Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Sports & Health
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Jan 3rd, 2012, 04:29 PM       
That game yesterday gave me no less than three heart-attacks.

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
filthiest soap dish
Babs is probably a spambot
Old Jan 3rd, 2012, 07:07 PM       
A lot of respect is due to Michigan State. They truly were the class of the B1G. I can't believe how many times they had to make up for lost ground on the defensive and special teams side of the ball. Grade A B1G Nasties.
WHAT'S THIS?!
Pentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contest
Old Jan 4th, 2012, 12:21 AM       
And the MVP for the Sugar Bowl goes to:

The guy in the review booth who said the Va. Tech receiver didn't have control on that TD. I saw what that guy did to make sure he caught the ball, that was full control, that was the level of control where you sacrifice your own physical safety to insure you catch it. I smell a rat here because no sane person would have reversed that call.
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Jan 4th, 2012, 12:27 AM       
That one made me mad. I can't imagine a more apt situation of a game literally being taken away from you at the last minute.

WHAT'S THIS?!
Pentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contest
Old Jan 4th, 2012, 01:30 AM       
Agreed. The refs should not be allowed to blatantly alter the course of a game like that, especially when they had to ignore all the rules of review to do so
WHAT'S THIS?!
Old Jan 9th, 2012, 02:14 PM       
So it all comes to a close tonight. When we see a game we already saw this year get played a second time. The only people who give a damn are all south of the mason-dixon line banging their cousins and chewing their chaw.

I honestly hope Bama wins this, then there will be some fucked up results where the AP poll does not agree with the BCS and I get to laugh as they fail yet again.

Since I now feel the BCS has less credibility than professional wrestling, I have decided I will watch professional wrestling tonight instead of the Big Crappy Shampionship
Old Jan 9th, 2012, 11:54 PM       
That was one of the most awful national championship games ever. Fuck the SEC, seriously.

WHAT'S THIS?!
Old Jan 10th, 2012, 01:08 AM       
I think it was the first shutout in BCS Championship history though.

Now the BCS has to explain why a team that lost to the losers before beating the losers is the 'best' team this year. They have to now try to explain why this would be better than a +2 system with 8 teams competing for the prize. They have to justify this mess and best of all they have to once again explain how their system works despite being the only one that does not have a decisive postseason in all of sports.

This whole goddamn thing is more of a fraud as time passes. They hoped it would be like wine and get better with age, but it is like mayonnaise sitting in the sun instead, more and more toxic as time passes.
after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old Jan 10th, 2012, 02:08 PM       
Yes, P-Garn, it will be sweet to see the BCS committee explain their way out of this. :D

If only next season a non-BCS team would win the "National Championship" - not bloody likely with all the "good" non-BCS teams now becoming affiliated, but still, I can dream.

And Milhouse is correct - The SEC sucks big hairy donkey dong.
You may already be there.
MailCall is probably a spambot
Old Feb 1st, 2012, 03:08 PM       
Coming next season?---Urban Meyer delivers, with 25 verbal commitments, including top prospects Pittman and Spence.[/size] Not bad for a program that won't appear in a bowl next year.

http://www.buckeyextra.com/content/s...-signings.html
filthiest soap dish
Old Feb 2nd, 2012, 02:23 AM       
Ohio State's LOI's came in yesterday. Stacked with talent, Spencer and Washington alone are going to give some amazing talent at the DE position. Like you said, not bad given a bowl ban next season PLUS the late recruiting (time of Urban Meyer's hire).
filthiest soap dish
Old Feb 11th, 2012, 02:56 PM       
What Stefon Diggs stated after announcing he's going to be playing for Maryland, "I want to win championships and what's a better place to do it than in your city (Maryland)". I mean no disrespect or have no ill intentions towards Diggs whats so ever, but isn't it a little far fetched to believe Maryland will be close to any type of championship, especially after a 2-10 season. Maybe he's talking about the Beef O'Brady's bowl.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Oct 20th, 2012, 02:52 PM       

So is Ohio supposed to be eating shit right now?