to the next apocalypse. Once the mayan thing has passed, I think we'll see a return to the classics, like interpreting Nostradamus to mean that the end of the world is right around the corner.

Coulrophobe
Old Nov 27th, 2012, 01:13 AM       
Don't forget the rapture. I'm sure we've got 2 or 3 of those coming in 2013. Global warming doomsaying should also see a sharp upturn over the next decade or so.
LOVES the tubal ligation!
Dimnos is probably a real personDimnos is probably a real person
Old Nov 27th, 2012, 11:01 AM       
With all this Iran business smart money is on nuclear holocost.
Coulrophobe
Old Nov 29th, 2012, 12:08 AM       
I'm holding out hope they'll fuck it up and vaporize themselves. It's hard to say how close they are, though, when the media is touting a graph from a textbook to be evidence that the Iranians are on to something.
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Nov 29th, 2012, 01:11 AM       
If I die, then I won't have to pay back my federal loans. So there's that. Cool business.
BANNED

Old Nov 29th, 2012, 04:58 PM       
did you see the UN meeting where the prime minister of israel had a picture of a cartoon-style bomb that was 80% full to demonstrate how close to getting nukes iran was?
lol
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Dec 11th, 2012, 06:27 PM       
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Dec 13th, 2012, 05:10 PM       
Any of you fags want to connect if this happens? I'm near Dodger Stadium. Also Griffith Park. Perhaps we can wear a symbol on our left breast. Too bad we didn't do this sooner eh?
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Dec 13th, 2012, 05:13 PM       

Kinda funny because our dday prophet is deaf.
BANNED

Old Dec 13th, 2012, 06:51 PM       
connect if what happens
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Dec 13th, 2012, 08:34 PM       
Let's all agree to meet in this thread on 12-21

holy shit this is exciting

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Dec 14th, 2012, 12:01 AM       
I say we all meet up at the Safeway by the gas station on 3rd and E.
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Dec 14th, 2012, 08:50 AM       
I saw a bunch of people on fb thought the way was 12/12/12 and were like"well the world is still here...guess I gotta go to work."

At least get the doomsday right.

Sidenote. On 12/21/12 I want to watch the first episode of the real ghostbusters to see if that door opens again.
BANNED

Old Dec 14th, 2012, 03:34 PM       
i want to have some kind of end of the world party
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Dec 14th, 2012, 04:29 PM       
We have to have a cool name for it though.

Bender for the ender of the world party.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Dec 17th, 2012, 08:56 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tadao View Post
I guess I should bring my ax and machete upstairs. :/
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Dec 18th, 2012, 02:30 AM       
haha
after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old Dec 18th, 2012, 02:20 PM       
I have an idea - suspend a huge ball of U-235 (less than critical mass) abave an equally huge ball, then at 1 minute to midnight, begin slowly dropping the suspended ball until they get close enough (at midnight, natch) to go critical.

Call it the Armageddon It On party.
You may already be there.
Funky Dynamite
Dr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty ok
Old Dec 19th, 2012, 12:39 AM       
I can think of less roundabout ways to get people to play Def Leppard.