Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Movies & Television
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

LOL INTERNETS
Command Prompt is probably a spambot
Old May 23rd, 2010, 11:32 PM        Dear LOST fans
hahahahahaha moar like lost 6 seasons of your life amirite
The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old May 24th, 2010, 12:08 AM       
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old May 24th, 2010, 12:39 AM       
Are you kidding I love endings that involve god the bible etc

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
WHAT'S THIS?!
Pentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contest
Old May 24th, 2010, 06:06 AM       
Since I never watched a single episode, I am a bit confused. Was the ending really dumb or something? Was Twisted Toyfare Theater right? Did Ultraman show up, grow giant, and carry Spiderman, Professor X, and a few others off the island?
after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old May 24th, 2010, 01:31 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pentegarn View Post
Since I never watched a single episode, I am a bit confused. Was the ending really dumb or something? Was Twisted Toyfare Theater right? Did Ultraman show up, grow giant, and carry Spiderman, Professor X, and a few others off the island?

I never watched even a little bit of one episode, right through to the finale. Like pitching a perfect game, it was.

EDIT: Having Ultraman show up would have been way cool, though.
You may already be there.
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old May 24th, 2010, 01:57 PM       
It turns out it was a sled

Is a RoboCop.

The Leader is probably a real personThe Leader is probably a real person
Old May 24th, 2010, 02:56 PM       
taco loving zombie
darkvare is probably pretty okdarkvare is probably pretty okdarkvare is probably pretty ok
Old May 24th, 2010, 06:09 PM       
pardon my ignorace what's a sled?

SANTO el enmascarado de plata
WHAT'S THIS?!
Pentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contest
Old May 24th, 2010, 06:12 PM       
A sled is a toy you sit on and ride down hills in the snow.

The joke itself was referring to a well known classic movie ending (name omitted to avoid spoilerage)
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old May 24th, 2010, 06:41 PM       
Spoilers!
after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old May 24th, 2010, 09:51 PM       
Man I THE KIDS
You may already be there.
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old May 25th, 2010, 01:03 AM       
Anyone watch the 3 alternate endings on jimmy kimmel afterword???

Spoilers!
WHAT'S THIS?!
Old May 25th, 2010, 06:11 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by 10,000 Volt Ghost View Post
Anyone watch the 3 alternate endings on jimmy kimmel afterword???

Spoilers!
Wait so how did it work? Because I think all shows should do the Bob Newheart Ending

Imagine Matlock suddenly waking up in Mayberry and telling Barney "I had a dream I was a hotshot lawyer in Atlanta"

Or Captain Archer about to go down with his ship and all of the sudden Dean Stockwell steps through a portal to tell him why Ziggy (or whatever that computer was called) sent him to that time

Or on the last episode of How I Met Your Mother, Neil Patrick Harris goes home and types something insightful on his computer

Or In the Heat of the Night, Carol O' Conner wakes up in an easy chair and Jean Stapleton says, "Archie, wake up" to which he replies, "stifle it dingbat"

I could do those all day
I hate this hacker crap!
MarioRPG is probably a real personMarioRPG is probably a real person
Old May 25th, 2010, 10:06 AM       
Oh cmon, the Sayid ending was pretty good. But yeah, the third's set up was great.

LOVE, YOUR FIJIAN HOST DAD
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old May 25th, 2010, 11:14 AM       
the sayid one was good.

I'll stay tuned for the newhart endings pent. I'm on vacation all week.
Old May 25th, 2010, 12:31 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pentegarn View Post
Or on the last episode of How I Met Your Mother, Neil Patrick Harris goes home and types something insightful on his computer
This actually happened at the end of one of the episodes, complete with Doogie music

teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old May 25th, 2010, 03:30 PM       
I thought the ending of 24 was pretty damn stupid as well.
WHAT'S THIS?!
Old May 25th, 2010, 04:38 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Esuohlim View Post
This actually happened at the end of one of the episodes, complete with Doogie music
I bet it was NPH's idea too, he is actually a pretty funny dude
The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old May 25th, 2010, 10:08 PM       
HE'S PRETTY FUNNY.

FOR A QUEER.
I hate this hacker crap!
MarioRPG is probably a real personMarioRPG is probably a real person
Old May 25th, 2010, 11:15 PM       
QUEERS ARE ALWAYS FUNNY.

AND THEN YOU HIT THEM.

LOVE, YOUR FIJIAN HOST DAD
Mocker
whoreable is probably a spambot
Old May 26th, 2010, 07:38 PM       
i never really liked the series but watch the whole thing(i hate myself). I did not like the ending sorry!

It seems like the alternate world thing that was really the focus of the ending was just written in the last season. Actaully thinking about it, the whole ending didnt really build much on the previous 5 seasons. Seems like someone did just write it all during the last season. maybe im just dumb though
Old May 26th, 2010, 08:04 PM       
It turns out the show was about the characters and not the island

The moral is that the connections you make with people during life are the most important thing

Shit was gay

Also in the end even the all-knowing island entities were wrong and didn't know shit about the island, which is just a clever way around actually explaining anything

SKATASTIC
Old May 26th, 2010, 09:51 PM       
That's how I felt about it milhouse. About the not explaining thing.
WHAT'S THIS?!
Old May 26th, 2010, 10:33 PM       
I didn't watch it (as I mentioned earlier :yayredundancy)

But as the last season was winding down, and I heard all the excited talk, I thought to myself, "There is no way this can possibly live up to all the expectations people have for it."