Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Gaming 'n Toys
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Mar 24th, 2009, 04:03 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by kahljorn View Post
THIS IS FOR OUR FALLEN BRUDAHS
SUCK IT, WESKER
pickled
Nick is probably a spambot
Old Mar 24th, 2009, 10:01 PM       
I picked it up last Thursday. My cousin came over and we beat it Friday morning on co-op. It was a blast. I still have to play through it again to unlock everything, but I don't regret buying it at all.

After RE4 I kinda missed Chris and Jill.
Mongoloid
Cedar is probably a spambot
Old Mar 25th, 2009, 12:53 AM       
I would like to see Hunk as a stellar character.
pickled
Old Mar 25th, 2009, 05:53 AM       
The death cannot die.
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Mar 27th, 2009, 12:07 PM       
Played through with my friend, He's on chapter 5-3. When I came over we started over so I can get the story and play experience. We made it to chapter 4-3. Me, him and my sister ended up switching co-op through it to switch things up. So much fun though. I like the idea that you can only upgrade weapons so much before progressing through the story for further upgrades.

I'm really good with headshots. I noticed though later on...
Spoilers!
LOVES the tubal ligation!
Dimnos is probably a real personDimnos is probably a real person
Old Mar 27th, 2009, 02:31 PM       
About headshots...

Spoilers!
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Mar 27th, 2009, 03:01 PM       
Oooh, I love Capcom!
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Mar 27th, 2009, 03:47 PM       
I'm SEPHONE on xbox if anybody ever wants to play this ;o
The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Mar 27th, 2009, 04:01 PM       
cheating whore
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Mar 27th, 2009, 04:37 PM       
lol WELL MAYBE IF YOU GAVE ME A LITTLE MORE ATTENTION. EVERYTIME I WANT TO PLAY YOURE OFF FUCKING PEGGLE OR POGGLE OR SOME TRAITOROUS WHORESLUT OR SCREWING AROUND WITH THAT GABLE THE SECOND FELLOW.

DID YOU STOP TO THINK THAT MAYBE IT WAS JUST A CRY FOR ATTENTION?
SKATASTIC
Old Mar 27th, 2009, 04:52 PM       
I have to get an ethernet cord to run to our living room. I think my roommate's name is WHOPPOLLOCK.
BANNED

Old Mar 27th, 2009, 05:31 PM       
what does this mean for africa?

Im on xbox right now if you get your stuff hooked up ;o
SKATASTIC
Old Mar 27th, 2009, 05:58 PM       
I might do some playin' tomorrow. I'm on my way to watch the Sabres game tonight.
SKATASTIC
Old Mar 29th, 2009, 02:59 PM       
I want someone to make a mod so instead of having Sheva you can play as J. Valentine or Claire Redfield.
Mongoloid
Cedar is probably a spambot
Old Mar 29th, 2009, 11:14 PM       
i haven't played this but i have the feeling they are drifting too much from the main story
drifting in the void
OxBlood is probably a spambot
Old Mar 30th, 2009, 03:26 AM       
And...finished it on all difficulty-settings...man, I can´t see it anymore...but it IS an advantage to know all levels inside out

"Majini *bam*...Herb *blün*...Majini with Dynamite *boom* Grenade...now *blast*...this one mutates into a Duvalia *flash*. *over headset* Dude, heads up, stupide and unnecessary QTE ahead."
SKATASTIC
Old Mar 30th, 2009, 09:16 AM       
I don't know what's up with my friends. They all started out on Amatuer. Then when I go to play with them I tell them to at least step it up to normal.
pickled
Old Mar 30th, 2009, 04:29 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cedar View Post
i haven't played this but i have the feeling they are drifting too much from the main story
This game is all about Chris having a boner for Wesker. How is that drifting too far from the main story.
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Mar 31st, 2009, 12:17 AM       
i thought the main story was zombies
BANNED

Old Mar 31st, 2009, 03:29 AM       
rockfuckcunt
bigtimecow is probably pretty okbigtimecow is probably pretty okbigtimecow is probably pretty ok
Old Mar 31st, 2009, 02:04 PM       
INFECTED* JEESUS
Level 29 ♂
Emu is probably a real personEmu is probably a real person
Old Apr 1st, 2009, 09:01 PM       
*mutants
SKATASTIC
Old Apr 2nd, 2009, 09:08 AM       
Finally got a copy for myself. Just trying to plow through it to get Mercenaries mode. Now just waiting on a 100 foot ethernet cord for xbox live.
rockfuckcunt
bigtimecow is probably pretty okbigtimecow is probably pretty okbigtimecow is probably pretty ok
Old Apr 2nd, 2009, 03:36 PM       
so then right now you're playing through by yourself?

eeee have fun with that
LOVES the tubal ligation!
Dimnos is probably a real personDimnos is probably a real person
Old Apr 2nd, 2009, 04:05 PM       
Im still playing it by myself. Its not so bad. Before I got it I heard how bad the AI was and that she blows through ammo and cant hit shit and so on. So I took her handgun from her and just turned her into a pack mule for the first half of the game before I ever even gave her a gun. Turns out she isnt half as bad as people make her out to be. I gave her a sniper rifle at first and she does pretty good. She doesnt go off shooting at everything and when she does shes really not a bad shot. Right now I have her with a snipper rifle and a shotgun.