Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Feb 6th, 2009, 11:03 PM       
no that's who guitar woman pretended to be so that guys on here would like him
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Feb 6th, 2009, 11:08 PM       
life is so much easier if you don't care who likes you, or if they like you at all.
Egg
Dixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's army
Old Feb 7th, 2009, 02:57 AM       
I see my andro-bitches online. Keep me company bitches.
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Feb 7th, 2009, 03:41 AM       
I KEEP BAD COMPANY
BANNED

Old Feb 7th, 2009, 03:41 AM       
AND USUALLY IM BY MYSELF SO WHAT DOES THAT TELL YOU
Egg
Dixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's army
Old Feb 7th, 2009, 03:42 AM       
try again little buddy.
BANNED

Old Feb 7th, 2009, 03:43 AM       
no thanks
Egg
Old Feb 7th, 2009, 03:43 AM       
WTF?
where is Zomboid's posts?
The Wolf
Zomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contest
Old Feb 7th, 2009, 03:45 AM       
The chatroom thread.

That was very funny. Well done.
Egg
Old Feb 7th, 2009, 03:46 AM       
Crp
i thought that's where iw as posting
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Feb 7th, 2009, 02:01 PM       
Hahahahahahahahaahhahahahaahahahahahaahahahhaahhaa ha

heh
Egg
Old Feb 7th, 2009, 03:34 PM       

Egg
Old Feb 7th, 2009, 03:41 PM       
And last but not least, a public display of affection for instruments of destruction:
The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Feb 7th, 2009, 03:54 PM       
YOU CALL THAT A CHAINSAW?
BANNED

Old Feb 7th, 2009, 03:56 PM       
haha thats what i was thinking i have penises bigger than that chainsaw
Egg
Old Feb 7th, 2009, 03:56 PM       
I know, I'd prefer a large gas powered one that screeches when I plunge it into the heart of a tree.
But this one was a gift, so I can't really complain.
It was still fun.
BANNED

Old Feb 7th, 2009, 03:57 PM       
actually just one but whatever
Egg
Old Feb 7th, 2009, 03:58 PM       
It's ok kahl, your sugardaddies' penises count.
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Feb 7th, 2009, 03:58 PM       
I was like "What, do you have a collection?"
BANNED

Old Feb 7th, 2009, 04:03 PM       
heh actually we have four penises, not counting mine ;/
The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Feb 7th, 2009, 04:08 PM       
THAT DOESN'T EVEN COUNT AS A CHAINSAW.

THAT IS A FUCKING HEDGE TRIMMER AT BEST.
Egg
Old Feb 7th, 2009, 04:10 PM       
It has "saw" in the name, it's close enough goddammit.
Do you really think someone would give me a full-sized chainsaw?
Pffft, everyone else knows better.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Feb 7th, 2009, 04:11 PM       
It actually has a finger guard?
BANNED

Old Feb 7th, 2009, 04:14 PM       
they should've painted that chainsaw pink
Egg
Old Feb 7th, 2009, 04:18 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tadao View Post
It actually has a finger guard?
Yes, don't let it's size fool you.
It's a mean little bastard.

Quote:
they should've painted that chainsaw pink
I just might.....