Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Philosophy, Politics, and News
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Mocker
El Blanco is probably a spambot
Old Jan 5th, 2006, 08:19 PM       
So, because you are paying more for one of the most used resources, the economy is in the crapper?

Cost of living always rises.
say what now?
Geggy is probably a spambot
Old Jan 6th, 2006, 10:38 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by El Blanco
Dumbass, the X-Box has way better speciffications. Sony just used better business sense and made the PS and PS2 more accessible to third party programers.
Yeah, XBox has more specifications. They also have more viruses than the playstations!

Quote:
I'm looking to buy a Camry because Toyota is a better run company that puts out a more reliable and fuel efficient car with a better warranty. It has nothing to do with any type of innovations in the car.
I'm not speaking of innovations, I'm speaking of japaneses thrive for improvements hence they take leaps into the next level of breaking the technology barrier. I love using cars as examples. Japanese's honda has come out with 2006 civic SI with a puny I-4 engine that pumps out 202 horsepower, and that's without the turbo. To me that is damn impressive...japaneses are also responsible for the subuaru wrx sti with I-4 which runs on 300 ponies with turbo, the mitsu evo III, also runs as high as that amount of ponies with the turbo...and the US's cars are many steps behind of producing cars anywhere in that level. And believe me they will do anything to catch up even if that means fucking people in the ass by producing and selling lemons such as ford and chevrolet piece of shits. The US are known to thrive to be number 1 at any cost! Go USA!

Quote:
The cell phones we use trace their lineage back to the portable radio units from WW2. Ericsson and Nokia also happen to be Scandenavian (I forget which of the three countries).

Tell me, what is one Japanese innovation?
whoa hold the phone here...i thought it was motorola that first came out with cell phones sometime in the 70's. i think you're speaking of cb's which is entirely different. I have no idea whether if motorola is japenese or us. But then, I dont know much about cell phones...

Quote:
But, if you want to look like a 15 year old Japanese girl, thats your bag.
If i wanted to spend a little more money on something that will gaurantee to last a long time, i'd with with japanese's products...

Quote:
I'm not going through this shit again. How many threads do you want locked because you want to ramble on about the evil Zionist Illuminati?
you missed a point...since we were on the subject of military spending, i just dont see the point of spending as much as what the us spends on defense, let alone spending trillion of dollars on air force projects if another country that spends probably under a billion a year on defense, let alone receiving supplies and weopons from the US back in the 80's are capable of beating the US defense system on that day. Sounds like a story of David and Goliath except only way beyond that.
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Jan 6th, 2006, 02:36 PM       
"the economy is in the crapper? "

Did you completely ignore the part about unemployment being at it's lowest? While we're at it why don't we discuss the "National deficit" you halfwit piece of shit.
I like how you ignore any decent part of someone's thread that people have been talking about for ages and pick the "weakest link" so to speak. It goes to show what kind of a moron you are, exactly. As if doing that could derail somebody's points.

I'm sorry to say, but practically our entire country uses gasoline. Cost of living going up doesn't generally triple within a couple of years when you have a good economy. I don't even know why I'm going to debate this with you, it's pointless. You're obviously just stupid.

You think these natural disasters are cheap? Why do you even think our economy is good with the way our government has been handling situations? Taking money out of various states and programs to fund their shitty war?
THE ECONOMY MUST BE SO GREAT WE HAVE SO MUCH EXTRA MONEY WHY WE COULD ALL JUST DONATE IT TO THE GUBERMENT AND THATS EXACTLY WHAT THEY'RE DOING FOR US GOD BLESS AMERICA THAT'S EXACTLY WHAT I WAS GONNA DO WITH MY 175 DOLLAR CHECK GIVE IT TO THE GUBERMENT THEY ARE SO PSYCHIC THEY JUST WENT AHEAD AND TOOK IT FROM ALL THE STUFF I VOTED ON AND ALSO JUST STUFF THAT WAS COMMON SENSE TO HAVE AROUND. THANK YOU GEORGE W BUSH.
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Jan 6th, 2006, 02:42 PM       
Japanese innovation: from what I understand america is pretty much entirely responsible for any innovation that comes out of japan. Not directly, but weren't we the one's who helped them rebuild and gave them a bunch of patents-- along with the tools and knowledge to manipulate them?
Also, doesn't america sell them their raw materials to make everything?

Maybe I have this mixed up, though.