Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Jun 24th, 2010, 06:44 PM       
ACTUALLY I READ IT IN THE WIKIPEDIA ARTICLE SO THERE
LOVES the tubal ligation!
Dimnos is probably a real personDimnos is probably a real person
Old Jun 28th, 2010, 03:50 PM       
IN THREE YEARS THE WORLD POPULATION WILL FREEZE!

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/health/he...tive-pill.html

Quote:
The scientist behind the male pill discovery has developed a tablet that removes a vital protein in sperm that is required for a woman to conceive.
So while sperm still get through to the uterus they are unable to fertilise an egg.
Using this approach, researchers believe they have a pill that is 100 pc effective at stopping pregnancy
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Jun 28th, 2010, 04:21 PM       
I'd rather have a vasectomy than trust some bitch not to fuck with my pills. :O
Old Jun 28th, 2010, 05:05 PM       
You take one pill and your good for three months.
Old Jun 28th, 2010, 05:06 PM       
No wang slicing.
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Jun 28th, 2010, 05:15 PM       
I like the thought of no wang slicing.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Jun 28th, 2010, 05:35 PM       
Does it contain Fluoride?
after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old Jun 28th, 2010, 08:27 PM       
Ah, yes. the EVIL ELEMENT!
You may already be there.
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Jun 28th, 2010, 08:42 PM       
I was at the weirdest hospital today, Mr. Kitsa was having a procedure (tumor removed...benign). Anyway, it was like walking into the Four Seasons (or Ritz-Carlton, or Waldorf=Astoria) of hospitals. Soft ambient lighting, waterfalls, vouchers for free Starbucks from multiple kiosks around the waiting area, personalized pagers and an airport-style patient tracking system, your own personal "contact person" to run interference between you and the medical personnel, and so on. The cafe had gourmet food, not GFS heatlamp stuff, and the ice cream was top-shelf.

You didn't go to the pharmacy to pick up your pain meds...a "pharmacy liaison" met you after your surgery, took your insurance card, and met you with the bag on the way out. I have been in a shitload of hospitals...sometimes for almost a year at a time...and I've never seen anything like this. The bathroom doorknobs each had mechanisms that cranked new plastic over the knob between each use, like the toilet seats in some airport bathrooms.

I am very, very afraid to see the bill.
WHAT'S THIS?!
Pentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contest
Old Jun 29th, 2010, 06:28 AM       
That is the trend of hospitals these days. There's one in Dublin, Ohio (I think) that is a lot like that. The rooms themselves are huge and have guest beds. There were a ton of other features in each room too, like a resort.
Is a RoboCop.

The Leader is probably a real personThe Leader is probably a real person
Old Jun 29th, 2010, 10:54 AM       
They had a whole resort in each room? :O
Old Jun 29th, 2010, 11:30 AM       
That is not top shelf ice cream. I would have complained.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Jun 29th, 2010, 12:11 PM       
SCIENCE FACT

If your hand is bigger than your face or your palm smells of almond, you have cancer.
Is a RoboCop.

The Leader is probably a real personThe Leader is probably a real person
Old Jun 29th, 2010, 01:22 PM       
REALLY? :O
after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old Jun 29th, 2010, 02:13 PM       
Seems like a pretty good bet.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Jun 29th, 2010, 02:43 PM       
Have a friend watch as you put your hand to your face.
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Jun 29th, 2010, 03:31 PM       
OW, DAMNIT

FUCK YOU TADAO

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
after enough bourbon ...
Old Jun 29th, 2010, 03:31 PM       
And get it on video .... so you can send it to your family practitioner.
after enough bourbon ...
Old Jun 29th, 2010, 03:32 PM       
Ohhhh. Is this a joke?
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Jun 29th, 2010, 03:57 PM       
http://wiki.answers.com/Q/Is_it_true...ou_have_cancer

after enough bourbon ...
Old Jun 29th, 2010, 05:14 PM       
Why am I always the last to know?
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Jul 2nd, 2010, 02:49 AM       
http://news.yahoo.com/s/livescience/...oftheozonehole

I didn't know it was coming back. I always thought everything about the Earth was irreparable, like I was always taught by those hippies
after enough bourbon ...
Old Jul 2nd, 2010, 05:54 AM       
If you think this is surprising, consider that plastic, which was always thought to be "permanent" - remember the commercial "10,000 years in a landfill"? - decomposes in less than 50 years in the ocean. This is a problem, unfortunately, since the additives in plastic bottles, which went unregulated for many years in the '60s and '70s, are now being indiscriminately "added" to the ocean, which is causing environmental and biological havoc among oceanic wildlife and habitat.

But the oceans are resilient - I recently saw a TED webcast which showed underwater photos of underwater habitat in Australia and New Zealand which was decimated as recently as 25 years ago, came back to life and vigor under protective stewardship. And in Philly, the Schuylkill river was, when I was growing up, a cesspit of garbage, detritus and very many dead fish. Now, it is actually used for recreation, right in the middle of the city - boating, swimming and fishing.

So I don't find it surprising. Even anthropogenic global climate change can be limited or reduced to the point where nature takes over again. IF it exists, that is - in case you were unaware, there is still some debate on this point. (We probably talked about this before , when coonholio was still actively posting crap, but I can't be bothered to look it up. )
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Jul 2nd, 2010, 06:13 AM       
I didn't think the Earth so fragile as to not bounce back from such awful things. And if it wasn't able to spring back, there'd be no point in just stopping it because human population growth would just make it worse in the long run.

I'm interested to see how the ocean will handle all of the crude oil, though.
Supa Soviet Missil Mastar
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old Jul 2nd, 2010, 06:19 AM       
It's coming back? I... I can go outside again?