Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Supa Soviet Missil Mastar
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old Apr 22nd, 2012, 09:03 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitsa View Post
every time you guys go on about fitness and martial arts all I see are a bunch of macs talking about how hard they are and saying they can't do backflips right now because they're saving their strength for something really awesome.

I think that's just the nature of talking about martial arts though, rather than Tadao or Fathom being cocks.
The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Apr 22nd, 2012, 10:31 PM       
No conversation will ever be as masculine as Hickman's ninja weaponry topic.

http://www.i-mockery.com/forum/showthread.php?t=6650
Nona F. Mecklenburg
Big McLargehuge is probably a spambot
Old Apr 22nd, 2012, 10:53 PM       
]I forgot how much more hateful this place used to be.
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Apr 22nd, 2012, 11:00 PM       
As an aside, my senpai in the club gave me a set of tonfa.

Now I can look like a shithead and hurt myself.
The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Apr 22nd, 2012, 11:01 PM       
LIKE YOU NEEDED HELP.
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Apr 22nd, 2012, 11:02 PM       
I BRING THIS SHIT TO A HIGHER LEVEL TONITE
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Apr 22nd, 2012, 11:17 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam View Post
No conversation will ever be as masculine as Hickman's ninja weaponry topic.

http://www.i-mockery.com/forum/showthread.php?t=6650

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rongi
I BET NON OF YOU FUCKS COULD EVEN HOLD A SWORD
lol Rongi was 12

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Apr 23rd, 2012, 12:22 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zhukov View Post

I think that's just the nature of talking about martial arts though, rather than Tadao or Fathom being cocks.
I CHALLENGE FZ TO A SWORD FIGHT

☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Apr 23rd, 2012, 12:32 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeanette X View Post
I like scimitars.

I'd dance seductively up to my foes, and while their eyes are glued to my whirling sword and swaying hips, I'll chop their heads off before they even knew what hit them.
The Unicorn
Old Apr 23rd, 2012, 12:35 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Esuohlim View Post
lol Rongi was 12
MY AVATAR WAS AS OLD AS FATHOM ZERO IS RIGHT NOW.
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Apr 23rd, 2012, 12:36 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tadao View Post
I CHALLENGE FZ TO A SWORD FIGHT

I would on the condition that we make wooshy noises.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Apr 23rd, 2012, 12:38 AM       
I would have to because my dick isn't that big.
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Apr 23rd, 2012, 12:40 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam View Post
MY AVATAR WAS AS OLD AS FATHOM ZERO IS RIGHT NOW.
you motherfuckr

you sonofabitch
The Unicorn
Old Apr 23rd, 2012, 01:41 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fathom Zero View Post
you motherfuckr

you sonofabitch
does your mama know

that you talk to your elders

with such a trash mouth?
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old Apr 23rd, 2012, 02:03 AM       
FATHOM, SAM, AND KHALJORN

WHAT'S UP COCKBAGS
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Apr 23rd, 2012, 02:08 AM       
FILLED WITH SELF-LOATHING
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old Apr 23rd, 2012, 02:10 AM       
THRASH0 WANTS TO HELP:

http://www.urbandictionary.com/defin...term=I-Mockery
Ancient Mariner
Old Apr 23rd, 2012, 02:11 AM       
LIKE, A YEAR AGO

IS THE CHEESEBURGER SHIT REALLY THAT OLD?
Prepare for time warp.
ThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's army
Old Apr 23rd, 2012, 03:25 AM       
YOU DIDNT TELL ME

Quote:
A comedy website with a front page that seems innocuous in an attempt to distract from the forums which are rampant with unfunny losers who resort to shock and awe as a substitute for any actual humor.
Person 1: "Hey man, did you see on I-Mockery that Boo Berry is at Target all October? That stuff gave me diarrhea".

Person 2: "No, I said something intelligent while posting a picture of a cheeseburger and got banned for life before I could read that memo. Hey wait a sec, isn't Boo Berry that crappy 80's cereal? Vomit."

Person 3: "You're both gay black racist homophobes."
i didnt write that you gookin moon cricket n!gger faggot
Prepare for time warp.
ThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's army
Old Apr 23rd, 2012, 03:27 AM       
i just realized that the username who entered that is thrasho, yet it discusses boo berry, a cereal only available near portland oregon crack houses and molestaries (they have those).
Prepare for time warp.
Old Apr 23rd, 2012, 03:30 AM       
i guess this means that im going to have to start an account on urban dictionary in an effort to clear my name. I may get the FBI involved. this is slander. How will i get my gas station attendant job.

I HAVE BEEN BESMIRCHED. BAMBOOZLED. BELITTLED. BESMEGMA'D.
Nona F. Mecklenburg
Big McLargehuge is probably a spambot
Old Apr 23rd, 2012, 03:31 AM       
I AM SURE IT IS A COINCIDENCE THAT YOU DIDN"T DO WHEN YOU WERE UPSET AT SOME POINT AND NOW WANT TO DEFLECT BECAUSE YOU CHOOSE TO INTERNET HANGOUT WITH "UNFUNNY LOSERS".
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Apr 23rd, 2012, 04:45 PM       
http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/envoy/no...152720861.html

North Korea going to blow up South Korea in 4 minutes or less

:WW3 !

Last edited by 10,000 Volt Ghost : Apr 23rd, 2012 at 05:07 PM. Reason: north korea
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Apr 23rd, 2012, 05:05 PM       
As I understand it, most people that know enough about Karate to follow Karate-do wouldn't charge anything for teaching someone. My club doesn't.

But then, it's just a club and not really a dojo or anything, so I'm not sure what people charge.

Conversely, fuck off babby